What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 171 of 246 [ 3933 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

21 Mar 2019, 2:46 am

A climbing gym.
Walls made of transparent plexi with colorful grips fixed to it.
And behind the plexi - snakes. Lots of big, awful snakes slithering around.
Making your adrenaline high but constructed with safety in mind.

Hey, it looks like a business idea :mrgreen:

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

21 Mar 2019, 5:57 am

Dreamt I was living with Mom & Sis, with aunt & uncle barging to leave their stuff with us. But when I opened my red treasure box, I found all the beautiful pieces of quartz-crystal smashed. Obviously Mom's fault, because she had taken to keeping her pills in there, and with Alz she breaks everything. All gone, broken. I would usually say "Oh I don't mind" but this time I called Mom on it and she sobbed and I was sorry I spoke.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2019, 11:57 am

I've been having a lot of dreams about Christmas, or that I'm celebrating Christmas when it's not even December 25th. Last night I dreamed that my brother and I decorated our parent's house and had lights and stuff because I wanted it to be Christmas all the time or something. It's especially strange for my brother since irl he's a pretty big Scrooge. And then our parents came home and liked it and we played carols and even gave each other presents. I remember there being snow, so it was winter at least.

I can tell you one thing, it's the one dream I keep having that's actually pretty nice. :santa:

I also have a lot of dreams that it's Halloween and I'm getting ready to go to a party or out trick-or-treating. But I either can't find the right costume or I seem to forget how to put it on and it takes forever.

TUF
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2019, 12:01 pm

My old friend died and we bought her a park bench and we were writing how good she was when we realised that we hadn't put her surname down or made it obvious she was dead and people might get confused.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2019, 10:08 am

I had a dream in two parts. In the first part I had a new girlfriend. The first date was great, the second a little less, and on the third it was clear that we wouldn't stay together long. This was a very long portion of the dream, but I've already forgotten most of it.

In the second part, the new girlfriend and several friends were in Houston in my old International C900 pickup (that I haven't driven in 25 years), far more than it can hold without someone sitting in the back. We were approaching downtown Houston and it was almost out of gas. We finally saw an old time gas station and pulled in. After filling it up, the total came to about $3.50. The old man who owned the station was mad as hell because he was sure that we were cheating him for filling it up with 1 gallon of gas. We argued and argued about it and suddenly I asked him what year it is. He said it was 1970. I pointed out to him that the tank only held about 14 gallons and the price of gas was about thirty cents a gallon in 1970, so $3.50 to fill it up was quite reasonable.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2019, 11:38 pm

^^^that is a fascinating time travel dream :idea: what do you suppose the irritated old man gas station owner represented in your life then or now?

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 6:22 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^that is a fascinating time travel dream :idea: what do you suppose the irritated old man gas station owner represented in your life then or now?

I don't know. However, when I lived in Houston years ago, my favorite motorcycle dealer was rather old rather old fashioned and just east of downtown. It was owned and operated by one of the nicest old men you ever met.

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 12:51 pm

Last night I had several but I only clearly remember two;

One I was getting a tattoo, but the guy messed up so I ended up getting two of them for free.

The other one was a really long dream in a Promised Neverland like world that I used different methods to escape with a small group of other kids. While on the run we found the small, run-down home and business of a mid twenties woman that had escaped many years ago.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 5:08 pm

I had a horrible dream last night where my mom and I were out somewhere and someone deliberately brought their poorly-trained pet dog up to my working service dog to try to get a reaction out of him, and that really set him off and then he kept growling at and even trying to bite people, and people kept making comments about his poor behavior and generalizing it to all dogs/service dogs. We were also trying to get back to our car after doing some work with the boy scout troop my mom is active in, cleaning up some outdoor area, and we had to go back a different way than we'd come for some reason that ended up being a mile or two, through an urban area. At some point it started to sleet and our coats and my dog's fur got covered in ice.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2019, 4:08 pm

This dream was much lighter and it was just me on a stage dressed in a formal manner singing. A crowd was present, my girlfriend being there.

I was chosen to sing and I sang, "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" directly to my girlfriend with everyone cheering when I finished. I walked off of the stage and quickly kissed my girlfriend on both sides of her face in front of everyone.

Then my late father (dressed in B&W as an airline pilot even though everyone and everything else was in color) walked onto the stage and sang to my mom "Tiny Dancer" by Elton John. When he finished, he walked off of the stage and told my mom about my relationship.

My mom and my girlfriend approached each other and embraced each other, taking me by surprise.

To be clear, had my father got through his treatments without any problems, he and my mother would be celebrating their 37th wedding anniversary tomorrow (they got married in 1982) and would be turning 60 this year on May 6th.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2019, 8:54 pm

i dreamt i was at my monthly eye doc's appointment for my monthly eye injection, and just before she fixed to do the deed, she told me that my veteran's insurance would no longer cover anaesthesia/analgesia for any procedure, and that i had the choice to take the needle without numbing, or pay her a thousand bucks cash right then and there, and of course i didn't have that kinda cash on me, nor does anybody i know [what kinda fool carries that amount of money with them? :scratch: ] so i asked her for a bullet or something to bite on, and she said that was a part of analgesia/anaesthesia, so she sneered at me and quickly jabbed the needle into my eye, and i screamed and passed out from the pain, and awoke in the ER, they said i shocked out from the pain, and as i walked back to the eye doc's place i saw my car being towed from the parking lot, and the tow truck driver said "pay me $1000 cash right now!" and it then and there dawned on me that some rapture-like event had just happened and all the decent people were gone from the earth, and i said, "this doesn't feel like america anymore!" to which he replied, "no $#!+ sherlock!" then i awoke.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2019, 3:59 am

Do eye injections hurt?

I never thought about it before. My sister's husband gets an injection into his eye every couple of months.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2019, 4:01 am

kokopelli wrote:
Do eye injections hurt? I never thought about it before. My sister's husband gets an injection into his eye every couple of months.

even WITH analgesia they feel like a two-by-four being shoved into your eyeball. not pleasant. but it is over quickly, in a second. and it is definitely the lesser of two evils [the other being diminishing eyesight out of that eye and loss of depth perception. i don't wanna be like the late director nicholas roeg and have just one functional eye with a patch over the other. but i feel for your sis' hubby and his eye situation.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2019, 8:08 pm

i dreamt that i was back at work in the hospital [not recognizable in its dream guise] and i got a phone call from the late johnny carson [american comic] who told me to see him downstairs in the lobby, so i left the unit and went downstairs where i met him [appearing as he did in the late 70s, in blue-gray suit] and pointed to a log, then pointed to a table saw, and he told me to take that log and cut it in two on the tablesaw. then he ducked away. while i was trying to figure out how to do this, whether to go upstairs first and get some noise suppressor ear muffs, i awoke.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2019, 8:56 am

I dreamed a nice man asked me out. (A nice dream, but only a dream. It couldn't happen in real life).

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2019, 9:16 am

Why can't it happen?