What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 151 of 249 [ 3975 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154 ... 249  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2018, 7:55 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
speaking of bathroom issues :oops: I dreamt I was back in my old high school, only it was updated to the present day, and I was desperately searching for a place to go wee wee, and some girl student there was trying to show me where the lavatories were in the administration building, but by the time I found one, it was full of other people using it, and then I awoke.

I guess your in (urine) trouble then! But jokes aside my school’s old lavatories as you called them where tiny little closets with only two toilets and four urinals. And half the times most of those didn’t work so if you had to go you had a 50/50 chance of being able to go wee wee.

urine trouble :mrgreen: somebody should write a story with that title, or a book or a movie even :star:

Howbout a novel about how institutions in our society become so obsessed with drug testing that America becomes...a urine nation! :)

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2018, 8:49 am

Something about my dog being sick, and being in Naruto.

A nightmare I had once that is not just weird it's funny:
A girl walks into a store and buys something with her credit card.
The screen jumps to a circus and she walks into a red and white tent with a clown going in behind her
The windows to the tent suddenly close.
In blood, the screen says, "NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION"

I had a three part nightmare once about a guy hacking into my Pokemon yellow, and stalking me through it while distorting my game. He ended up committing suicide and it was kinda sad.

My dreams are extremely realistic, almost more so than real life, full color, I can smell, feel pain and everything else. I have mostly nightmares but my dreams that are not nightmares are very fun and adventurous. Mine are also very long. When I was younger, I couldn't tell the difference between dreams and real life, and I still have trouble sometimes. Once I had a dream in which I had a baby and when I woke up I was desperately searching for the baby until it finally clicked that I have no children.

I have a recurring place in my dreams, it seems to be a camp but the camp itself is different every time. What remains the same is this lake, that only really changes by depth of water, sometimes it is even dry and just a huge pit in the ground. In the middle of the lake is an old beatup house that just reeks of danger.

I have many dreams where I'm trying to hold on to something- say a puppy- but it keeps almost disappearing so I try desperately to keep it from disappearing, if I fail as I normally do, I spent the rest of the dream trying to find it.

I have three cats that follow me through most of my dreams. You cannot ever dream to catch them and they do as they please, always watching.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2018, 9:01 am

Sounds like pretty normal cat behavior to me!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2018, 4:43 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
speaking of bathroom issues :oops: I dreamt I was back in my old high school, only it was updated to the present day, and I was desperately searching for a place to go wee wee, and some girl student there was trying to show me where the lavatories were in the administration building, but by the time I found one, it was full of other people using it, and then I awoke.

I guess your in (urine) trouble then! But jokes aside my school’s old lavatories as you called them where tiny little closets with only two toilets and four urinals. And half the times most of those didn’t work so if you had to go you had a 50/50 chance of being able to go wee wee.

urine trouble :mrgreen: somebody should write a story with that title, or a book or a movie even :star:

Howbout a novel about how institutions in our society become so obsessed with drug testing that America becomes...a urine nation! :)

how could I forget? there IS/was a play on broadway [nationwide touring as well] called "urinetown."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urinetown

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2018, 4:58 pm

I was wearing a sweater and when I tried to remove it, it seemed to just shrink and it was very difficult to pull off. When I finally removed it I had a shirt on underneath. When I removed that there was a camisole top underneath, and I had enormous armpits that were covered in hair and very sweaty. :eew:

It wasn't that surprising since it's so hot right now and even the big fan I bought and put next to my bed provides only minimal relief. :(

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2018, 7:48 pm

Warning: Violent Content! Reader Discretion Is Strongly Advised!

I was dreaming that I was at my school's gym with my girlfriend and we just minding our own business with her being on a treadmill and me on a bike next to her despite flirting almost non-stop as a means of helping each other prepare for upcoming tests.

After we finished, she went in a nearby bathroom for obvious reasons and after some time went by, I became worried as to why she was taking so long. She did not had her phone with her and is not the type who would cheat, so after I waited a little longer, I walked to the check-in desk and expressed my concern.

The people at the check-in desk immediately jumped into action and opened the bathroom door. To our collective shock, we saw my girlfriend's body lying on the floor in a pool of blood. No weapons were next to her, but campus security was called and I was the first one to be questioned. Of course I was freaking out to the point where campus security had to restrain me in a chair.

The dream ended with me being arrested for murder and my mom showing with a knife in her hand. The knife was covered in blood and she said: "Finally, no more males in my life!"

Child of the Universe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jul 2018, 7:51 pm

I have weird dreams almost every night. Last night, I dreamt I was being brainwashed by the NSA.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2018, 7:53 pm

I've been too tired lately to remember my dreams, but no matter what, my dreams are always colourful, vivid, and weird.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2018, 11:39 pm

I dreamt I was in a lower rung of heaven, my dad and me were up there, in a place that looked a lot like a higher octave of the red rocks part of Arizona, the sky and water were an unearthly crystalline blue, the red rocks glowed fluorescently, we were in a speed boat, that just made a rushing sound [no engine roar] as it glided over the water leaving not a ripple or wake, at high speed, at least 100 miles per hour as indicated on the speedometer on the dash. dad was as he was in his late teens or early 20s, dressed in period [1930s] clothing, a gauzy loose-fitting cotton button-down shirt open to the waist, navy dungarees, slippers, vintage sunglasses. I felt a warm breeze in my hair and the air as it was, was pure, no exhaust smell or sea smell as on earth. it was carefree with no earthly worries. then we pulled into a dock area that appeared carved out of the red rock formations, where mom [also appearing as herself in her late 20s, wearing her fave white floral summer dress from the same period long ago] was waiting for us. then I awoke.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2018, 6:35 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was in a lower rung of heaven, my dad and me were up there, in a place that looked a lot like a higher octave of the red rocks part of Arizona, the sky and water were an unearthly crystalline blue, the red rocks glowed fluorescently, we were in a speed boat, that just made a rushing sound [no engine roar] as it glided over the water leaving not a ripple or wake, at high speed, at least 100 miles per hour as indicated on the speedometer on the dash. dad was as he was in his late teens or early 20s, dressed in period [1930s] clothing, a gauzy loose-fitting cotton button-down shirt open to the waist, navy dungarees, slippers, vintage sunglasses. I felt a warm breeze in my hair and the air as it was, was pure, no exhaust smell or sea smell as on earth. it was carefree with no earthly worries. then we pulled into a dock area that appeared carved out of the red rock formations, where mom [also appearing as herself in her late 20s, wearing her fave white floral summer dress from the same period long ago] was waiting for us. then I awoke.

Sounds like an interesting dream! :o

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2018, 9:47 pm

^^^any heaven dream is interesting :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2018, 5:47 pm

i dreamt i was in some alternate reality about 25 years ago, i was in my late parents' house and got a wild hare to cross the nearby lake [i floated over it somehow, until i reached the public park] and hop into a helicopter some hapless pilot parked at the dock so he could use the public lavatory, he nicely left the keys inside- and somehow i started it and took off before he could come out and catch me, and i flew all the way down south to a town on the other side of San Francisco [Oakland?] and when i saw the "low fuel" alarm blinking i set her down on some marshy boggy land behind a soccer field, the skids sank into the muck a few inches, and i hurriedly got out of there and thumbed a ride up north back home. by then it was dark, and i was in my folks' kitchen watching the nightly news on the tv set, and a little blurb popped up about a stolen helicopter, and a flash of fear washed over me, "what if they dust for fingerprints or DNA, or what if i left something of mine in the cockpit that fell outta my pockets?" then i thought better of it, and ate some leftovers that tasted yummy :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2018, 7:35 pm

awoken by another buzzing vibrating 'mare. :o

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2018, 9:28 pm

I dreamt that I was going to run away and live in the woods, so I pulled off a highway, parked my car, walked in the woods, and found a cave to live in. There were other people living in the cave like me. The formations in the cave were very detailed and there were also interesting carvings. I remember an intricately carved archway.

Anyway, sometimes we’d sneak into town and steal food or supplies we needed. One day i woke up (in the dream) and realized all of us were actually in a psych ward and were experiencing psychosis. There was no cave.

It was sort of like a dark and depressing Allegory of the Cave. Instead of philosophical enlightenment, there was an awakening into a cold and sterile world.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2018, 5:22 am

Dreamt that someone told me that she majored in Linguistics

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2018, 9:19 am

I dreamt I was making whoopee with a statuesque redhead who was really into me.