What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 179 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2019, 12:51 am

i dreamt i was in some employee breakroom in some hospital somewhere. it was a pot-luck day and there was all sorts of yummy foods on tables all over. i went to one table that just had some custom-cooked gelatinized fish on it. one plate had the whole fish divided in half lengthwise, i was gonna grab a bit but its gray eyes stared at me unpleasantly. so i choose another piece of fish that had been cooked into a meatloaf-shaped thing about the size of a brick- i took a bite out of it and it tasted delicious, the gelatin part of it tasted like that jelly in a can of SPAM. this was one of the few dreams where i could actually taste something! then i put it down on the plate jut by change upside down relative to how i first grabbed it, and saw a pair of the most penetrating black eyes stare back at me, eyes like [ 8] (an ASCII representation), like the eyes on a predator which are at front rather than sides of the head. then i immediately awoke. 8O

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2019, 12:55 am

I don't know what it is with my dreams about being in out-of-control elevators at hospitals or hotels. It happened again last night. I've never been fond of elevators, so is my brain playing games with me? Testing me? Torturing me? :?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2019, 1:49 am

^^^
Elevator
To dream that you are ascending in an elevator represents a rise to status and wealth. You may have risen to a higher level of consciousness and are looking at the world from an elevated viewpoint. If the elevator is moving upward in an out of control fashion or it crashes through the roof, then it indicates that you are being catapulted to a position of power in which you do not yet know how to deal with. You are afraid of the new responsibilities ahead for you. Descending in an elevator suggests that you are being grounded or coming back down to reality. It also signifies setbacks and misfortunes. In general, the up and down action of the elevator represents the ups and downs of your life. It also symbolizes emotions and thoughts that are emerging out of and submerging into your subconscious. Alternatively, the dream may have sexual connotations. To dream that the elevator is out of order or that it is not letting you off symbolizes that your emotions have gotten out of control. It may be a reflection of your life or your career. You are feeling stuck in some aspect of your life, whether it is your career, relationship, etc. To dream that the elevator is moving sideways means that your efforts are counterproductive. You are going nowhere in your work, relationship or other situation.
Hotel
To see a hotel in your dream signifies a new state of mind or a shift in personal identity. You are undergoing some sort of transition and need to move away from your old habits and old way of thinking. You need to temporarily escape from your daily life. Alternatively, the dream may imply a loss in your personal identity.
Hospital
To see or dream that you are in a hospital symbolizes your need to heal or improve your physical or mental health. You need to get back to the flow of everyday life. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are giving up control of your own body. Perhaps you are afraid of losing control of your body.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2019, 2:26 am

i dreamt i was in the operating room of my old hospital labor and delivery unit, for some reason picking lint off of a blue cloth-upholstered chair sitting next to the neonatal warmer, while the surgeon was waiting for help putting the dressing over the incision site on the patient lying on the table, me and the surgeon were the only ones in the room for some reason and the room was unusually spotless, the naked patient on the table was spotless other than a rectangular dressing the surgeon was pressing down on the patient's abdomen, and there was none of the blood and grime and trash normal for a c-section delivery.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 1:33 pm

I dreamed that I was sleeping in a very large room where there were hundreds or thousands of others asleep as well. As we slept, we would float around in the room. Much of the floating was a slow rise to the top of the room and then a slow lowering back to the floor with some sideways motion in the process. Although there were a lot of people asleep, they didn't bump into each other.

VIDEODROME
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2019, 12:50 pm

I had this weird one where I felt I was in a space between dreams.

I was in a smoky void and touch parts of images in these clouds, but my hand passed through them. Eventually, one was solid. I grasped a door handle, opened it, and pulled myself into a house.

The rest of the dream is very vague to me after that, but I think there were other people in it I can't remember now.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 9:37 pm

dreamt of an earthquake. curiously it was very undramatic. it somehow skipped over us with its worst damage. very thankful.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 9:38 pm

auntblabby wrote:
dreamt of an earthquake. curiously it was very undramatic. it somehow skipped over us with its worst damage. very thankful.

There was an earthquake not too long ago from what I heard. :)

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 9:58 pm

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

There was an earthquake not too long ago from what I heard. :)

about 3 hours north of me. i think it was a 4.6 or something.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2019, 2:25 am

I had a rather strange dream in which I had been a space traveller traveling at relativistic velocities and returning years after I left, but for me, not so long. In the dream, very few people who were alive when I left on the trip were alive when I returned.

So, I went back to my community and saw great changes from when I left. There were businesses (some rather odd for the location) along the highway going to my community that currently only have fields and an occasional farmhouse. My first stop was the church and it looked clean, but a bit run down. Then I went into the graveyard next to the church to find out when various members of my family and close friends died. I didn't actually see the headstones, though. Then I went home and saw that it was crumbling badly but still livable. I was trying to figure out what I needed to fix to move back into it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2019, 11:47 pm

^^^
Space
To see or dream that you are in space represents exploration and independent thinking. You are broadening your horizons and view. Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor that you are "spacing out". You need to return your concentration back on your future and goals. Or the dream may be a pun on your need for more "space" in a relationship or situation.
Spaceship
To see a spaceship in your dream symbolizes your creative mind. It denotes a spiritual journey into the unknown and signals self-development and self-awareness. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you need to take on a different perspective, no matter how bizarre or unusual it may be.
Church
To see the outside of the church in your dream signifies sacredness and spiritual nourishment. It is representative of your value system and the things you hold sacred. To dream that you are inside a church suggests that you are seeking for spiritual enlightenment and guidance. You are looking to be uplifted in some way. Perhaps you have made some past mistakes which have set you back on your path toward your goals. With proper support, you will get on the right track again. Alternatively, the dream may also mean that you are questioning and debating your life path and where it is leading. You are reevaluating what you want to do.
Graveyard
To dream that you are at a graveyard represents the discarded aspects of yourself. You may be fearing the unknown. Alternatively, the graveyard indicates a loss or a period of mourning.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2019, 4:12 am

i dreamt i was a nuclear physicist who got a moonlighting job as a recording engineer in some studio somewhere, and i found that i injected some of my anger into the musical arrangement for the musicians to play, the musicians then made their music angrier which made their listeners angrier, and that because it was enabling people to work out all their pissed-off-ed-ness, that all was right with the world.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

18 Jul 2019, 6:58 am

I dreamt I had arrived half-way to my most desired destination, University. I was on a bus that had put everybody off and they were wandering around not knowing what to do. I knew because I had been there before. They had gathered at a corner store but there was no information to be had there. We got something to eat. I wanted to phone somebody at University but everybody else tied up all the green wall-phones (no cell phones in this dream). Some individuals left in a cab but nobody knew where they were going. I didn't know any of these people.

The corner store sorta grew a motel and put us all in there; almost luxurious but we wanted to arrive, not stay here half-way. My roommate was a pleasant handsome man. I didn't want that either.

Then I told everybody everything I knew, which did not include names or phone numbers. I described the entire history of the town and its people, but not how to get there from here.

It seemed like life, when you arrive as far as you can go and find nothing that you wanted, although everything is decent enough.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2019, 8:49 pm

It was either 2 or a 1 whole I could recall.

First part involves this haunted amusement park where there was some boy's spirit haunting a ride and a girl's spirit haunting some another.
It's like watching '90s movie from here. Apparently the sprits drag kids into the places where they died and gets killed in the process. Even watched a few getting dragged and getting killed into those places. 8O
The whole scene is darkish like shadow, as if it's constantly dusk.

Second half was me and my mom apparently infiltrating something. My mom went and investigate stuff about some celebrities.
Somewhere along the way, we saw a glass full of... Live fishes. It looked like a gray goldfish, with a LOT of eggs and hatchlings.
For some reason, my mom told me to drink it. 8O And you know what? I DID. :o
I could feel those moving things in my mouth. While my mom were looking at some documents and computers. It still looked like this old, cheap, somewhat shadowy movie like setting.
Couldn't bring myself to bite any. :pale: I tried but I was rather grossed out. This just woke me up.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2019, 6:31 pm

i dreamt i was somehow back at work in an army hospital/medical facility. i don't know but i do suspect i was supposed to be active-duty and in uniform but i was in my civvies and i had jet black shiny hair down my back just like the celebrity Cher. i debated whether or not to get an US army haircut but decided against it, and to hell with the brassholes. i put on clothing i'd never wear in waking life, a jean suit- and went to the hospital, wandering the corridors and ended up in a lavatory where some 50-ish major in his dress blue uniform greeted me, to which i gave a perfunctory generic reply instead of the military one ("all the way, sir"). his curly silver hair was way longer than regulation for some reason. the bathroom seemed to expand into additional branches the longer i stood in there. i looked in the mirror at myself and noticed my clothing seemed to be getting ragged. then the place started filling up with GIs at break time. i exited the lavatory and found myself in the bleachers of the outdoor sports field, there was nobody on the field yet, at that time i was debating whether to go home [my civilian home] and wondering about traffic, then all of a sudden the celebrity Cher took a seat next to me, wearing a jean suit identical to mine but in far better condition, a tight charcoal scarf around her head clashing with her jet-black hair, and the blackest eyes i have ever seen, penetratingly black. she greeted me and made some pleasantries, then my foot started to itch and i looked down and my left shoe started to split at the heel, i took it off and it was full of creepy crawlie bugs, spiders and such, and i tried to shake them out but ended up splattering dirt all over Cher, who bore it gracefully but i could tell by her facial expression she wasn't happy about it. i swept my fingers through the gunk but it wouldn't budge. then i ended up in the barracks on my bunk, there was a room divider between me and the other bunk, i heard a voice talking about me in the third person, i slid a little window open on the divider and looked through the passage and saw some other GI wearing an identical jean suit, his hair was silver and long/curly, way longer than army regulation, down his shoulders. i told him, "you don't look like you're active duty" to which he replied, "it doesn't matter, does it?" then i awoke.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

22 Jul 2019, 5:15 am

^^^ AuntBlabby
I wondered about Cher, found this

I Don't Have to Sleep to Dream
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cher/id ... dream.html

Relevant?