What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 180 of 251 [ 4001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183 ... 251  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

22 Jul 2019, 5:15 am

^^^ AuntBlabby
I wondered about Cher, found this

I Don't Have to Sleep to Dream
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cher/id ... dream.html

Relevant?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2019, 5:28 am

Claradoon wrote:
^^^ AuntBlabby
I wondered about Cher, found this

I Don't Have to Sleep to Dream
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cher/id ... dream.html
Relevant?

TBH, i don't know. :scratch: granted, i have concluded that in the september of my years down here, there likely, in a very real practical sense, is no compatible person for me in this lifetime, but i don't know if the dream i had directly referenced THAT, or if it was just the standard neural post-processing of my army experience which changed my life in many ways with lasting effects. i don't know much about cher, did not really listen to much of her recorded output, preferred other types of music. so by dint of that, i kinda doubt that it was about what she was singing about.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

22 Jul 2019, 10:54 am

^^^ How about 'letting your hair down' in a very non-regulation way?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2019, 8:00 pm

Claradoon wrote:
^^^ How about 'letting your hair down' in a very non-regulation way?

in the army we couldn't let our hair down, i hadda keep my plastered down upon my scalp with a bunch of goop. i couldn't tolerate those "high and tight" amuuurican military pig-shave haircuts, nasty. the rest of my post-army life has been a reaction to that.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 3:52 am

i dreamt i was in the basement of my late folks' house, and there was a very nice and nice-looking MILF wearing 70s-style clothing- mocassins, hip-hugger pants and a tie-died t-shirt, a brunette. she was very smitten with me, and we sat on the couch together, she was lying back on me between my legs with her head resting against my chin and neck.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 4:36 pm

VIDEODROME wrote:
I had this weird one where I felt I was in a space between dreams.

I was in a smoky void and touch parts of images in these clouds, but my hand passed through them. Eventually, one was solid. I grasped a door handle, opened it, and pulled myself into a house.

The rest of the dream is very vague to me after that, but I think there were other people in it I can't remember now.

Smoke

To dream of smoke represents feelings that a situation is becoming trouble. Intuition or anxiety about something being dangerous. Thinking that a situation might be getting out of hand. A warning sign. A sign that something isn't working. Feelings about a problem getting out of control.

Alternatively, smoke may reflect feelings about a situation being questionable or mysterious.

To dream of seeing a kitchen with smoke coming out of it may be intuitive or predicting the future about something you wanted to work out not working out. Feelings about yourself other people "screwing up" their plans.

To dream of a cigarette smoke filled room may reflect feelings about being stuck in a situation with people who aren't concerned with being nice or caring. Feelings about accepting yourself around a bad influence or stuck with jerks.

Example: A man dreamed of seeing the store front a futuristic restaurant owned by his enemies. On the right was a totally normal restaurant scene with nice lighting and no customers. On the left was an out of control burning smoke-filled kitchen. In waking life the man was informed of the reckless disaster his enemies were not prepared for.

Example 2: A man dreamed of seeing a smoke filled room with debris. In waking life he was experiencing some serious financial problems that he felt were getting out of control.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 4:52 pm

Thankfully, this one had no violence in it at all, but in this dream I was dreaming I was at a parade with my father (once again appearing as an airplane pilot in B&W) and we were just having fun together.

He then said to me, "I know what you could end up doing if your mother finds out about your girl. Other than the fact that you need to improve your skills in standing up for yourself, your mother needs to understand that at some point, you could do something drastic to her."

I said back, "Dad, how does what you just said have anything to do with my relationship?"

He then snapped his fingers and attractive women dressed in costumes from different time periods appeared along the street where the parade was being held. All of the women were riding horses with some posing for pictures.

My father then showed me pics of my girlfriend. Some of the pics showed her alone and some showed her with her own family.

I asked him, "What are you trying to tell me?"

Before I woke up, my father said to me, "Son, always remember that beauty is in the eye of a beholder and just because your girl is a blonde does not mean your mom is prejudiced. On the other hand, your mother could just be in denial over the fact that you are keeping things to yourself such as your relationship."

Then I woke up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2019, 3:40 am

i dreamt i was in a large locker room in a toilet stall doing my business, when all of a sudden the stall disappeared and a big sliding glass door materialized in the far wall, and people kept sliding the door open and people came in to the lavatory from out in the hallway, and i kept shouting for the mushheads to close that GD door now! but nobody listened to me, so finally, to finish my "paperwork" in some place more private, i got up and pulled up my trousers and was walking away from there but found no place to walk to, then i awoke.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2019, 9:59 am

I woke up this morning from a dream in which I was watching someone's chauffeur try to park his Mercedes Maybach Pullman (something like a million dollar car and considerably longer than a normal car) in a college parking structure in such a way that drunk college kids wouldn't run into it. He kept moving it around and trying different parking spaces, but no matter what he did, he wasn't at all happy with the prospect of it not getting hit.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2019, 4:06 pm

Just has this a bit weird but it was also a fun dream.
First I could recall was my former boss, her former employees and I were at this underground parking lot. Took this elevator and some sort of stairs, and proceeds to tell everyone to hijack some high tech vehicles. :lol:
At some point, I've been at some underground layer and various offices. Didn't even sneaked around, more like I just walked past through various office people saying I got permissions or something.
The last point was for some reason, I was with my mom stealing some documents ad weapons, hijacking some car that could fly.

And woke up with my usual morning headaches. Of course.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2019, 8:16 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was in the basement of my late folks' house, and there was a very nice and nice-looking MILF wearing 70s-style clothing- mocassins, hip-hugger pants and a tie-died t-shirt, a brunette. she was very smitten with me, and we sat on the couch together, she was lying back on me between my legs with her head resting against my chin and neck.

Surely there was more... ;P

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2019, 8:22 pm

martianprincess wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Surely there was more... ;P

alas, that was it. i savored it, as i have not really had much of such in waking life.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2019, 1:38 pm

I had a dream where I was sitting in the old farmhouse where I grew up and my younger brother came in wanting to look in the attic for something belonging to my oldest brother who hasn't lived in the house since about 1960. In particular, he wanted to look in the attic for my oldest brother's firearms.

There are two attics -- one on either end of the house. Neither are very big. They are so short that I doubt that I could even crawl into them. We hardly ever stored anything in there, but he wanted to look. We didn't find anything, but then he started to find attics where there aren't any attics (or even any house beneath them). One attic was very clean and brightly lit and full of birds, but no bird crap. Another attic was full of folded bedsheets.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2019, 2:40 am

i dreamt it was late one night in the kitchen of my tin can, i got up to close the drapes but suddenly i noticed a whining noise, then a loud sawing noise from a power tool, then the whole wall had big fenestrations in it, i could see through them another duplicate but inverted kitchen in the outer darkness, illuminated from the light in my kitchen. i peered out and saw 2 sneering men sawing boards and glaring back at me.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2019, 2:23 pm

I dreamed this morning that I had to give a lecture on mathematics to the general public. The topic was along the lines of how mathematics helps us see the world. About 25 people were in the room for the speech.

In the dream, I had no preparation whatsoever about what to speak about and was winging the entire speech. After about 10 minutes of my speech, the last of the audience left.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2019, 7:00 pm

i dreamt i was in my tin can late at night, a raging hurricane was rocking the place, and trying to duck my living room door open, i had to hold it closed. finally in the early dark gray morning, when the winds died down, i ventured outside to find a big mess, my porch collapsed and stuff was all over the place. then, i dreamt i was in a light-colored room, light carpeting, light walls and ceiling, but no windows. a slender athletic amazon woman with close-cropped albino hair and skin, wearing beige-colored crepey form-fitting clothing, kept asking me if i wanted to have sex with her, and she gave me come-hither looks and posed suggestively. then i awoke.