What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 213 of 250 [ 3993 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216 ... 250  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 11:44 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was in the backyard of some house i've never been before in waking life, along with my sister on the periphery, i was throwing #20 scalpel blades out into the grass. i went out to retrieve them and then throw them out there again, repeatedly. why??

Maybe you're...ambivalent about your past experience working at a hospital (the surgical implements). So you toss it out, but then retrieve it againg? Just a thought.

i am convinced it has something to do with my sister. that is as close as i can get to a meaning.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2021, 6:18 pm

i dreamt i was cleaning the dirt off of my tin can [mobile home] with a pinched garden hose with a skinnier clear flexible hose attachment, the dirt came right off. then i walked inside and found there to be a mansion somehow, with elegant wood paneling, thick burgundy Berber carpeting, fancy bespoke furniture and a general air of plush luxury. i stepped back outside and instead of my small yard, there was a mountain range in the background, i was on top of a hill with my tin can now a mansion, there were buildings around me of lesser quality but still nice, i kept looking around for other people but i was the only one in this lucid dream [one of two i've had]. i thought to myself, "where is everybody? where's the landlord? i can't possibly actually live in this ultra-luxe place!" but then it gradually dawned on dream me that I WAS THE LANDLORD. it all was MINE, the mountains in the background, the Kentucky bluegrass lawn that descended down to a pristine blue lake with a dock and a yacht parked there on the shore, the fancy spread. the sky had a patchy blue appearance with no apparent source of sunshine yet there was omnipresent light everywhere. i walked down the hill and then i looked back at my mansion and it had a cupola atop it like something out of an old gothic story. then i awoke.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 5:59 pm

i've had a series of dreams involving my sister and older brother but all of them were evaporated by the phone ringing or somebody knocking on my door and interrupting said dreams. grrrr....

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 7:03 pm

am told everybody dreams ...and used to remember mine . but In the last 7 yrs have no more recollections of dreaming anymore.....

where ever you go ,there you are

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 7:04 pm

Jakki wrote:
am told everybody dreams ...and used to remember mine . but In the last 7 yrs have no more recollections of dreaming anymore.....

i hope you can fix that.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2021, 1:13 pm

i dreamt i was at a busy street corner outside a nightclub, inside there was fighting and stabbing. i went outside to get away from that, there was more fighting among truculants outside. i hopped on a motorcycle and drove away from there at a high rate of speed, soon i was out of town and hurtling down a country lane when in my rear view mirror i saw what looked like a car flashing me with his high beams and overtaking me quickly, and when he was a lot closer i saw it was some kind of security police, i must have been on some kind of indian reservation, his two middle parking lights did the police dancing light thing. i pulled over. a cop dressed in red leather jacked and blue leather trousers and black boots and a class A military-type cap, sauntered up to me, pointed to my wallet and said, "this is gonna cost you big time, fella!" then his associate pulled up in a chase car, stuck a breathalyzer thingie near my nostrils, flashed a light in my eyes to check for dilation, then let me go with the understanding i'd get a citation in the mail in a few days. then i left the motorcycle there at the side of the road and walked up a dirt trail to another main road in the forest leading to my house.

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2021, 1:18 pm

Jakki wrote:

I feel you. I never seem to remember my dreams anymore because I forget them as soon as I wake up. Maybe it's my medication?

♤ The Military

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2021, 1:24 pm

King0fSpades wrote:
Jakki wrote:

I feel you. I never seem to remember my dreams anymore because I forget them as soon as I wake up. Maybe it's my medication?

well at least having NO dreams is better than having BAD ones. :) and the medications could very well do that, yes. to remember them you have to develop a sort of alertness while still in twilight sleep [edge of sleep], replay the dream over and over at least 6 times [standard learning model says something will be learnt or remembered upon 6 novel repetitions] from the earliest spots in the dream you can dredge out of memory.

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2021, 1:32 pm

auntblabby wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
Jakki wrote:

well at least having NO dreams is better than having BAD ones. :) and the medications could very well do that, yes. to remember them you have to develop a sort of alertness while still in twilight sleep [edge of sleep], replay the dream over and over at least 6 times [standard learning model says something will be learnt or remembered upon 6 novel repetitions] from the earliest spots in the dream you can dredge out of memory.

Hehe I think you're right blabs. :)

♤ The Military

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2021, 2:37 pm

I was in my Grandmas house and rapper-producer El-Pee of RTJ was in my grandmas bed.

then I noticed my dexedrine were missing. :o

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2021, 6:14 pm

King0fSpades wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
Jakki wrote:

Hehe I think you're right blabs. :)

Agrees about bad dreams maybe being circumvented by meds.

But i like the concept of a memory dredge .......... it sounds very unique idea .

where ever you go ,there you are

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2021, 6:18 pm

Jakki wrote:
But i like the concept of a memory dredge .......... it sounds very unique idea .

i think mine needs work :oops:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2021, 4:42 pm

I dreamt I saw both versions of my father, both paternal grandparents, and my maternal grandfather watching the news and thinking of what to do for their business which is a gym.

The "present-day" version of my father (thinning gray hair, glasses, some facial hair, and less fat on him despite being relatively overweight in comparison to the "original version") took a large piece of cardboard and wrote:

"To those who refused to get a COVID-19 vaccine before you came here,
Go screw yourselves to the highest level possible! You brought your situations upon yourselves, so let's make sure you do not go crazy and try to destroy what we created for all who want to change their physical well-being. You refused to comply to what others may have expected from you, so wallowing in self-pity will make your mental, psychological, or emotional states even worse. We feel no sympathy for any of you, so go away.

Signed, The People Who Own This Health Establishment"

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2021, 5:42 am

I had a weird dream last night that I actually remembered and it felt like something out of an old horror movie...

I was working in a morgue in a dominantly black country (I think it was either Haiti or South Africa, I have a best friend from SA who was mentioned in the dream as being a friend who I would visit often).

Anyways in this morgue we would take possessions that came with the deceased. I remember vividly seeing the corpse of a deceased black man with a look of agony on his face as he was being wheeled down the hall on a gurney with a white sheet covering everything but his face...

But anyways In my dream my mom came to visit me at work and brought my niece with her (why anyone would have a 3 year old child at a morgue is beyond me but it was just a crazy dream). At work we had a collection of toys that belonged to deceased children who were brought to the morgue and my niece saw a doll she really wanted and my mom tried to give it to her to play with but I rushed over and took the doll from her and put it back on a shelf and told my niece I would buy her another doll just like it. I also told my mom never to give her one of the dolls in the morgue where I worked because they belonged to children who were now deceased and then I explained to her about the local vodou superstition of toys still belonging to the children who died and that we were required to destroy these toys by cremation because keeping them around was VERY bad luck. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to destroy this doll and my niece got hold to it anyways and the doll started coming to life as if possessed and I was so scared it was going to hurt my neice...

A very strange dream. :?

♤ The Military

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2021, 10:39 am

I had a dream that I had a very old bunny that was going to pass away soon, and that I couldn't keep it comfortable or give it enough attention with all the other pets we have to keep it happy in its old age. :cry:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2021, 1:03 am

^^^Rabbit

To see a rabbit in your dream signifies luck, magical power, and success. You have a positive outlook on life. Alternatively, rabbits symbolize abundance, warmth, fertility and sexual activity. Perhaps your sex life needs to be kept in check. The dream can also be associated with Easter time and your own personal memories of Easter. In particular, to see a white rabbit in your dream symbolizes faithfulness in love. The white rabbit also serves as a guide to steer you toward the right direction. To see a black rabbit in your dream refers to fear of intimacy. An old rabbit would indicate that you are feeling your good times are nearing an end.