What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 218 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 5:20 pm

I've been rather ill the last few days and spending a lot of time in bed. Consequently, I've had lots of dreams. Two of them are related and stand out.

In the first dream, I'm in a town with a major college and many young people. Running underneath the town is an interconnected series of tunnels, storm drains, caves, and caverns. They are dark and damp with small streams in places -- make sure you always have extra batteries and lights. In the evenings, more and more of the people of the town from about 18 up enter the caverns and roam around. I have my favorite route and traverse it in the dream coming out at the Finnish Restaurant which sells nothing but Chinese food. While traversing the maze, me and the others I'm with hear and occasionally encounter others in the tunnels.

This kind of surprises me that I enjoy going in their at least weekly since I generally don't appreciate tight quarters. I once had a roommate who was into spelunking, but his descriptions of his trips did not interest me at all.

In the second dream, the police were trying to shut down access to the maze of tunnels, primarily for safety concerns, but also out of concerns that they could be used in the commission of crimes. There were too many entrances and exits for them to shut down all of them. In that dream, I was publishing videos on youtube and other sources about trips into the tunnels and the police started using them to gather intelligence about the activities. In response, I was with many of the more frequent tunnel explorers to try to limit the information they could get, especially information about the people involved.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2021, 1:42 pm

I was in some type of run-down room with cement walls and white paint, with my daughter. There was a skinny man on an old sofa but it was some kind of business or clinic.

Suddenly the dream turned into black and white, which I don't think ever happened before? There was a big centipede on the wall and it turned into a small lobster about 4" long but in black and white (grey scale). My daughter suddenly turned into a cat (?) and she was tracking the lobster to catch it like a bug.

She dove on the lobster and started chewing it up making crunching noises, as I was yelling at her not to eat it.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2021, 2:37 pm

I was a little kid, me and another kid were playing in streets at night, i go through this alleyway, there's big guard dogs, like dobermans, sitting still, somebody yells to 'watch out for the cougar attack' there's big cat, a animal melee, trashbins flying, i leave the alleyway. its day, we're in somebody garden, more dogs, its this old creepy guy, he must be in his 80's, white hair, white stubble, he 'disheveled, he's eating something, like a chicken wing, he sitting outside his trailer, kind of a 'hillbilly' look to him, i start to get bad vibes, i start to suspect hes a cannibal, back in the alleyway now, we're ushered in this building, into like big medical building, with ominous shadows and pastel lighting, hes trying to get us into this corridor, but i feel it's a trap, i start to panic, try to flee, but then there's a projector, showing who he is, hes this surgeon, prestigious, it's black and white film, showing how he operated on jfk, his brain, after he was shot, like a newsreel, hes renowned, a real humanitarian etc, i feel kinda bad for suspecting this old honorable person was a cannibal. I feel much calmer. It was all a misunderstanding.

Also later in the dream, its family gathering, my aunt criticizing me, then next minute she corners me and is trying to kiss me, (on forehead , non blood relative) im kinda in to it lol , then later my father gets my mother in a headlock, and i get angry, and face off with him, we end up fighting, i attack hm with a hammer, not really meaning to do him damage, (i cup the hammer wit my hand) i call him out on his actions, verbally admonish him, saying he hides behind rationalizations of his behavior, that hes brutal, he just a bully, he asks me to watch this tapes of his ex wives hes cataloged. thats two 'episodes' i chunk them separate, cause i wake up slightly between them. my dreams are just constant 'episodes' like these, like an anthology every night. I can have quite good recall of them if i commit them to memory, which i can be apt to do. many can get quite 'action-packed' and bizzare lol.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2021, 4:36 am

my late sister appeared to me in another dream, or more precisely i was there in the middle region with my sister debbie, there was short grass on the ground, a borderline of medium scrubby trees all around. all the houses were almost identical, i was in debbie's house up there and i made a beeline for the bathroom, she told me "silly, you KNOW there's no toilets up here! you won't find a kitchen, either." she also pointed out another house there, saying "this belongs to a bad guy, even bad guys make it up here." this was after another dream where we were in her house up there, she directed me to reach into a cabinet and pick out a single frosted cat food bit, hold it on the tip of my finger, and that "bees" would alight on it, i was not eager to attract even heavenly bees [they don't sting but they glow like fireflies and don't buzz], but another family friend visiting there in his dream along with me, he did welcome the bees alighting on him.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2021, 12:30 pm

This morning, I had a dream in which I was sitting at a restaurant and noticed that I had maggots all over both elbows. Upon closer look at my elbows, both were raw with lots of tissue damage. I brushed the maggots off, but couldn't get them all. As I was leaving, I looked down and saw that I was leaving a trail of them behind me.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2021, 12:39 pm

I found this videogame had been released in 2010, i cant believe i had missed it, a rockstar games title, kinda like gta, i'm in it, first person, like its a movie. Military missions where you blow up things up. Then later levels you destroy all of new york, block by block, I see the city go up in flames. Also then i'm in third person, and the main character is a naked woman with giant breasts.

And the day before that; i'm a teenager, with my childhood best freind, im listening to music on headphones, the wires are getting damaged , i'm in a street area, but theres a park, wind is blowing, fields of grass, its dusk. there's two adolescent girls, blonde and brunette. we go over. im kinda lost for words, my friend takes over, (he's very slick in real life) he has all the social graces, ushers them over to the park. we eat jacket potatoes. I go for a ride in a 50's cadilliac type car.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2021, 8:33 pm

It was this strange other world. Post apocalyptic, yet still ongoing.

Apparently I'm an adult, whose appearance of a teenager, and yet goes to 3 different schools for three different school levels at the same time.

Me, my mom, and my sister went to places.
Yet for some strange reason, my sister's face and hair looked like she's 6 with her current adult body.

And both of them dresses in a green shirt and tight pants/leggings, while I'm wearing a school uniform I used to wear during my 1st and 2nd year high school.
But the tie is somewhat wrong -- it has a logo of my sister's school in college.

Spent feeling like walking on egg shells around schools, praying that no one would recognize me. I have no idea why we're even at the schools while I went around and explore. And we've yet to talk to anyone except tricycle drivers.
And then one of those drivers noticed how the tie is wrong.

But for some strange reason, I somewhat knew there was this giant explosion that destroyed a bridge.
... Not sure why, but my mom decided to go there.

Of course the bridge is guarded. Crudely guarded of course, by just few starving men without shirts. No weapons, no tech.
Between two entrances, a skeletal metal structure for walls, so we can see the other rooms.
No signs or rules on how to get in. I could barely understand anyone.

We separated for a bit. We observed that there are some staff -- cooks and laundrymen passing through the guards by the narrow doors.
No inspections or anything.

My sister managed to slip by them without trouble on the right entrance. My mom ran passed through the left entrance.
While I have to time that someone is entering behind a guard who's been stopping me and keeping an eye on me. I ended up slipping through by pushing a passerby at the guard.

The bridge past that entry was sort of a maze of bridges. At least the gap between bridges aren't very wide for me.

While my mom and my sister just ran, I was being chased.
I ended up pushing a few guys off the bridge into the sea water, for some reason I know them -- an American chef hosting a cooking show in France, a guy who makes noodles with his feet, and probably a guy who cannot follow that jump I made.

At the end of the maze like bridges, there's an entire stone wall painted in green that leads to an underground area.
We got separated a bit and discovered it's also mazed like. The entry of this maze was some sort of public restroom.

Eventually, I found my mom, who's waiting for my sister from one of the stalls.
I just clung on my mom's arm while we wait.

... And I woke up dehydrated.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

20 Dec 2021, 3:41 am

A sports hall with pop music - I still remember it and I can't believe I haven't heard it before, though my husband says it doesn't ring any bell for him.
The lyrics of the pop song were: "Ona pierze ogórem" - literally "She's laundrying with a cucumber".

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2021, 6:45 am

magz wrote:
A sports hall with pop music - I still remember it and I can't believe I haven't heard it before, though my husband says it doesn't ring any bell for him.
The lyrics of the pop song were: "Ona pierze ogórem" - literally "She's laundrying with a cucumber".

:lol:
Maybe its a distorted memory of the song "She Bop" by Cindi Lauper.

Women have been known to use cucumbers for a certain, non culinary, purpose, but it aint laundering clothes! :lol:

Glflegolas
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Dec 2021, 8:05 pm

This one was odd and somewhat disturbing. In this dream, I was awoken by a funny sound. It seemed to be coming from my phone. I checked the phone and got this text message.

WARNING: Four members of the Mafia have been sighted in your neighbourhood. They are ORGANIZED CRIMINALS, and are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. If they enter your house, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PROTECT YOURSELF OR YOUR PROPERTY. Instead, call 911 and remain hidden.

After this message I heard several gunshots just outside my house, which sounded like they came from a powerful rifle. I wondered "now what do I do?". I thought of locking the front door, but figured that it wouldn't help as the lock would be shot out instantly. Hiding in a closet seemed tempting but career criminals would figure that one out rather quickly. Instead I chose a more unconventional approach: I pulled out a pocketknife from my desk and hid behind a door. Since I have a black belt in karate, I figured that I might not be able to defeat all the criminals, but I could at least manage to down one. Fortunately I woke up before ever having to put my plan to the test.

Myers-Briggs personality: The Commander
Asperger's Quiz: 79/111, both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits present. AQ score: 23 Raads-r score: here

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2021, 7:21 pm

I was in my childhood bedroom and my mom was in the hallway, talking on the phone. She was complaining about two customer orders (not from her job, but mine) that had been screwed up. She could remember one of their names but not the other.

The words she was using were like my boss, who would do this to be overheard and offend someone he was displeased with. But by mannerism and tone, she was like another coworker, the office manager, who hated me. But I peaked out into the hall and it was my mom.

To express my displeasure I grabbed a book and threw it at my closet door, and said something so she'd hear me. Then another. And another. I knew I was damaging books, but kept doing it. I was making sure they were all computer-related books.

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2021, 5:39 am

I was in a water tank solving some kind of puzzle. I had to figure out how to get out of the tank. I had solved it and I was told that solution was too simple so they were going to alter the test. They gave me some guidance on what was going to change but I didn't understand, and they closed me in, anyway. My last solution wasn't going to work because even after I did whatever it was I was supposed to do in a bottom hatch, there was now no way to swim upwards. I thought of a solution that involved going only partway into the bottom hatch, but it didn't work and now I didn't know how to get out and I didn't understand their hint.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2021, 4:04 am

I dreamed that it was World War II and I was new to the war. I hadn't been there long and had just returned from a patrol. We were sitting around resting, grabbing a bite to eat, maintaining our gear, and listening to the radio. It felt like a quiet Sunday afternoon. All of a sudden, the radio announced that Germany had surrendered and the war was over, at least for those of us in Europe.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2021, 4:51 am

I dreamt that I had to borrow spaghetti, like "barrowing a cup of sugar" from someone. But they lived on the other side of a city I lived in in this dream (which was the old town of a mashup of Washington and San Francisco ...maybe.

So I had to hold a handful of uncooked spaghetti , not contained in anything, just a handful of raw pasta just bundled in my fingers, while ...walking down a long stretch of stone steps, through miles of streets, in and out of saloon, walking through crowded sidewalks, and around street cars, all while not dropping or breaking the sticks of uncooked spaghetti. Was looking forward sticking them into a pot of boiling water when I got home. But woke up before that.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2021, 3:10 pm

I dreamt that I was attending a tech convention with my mom and my NT sister. It was just no different from any other convention with hundreds of people in attendance. We entered a room where our vitals were taken and we completed some forms.

After being asked some questions by a person involved, we took on two questions in one.

Would you rather have the power of precognition or the power to travel back in time to
prevent anything in the world that have already happened on a case-by-case basis?

After meeting with some people to make sure we were ready, we predicted the future
of at least twenty people who wanted to know what their futures would be.

Afterwards, we met with more people who wanted us to go back in time to fix
parts of their pasts in order for them to forget all about it.

We did, but during the course of these fixings, the late patriarch of the family saw us
and asked us what we were doing, but we explained ourselves.

We thought to ourselves, "Could his passing have been prevented?"

We stopped in 2002 and realized that it could have been.
We prevented his passing which of course confused him.
We introduced him to his "present-day" self and they got along.

The dream finished.
After I explained this dream to my NT sister, she said,
"That's not good, if we got these powers and messed up, a butterfly effect may happen."

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2022, 9:51 am

i dreamt i was in an alternate universe or so it seemed to me in the dream [semi-lucid] because the year on the calendars said 1917 [forgot which month] but they had the similar technology as today [but no cell phones or computers], they did have a music system that looked like CDs but used vinyl on the bottom. they were bigger than a CD but smaller than a 45 rpm record but they fit into a sleeve similar to that used by a 45 rpm record. each disc held as many songs as a CD though. anyway, i found this out circuitously by way of walking in a park studded with dog crap that i had to walk along an elevated to wall to avoid, and almost fell over, a good drop of perhaps 30 feet to the plaza below. at the same time i was doing this, i heard from a radio somewhere a song that was singing about this very thing, the protagonist was in the park trying to avoid stepping in doggie crap and he got on the wall and slipped off and busted his skull. it was sort of a country-western song similar to "the rodeo song" (lyrics- "well it's 40 below but i don't give a fk, got a heater in my truck and i'm off to the rodeo!")with similar matter-of-fact profanities in it, but their radio stations played it as though it was clean as anything. i walked over to a theatre that was open, walked inside and found a stage in the back with a music player on it, and it was playing this same song that i heard on the radio. i just had with me in my pocket, a music disc of "the rodeo song" along with several others, and they played it on their machine and marveled at what a clever new song it was, they had no idea it was from another space and time altogether.