What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 225 of 249 [ 3971 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228 ... 249  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2022, 4:27 am

i had a series of dreams where i was the only man in a workplace full of women, and they all deemed me wanting as an employee.

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2022, 11:31 am

I had a funny dream last night but don't remember it. Woke up laughing, reviewed it and concluded that it really was funny, went back to sleep and forgot it.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2022, 2:14 pm

Last night, I dreamed that I was very wealthy.

The dream wasn't about money, though. In the dream, I owned a large sailing ship (about 180 foot or longer schooner) with a full crew to sail it for me. In the dream, it was normally in Alaska, but the crew had sailed it to Hawaii where I went to meet it and enjoyed a couple weeks sailing around the Hawaiian Islands complete with some 19-21 year old women who were unrelated to me and very appreciative of the trip.

It was a great dream.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2022, 9:51 pm

I was in some type of fancy auditorium or theatre, but I was working there instead of enjoying the show. I had to wait in the wings to stack chairs and put them away after the patrons left. After the encore I realised my daughter was in the ensemble. The audience was doing a standing ovation as she and the other actors exited through the crowd. Then I noticed her father was there. I was trying to pretend I was part of the audience instead of a chair-stacker, so he'd know that I was her number one fan rather than an employee who didn't even know she'd been on stage.

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2022, 7:50 pm

I just had a dream in which I recalled the lyrics of a song I've never heard.

I was in a huge ring-shaped space with complex, sloped walls, kinda like the inside of the top of a jello mold. The place was littered with metallic debris and crap. I wasn't allowed to leave, but there was an opening in the wall where I could climb up the slope and make requests of a woman there. I was having trouble with the vending machine, and the thing that was jammed she was telling me couldn't have even been in there, so she told me to go get it and bring it to her, so I did. It was some big bottle of some clear beverage that I was uninterested in. My showing it to her proved it was, in fact, in there, and she looked annoyed and told me to go put it back, so I did.

Anyway, during this whole time I had the lyric of a song going in my head. This song. It's from the soundtrack of a 2012 teen TV show on Nick at Night. I've never seen the show, I haven't had cable TV since 2005-ish, and the song isn't exactly well-known. I find several audio-only copies of it on youtube, none with more than a few dozen views.

When I woke up I googled the lyric I remembered and found this song, which as far as I know, I've never heard.

I also had a rhyming lyric for the chorus that doesn't appear in the song. Something about "california lies." I googled that lyric and didn't find anything, and now I can't remember it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 7:15 pm

i dreamt i was in some kind of hospital that was also a school of medicine of some kind. i was in a large room with big picture windows and sliding doors on one side that overlooked the main hospital. there was grass on the ground outside. inside appeared to be that of a triple-wide manufactured enclosure, basic blond wood paneling all over, maize-colored tiled flooring. there were a few nursing students straggling around, it was after the end of classes for the year and summer break. there were central sterile supply carts parked on one side of the room, they were a bit dusty and a few were covered with tartan-green blankets that were partially folded. it was starting to get sunset-ey outside so i was going to bid the place adieu when a family came in with their very affectionate and overgrown schnauzer-mix dog who immediately glommed onto me and insisted i pet it, which i did. it started licking me with gusto all over the place, especially on my groin! i went to the scrub sinks to try to wash off the dog slobber and ended up making a wet sloppy mess of myself. i toweled off as best i could, went out to the car only to find it wasn't there. so i tried to walk home, went partway down a steep hill and had second thoughts and at that point my body split into two parts- one went down the hill and walked home and saw my folk's empty house [first dream in which they were dead and gone] and no car there, so my body rejoined my other body and together we climbed back up the hill back to the school to redouble our efforts at finding my car. i was almost back to the parking lot when i saw some other students driving my car, they pulled up next to me and honked repeatedly to get my attention, most obnoxiously. then i got in and we drove away to my house but i awoke before we got there.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 12:15 am

i dreamt i was in a triple-wide mobile home, it was full of characters/real-life people from all my previous dreams. what we were all doing in there was and is a mystery to me. :scratch:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2022, 3:09 pm

I had a nightmare where I accidentally deleted my WP account and had to start all over again
from zero. However, the strange part was that I was allowed to keep my username.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2022, 3:49 pm

had another dream about the late alex trebek, he was looking down from heaven at what happened to his studio city mansion [recently sold] and where his wife moved to, and pondering the fate of his son.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2022, 12:48 am

i dreamt i had gotten into a time machine, i had changed into period clothing and then went back to sometime in the late 40s. i found myself stuck in a traffic jam going uphill, in the back seat of a convertible on a mild grade. all the cars around me were european, many convertibles even though the weather was overcast and darkening. a car radio coming from the convertible next to my own, was blaring some woman singing in french, mighta been edith piaf. we were crawling along at a snail's pace punctuated with many stops. one guy got impatient and pulled out into the passing lane and just then a white commercial van came over the hill and creamed him but good. then i found myself about 30 years later in a fancy mall for rich people, it was in california perhaps in the late 90s. first off, to my left, there was frank sinatra [or a dimensional version of him] dressed in his PJs and rug, having a discussion with some tall guy dressed in dark gray hoodie and sweatpants, he looked at me and asked me if he could help me, i told him no thank you, then he started in on the tall guy again. some tall sailor type who looks like he stepped off the front cover
of a harlequin novel, with wavy blond hair, winked at me and walked down the mallway. he was very sinewy and muscular beneath his sailor clothing. then i found myself back in the future again where i started earlier, near the changing rooms, where i met somebody who had to have been a actor, in adult form several years after the present where she is now an adolescent actor. couldn't place her name but many amuuuricans would recognize her if they could see her. she was dressed in a red and gray plaid pattern sweater and dark gray sweatpants and pumps. she had a brunette pageboy haircut, and a ruddy complected face with some face cream spread over it and drying. she pleasantly asked me about my opinion about the time travel we both underwent, and as i was explaining my experience to her, we were interrupted by some boor who asked her why her face was red, and we both cold-shouldered him and he went away, but when i tried to resume my explanation to her, she turned cold and said "i don't wanna talk anymore..." and i awoke.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2022, 1:48 am

I was in the mall and a mass murder broke out. I didn't actually see any signs of the murder, but people started running out of the mall in terror. And then I saw a teenage boy holding a knife and I thought he was going to stab people with it, so I ended up pinning him to the ground and kneeling on top of him and an all too disturbing fashion (he was white). In real life just the weight of my body would have probably crushed him to death, not that I would ever do it. He never said he couldn't breathe. Some people standing around thought I was a hero, others thought I was horrible. I'm going to have to agree with the latter.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2022, 8:28 pm

i dreamt i was out in the field somewhere with an experimental military equipment display, this skinny guy in overcoat [he strongly resembled filmmaker john waters, right down to his pencil moustache] was showing me this new ultra-portable cruise missile that could be launched right out of your hand, he adjusted a gyroscope on it, it started after the 3rd button push, he then programmed it by going online on his tablet to this website that showed a target over some military guy's head, he pushed the button and the guy's head turned red and the missile took off from his left hand and got up to a cruising altitude in no time at all. then behind me i saw another rocket take off but there was a mistake and the launch pad took off with it and deposited itself onto a dumpster about a hundred feet away.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2022, 9:05 pm

I went swimming with my good friend from WP. The setting looked like a HCA fairy tale, kind of like Thumbelina?

Then I was in my car going to work. I arrived and realised I was only wearing spandex cycling shorts and a sports bra. My work building was surrounded with metres of snow and my colleagues were trying to shovel it out. Some of them were sliding down a hill on toboggans.

I was embarrassed to be wearing bike shorts in a snowstorm but I couldn't think of an explanation.

Then I remembered we were doing a fundraiser selling those mesh scrunchie things that people sometimes use in the shower like loofas. I had two in the car. One of them had a little white tag with a "5" on it in pencil. The other one said "1" in pencil. That meant I had sold five of the first type and only one of the second type.

My boss came to the window to check my scrunchie sales but I could only find the one with "1" on it. They were very upset with me because I hadn't sold enough. I kept trying to tell them that I sold six, but I couldn't find the "5".

I don't think they noticed my shorts.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2022, 5:25 pm

Last night I dreamed that my family was driving to visit my grandparents in Arkansas, and suddenly the sky got very dark and several tornadoes formed. Saw one of them destroy a house. We opened the car windows to equalize air pressure, I felt the pressure change and the wind pulling us in the direction of the nearest tornado. Very realistic sensations despite never having been near a real tornado.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2022, 12:06 am

i dreamt i was at somebody's group hope where they had a thanksgiving dinner pot-luck, and by the time i pulled my head out of my nether region all the food had been eaten, and i was hungry. :doh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2022, 10:15 pm

i dreamt i was at my bathroom sink, and suddenly i noticed a shiny metal cup in front of me that had a thick clear liquid in it, and without thinking i dumped it out into the sink and only too late realized it was medicine was supposed to have swallowed, and i couldn't get anymore, and i worried about my health at that point. then i awoke.