What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 184 of 248 [ 3953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187 ... 248  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2019, 3:44 am

kokopelli wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^i love futuristic dreams ! :wtg:

I like them, too. In my dreams of the distant future (sometimes I'm not sure if it might not be the distant past), life is usually rather idyllic. They usually have hills and mountains and rivers and a far smaller population -- either the population was larger wiped out or left on spaceships for the stars. Often there is some form of transportation available for long distances, but not always. I remember one that was like living in a hill above something like a hobbit village. In that dream, the continent was primarily mountains and large hills with river valleys and the villages were all along the river valleys where farming was very productive.

IMHO you are astrally visiting another dimensional reality or timeline, or you are in the distant future in a post-technological era, one with spiritual power. or you are on a lower rung of the astral plane which people who have died and been resuscitated have reported to have similar properties as the one in your dream. i am not so sure that humanity was ever meant to ascend to level 1 or higher [kardashev scale].

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2019, 1:37 pm

I had a dream this morning that had some time travel in it.

In the dream I was walking along the street of some city and ran into a bunch of idiots who were trying to aggravate a bunch of real tough guys for some reason and I was suddenly pretty much in the middle of it. When the tough guys ran off the idiots, one asked me if I wasn't going with them and I just replied that I was just passing through and found myself in the middle of their scuffle. They looked me over and let me through.

So I continue walking and after a bit start to loop back around. Then, some really nice looking woman out on a walk sees me and asks if she can walk with me because she's nervous about the neighborhood. So as we are walking along, I see the tough guys who I had encountered earlier a couple of blocks away and told the woman about them. She got much more nervous then.

I suggested that we could get her a taxi or I could give her a ride back if she needed. She thinks a bit about whether I look that trustworthy and then accepts the offer of the ride. She asked where's my car and I said that I didn't have a car but that I had this pointing to a British police box. She asked what that was and I said that I called it a TARDIS after the Doctor Who tv show. Her first remark on going in was that it was bigger on the inside.

So I sat down at the controls and maneuvered it above the streets to where she wanted to go and dropped her off, but about fifteen minutes before she left. Her returned self merged with her older self and she remembered the walk and that confused her. It worried her so much that she didn't take the walk and so we never met.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 8:57 pm

^^^fascinating, i love time travel dreams, esp. to the future. :star:

i dreamt i was at some kinda hollywood party back in the 60s, and i was standing next to dean martin and frank sinatra, who were both in black tuxedos. suddenly, dean martin yelped in pain "OW!! !" and sinatra noticed that dean's arm was bleeding, he had been stabbed by somebody who in ninja fashion disappeared before detection. sinatra went into medic mode and tore off dean's jacket and with his bare hands examined the inside of dean's surprisingly bloodless [but nasty-looking] wound, and surprisingly he was not in visible pain during this somewhat rough examination, sinatra said that he had serious ligament and tendon/muscle damage, and told his friend to hold tight "while i go find a real doctor here somewhere." then i awoke.

DoTheTw1zt
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Oct 2019, 9:00 pm

Had a weird dream last night about the Berlin Wall in Germany. In my dream I heard my mom's voice saying "It's very sad that we tore that country in half after World War 2" and I saw people suffering beyond the wall, and then when the the wall was torn down the Eastern and Western Germans started hugging each other.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 1:15 pm

I had a floating dream. Usually I just float up to maybe treetop level, but in this one I was making it up 15 or 20 stories. What was remarkable about this floating dream is that it was in a city and one building had a sign that said "no floating -- floaters will be asked to leave".

DoTheTw1zt
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Oct 2019, 6:54 am

Last night I had a dream Bernie Sanders had another heart attack and died.

Yakuzamonroe
Toucan
Toucan

19 Oct 2019, 5:11 pm

I had a dream where I was in a retro-futuristic world fighting monsters in the street using a steam-powered gun alongside an ex-lover of mine.

It was cool. I like it. :)

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 5:53 pm

I was at a house party and a good song came on. I can't remember what it was but I think it was B52s? I went into a small conservatory where some members of WP were dancing. I ended up slow dancing with someone who smelled nice. He wanted me to reach in his waistband to get something: little marbles, or pellets for a bb gun? I can't remember what they were but they were little steel things and I had my hands full.

I'll try not to analyse this too much. lol

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 5:55 pm

^ sounds like a misplaced pearl necklace

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 5:56 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
^ sounds like a misplaced pearl necklace

From his love gun. :twisted:

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 5:56 pm

^ whatever do you mean , I was talking about jewellery :twisted:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 6:26 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
^ whatever do you mean , I was talking about jewellery :twisted:

Perhaps a pearl bracelet.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 6:37 pm

You've clearly been given a lot of pearl jewellery , what about a pearl toe ring ?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 6:39 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
You've clearly been given a lot of pearl jewellery , what about a pearl toe ring ?

coughfkkkoffcough Image

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2019, 11:55 am

My favorite shirts have pearl snap buttons.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2019, 12:00 pm

I had a rare, for me, political dream this morning.

In the dream, Trump signed an executive order making it illegal to say negative things about him unless your ratio of positive to negative things in the same conversation or writing was at least five to one. So if you said something negative about him, you had better have five positive things to say at the same time or you could face possible fines and jail time.

That led to people in the dream criticize him in round-about ways such as "I've been told that Trump is wishy-washy and can't make up his mind, but I don't think so." That would still get you questioned by the authorities because they would want to know who told you that Trump is wishy-washy.