What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 178 of 250 [ 3996 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181 ... 250  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 9:55 pm

To dream that you can start fire with your hands represents anger that you are trying to repress. You have difficulty expressing yourself and tend to overreact.

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2019, 12:32 pm

I dreamed that I got out of the shower getting ready to go to a funeral only to find out that someone had taken my suit to dress the deceased in and all of the rest of my clothes were gone. If I was going to go, it would be holding a towel in front of me (my preferred size for a bath towel is about the size of a hand towel).

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2019, 12:43 pm

To dream that you are at somebody else's funeral signifies that you are burying an old relationship and closing the lid on the past. You may be letting go some of the feelings (resentment, anger, hostility toward someone) that you have been clinging onto.

To dream that you are taking a shower in clear, fresh water symbolizes spiritual or physical renewal and forgiveness. You are washing the burdens out of your life. Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor that you are "showering" someone with gifts or love.

To dream of your clothes is symbolic of your public self and how you are perceived. It is indicative of the act you put on in front of others. Clothes are also an indication of your condition and status in life.  Thus, if you wear clothes that do not suit you or that you normally would not wear, then it suggests that you are putting up a front and trying to deceive others. Something in your life is "unsuitable". It may be a symbol of hypocrisy and being someone that you are not. Alternatively, it could also mean that you are revealing a hidden part of yourself to the world.

To dream that you are naked denotes fear of being found out and exposed over your activities. You feel that you are being misjudged.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2019, 12:45 pm

The other night I dreamed that I was watching a gender-flipped version of the Ninja Turtles on TV and had toys of them. But they didn't really look female, they just looked weird or in different colors or something.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2019, 12:52 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
The other night I dreamed that I was watching a gender-flipped version of the Ninja Turtles on TV and had toys of them. But they didn't really look female, they just looked weird or in different colors or something.

If you dream of the opposite gender than your own, then it means that you need to incorporate aspects of the opposite sex into your own character. 

Maybe those Ninja Turtles need to get in touch with their feminine side? :ninja:

Sanctus
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2019, 6:28 pm

Tonight was the first time I could remember my dream in quite a while.

I dreamt I was in some sort of large hall with a bunch of people. It was a social, happy event. Suddenly someone checked their phone and said there was an official tsunami warning. I looked out of the window and there was indeed a huge wave rapidly approaching. People started panicking and I started running. I remember thinking 'I don't want to drown, because that's a terrible way to die'. Then there was a 'cut' and in the next scene of the dream I'm swimming in open water, I somehow survived, but the water is radioactive for some reason. I get the feeling that although I survived the radioactivity might still kill me.

A dark dream, and I woke kind of in a sh***y mood that stayed for most of the day.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2019, 8:20 pm

i had a relatively mundane dream in comparison, i was homeless in this dream, at some kinda sally army shelter and it was some kinda special holiday, unnamed. i was in a gymnasium sitting in a folding chair, with a bunch of rough street trade, one of 'em, a compact round-faced young thug wearing white horizontal-blue-striped muscle shirt and slicked down hair, made fun of me, calling me "sissy" and "skinny arms" and the usual noise. soon we all got up and got in line at the kitchen, where two sitting young women wearing blue gingham dresses, one brunette and one blonde, gave out CDs of their music and i thanked them, then started in line being served with side dishes [including apple sauce spiced with celery and carrot bits], and before i got to the main dish, i awoke. :huh:

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2019, 8:23 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i had a relatively mundane dream in comparison, i was homeless in this dream, at some kinda sally army shelter and it was some kinda special holiday, unnamed. i was in a gymnasium sitting in a folding chair, with a bunch of rough street trade, one of 'em, a compact round-faced young thug wearing white horizontal-blue-striped muscle shirt and slicked down hair, made fun of me, calling me "sissy" and "skinny arms" and the usual noise. soon we all got up and got in line at the kitchen, where two sitting young women wearing blue gingham dresses, one brunette and one blonde, gave out CDs of their music and i thanked them, then started in line being served with side dishes [including apple sauce spiced with celery and carrot bits], and before i got to the main dish, i awoke. :huh:

"To dream of a homeless person represents an aspect of your personality that has experienced total failure. An area of your life that you have totally lost control of or that's completely powerless. Alternatively, being homeless in a dream may reflect anxiety about financial hardship or low confidence in your future."

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2019, 8:35 pm

I dreamt that I got back with an ex from ten years or so ago, and he had a one year old daughter. We were at a store looking at baby shoes. So cute! I think I was more excited about the new baby than the new man. LOL

Note to self: don’t date a man just because he has a baby. :P

I don’t intend to have any more children, but I wish someone I know would have a baby and let me babysit.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2019, 8:40 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
I dreamt that I got back with an ex from ten years or so ago, and he had a one year old daughter. We were at a store looking at baby shoes. So cute! I think I was more excited about the new baby than the new man. LOL

Note to self: don’t date a man just because he has a baby. :P

I don’t intend to have any more children, but I wish someone I know would have a baby and let me babysit.

My mom is currently back together with her third ex husband who has two young boys. I think she's with him more for those two cute little kids than she is for him. :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2019, 8:52 pm

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

"To dream of a homeless person represents an aspect of your personality that has experienced total failure. An area of your life that you have totally lost control of or that's completely powerless. Alternatively, being homeless in a dream may reflect anxiety about financial hardship or low confidence in your future."

BINGO! :pl:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 7:43 pm

i dreamt i woke up one day, and the whole neighborhood had been taken over by yahoos, KKKers, white supremacists, nazis and the like. they were not a majority but they cowed everybody they didn't chase away or kill. i walked down the street and was accosted by a group of them, dressed in filthy t-shirts, dirty flannel and jeans with jackboots, stinking of alcohol and weed, waving clubs and knives around, one had a sawed-off double-barreled 12 ga. on his hip, somebody threw a big rock at me and i ducked just in time to miss a shotgun blast to my head from about 15 feet away, i ran up to the shotgun owner and kicked him in the head and took his shotgun and aimed it at his buddies who all ganged up, and yelled at them, "i got one shot left, which one wants it?" and they all tried to hide behind each other as they advanced on me, until the cops drove down the street and they scattered. then i awoke. 8O

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2019, 3:48 am

i dreamt i was in an unfamiliar house that was still my dream house, IOW it wasn't reflective of my actual waking environs. anyways, i had one of those tiny form factor PCs, a box about the size of a paperback dictionary. while i was watching the monitor as i scrolled through pages of schedules and tables, it started spewing out multicolored confetti, and i got up and looked for the vacuum cleaner to help suck the stuff out of it before it overheated, and i had troubles finding the vacuum and when i did find it, it seemed to weigh a ton and i had to drag it over, then its power cord resisted being plugged in, and when i turned it on, at first it would do nothing then it very slowly spooled up to vacuum speed, and by that time the pc stopped spewing out confetti and was back to normal. then the vacuum started screaming full-blast. in waking life i would normally, in response to such futile uselessness, throw the damned thing out the window post-haste, but in the dream i was just in a stupor. then i awoke. :huh:

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

25 Jun 2019, 5:28 am

During the last 24 hours, somebody (you?) posted a pic of a sign that said something like
"Absolutely no confetti allowed here."
Did I see it here? Reddit? Was it you?
Are we having synchronicity?
What does confetti mean to you?
And the vacuum?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2019, 5:59 am

Claradoon wrote:
During the last 24 hours, somebody (you?) posted a pic of a sign that said something like "Absolutely no confetti allowed here." Did I see it here? Reddit? Was it you? Are we having synchronicity? What does confetti mean to you? And the vacuum?

i did not see the post you referenced, but would like to. i should look up what confetti means in dreams.

EDIT-
Confetti
To see or throw confetti in your dream represents achievement and success. You have achieved a higher level of growth and learning and are at a turning point in your life. Alternatively, it symbolizes much festivity and fanfare. You may be expressing joy, victory, and freedom from restraint.
Vacuum
To see a vacuum in your dream refers to feelings of emptiness. You may be experiencing a void in your life. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you need to clean up your act and your attitude. It is time to rid yourself of your outdated ideas and negative habits. To dream that you are vacuuming signifies a loss of control. You feel that you are being sucked up by some problem. Alternatively, the dream represents your desires to keep up appearances. Things may look fine on the surface, but some problem still persists underneath.
Computer
To see a computer in your dream symbolizes technology, information, and modern life. New areas of opportunities are being opened to you. Alternatively, computers represent a lack of individuality and lack of emotions and feelings. Too often, you are just going along with the flow, without voicing your own opinions and views. You may also feel a depreciated sense of superiority. To dream that your computer has a mind of its own denotes anxiety about technology and loss of control. You are feeling overwhelmed and that you are at the mercy of another. To dream that a computer has a virus or has crashed suggests that something in your life that is out of control. It may parallel something in your life that has come to a crashing end. If you dream that your computer has a sentient computer virus that would create random or strange artwork, then it depicts your subconscious desires. The artwork may also be a reflection of a situation in your life that you are ignoring. In particular, if the artwork is of a little boy smearing X's with his poop on a calendar, then it indicates past regrets or remorse.
Monitor
To see a computer monitor in your dream refers to your thought process and rational thinking. If the monitor flickers or blacks out, then it suggests that you are looking at a problem all wrong. You need to re-evaluate the issue. Alternatively, the dream may be a pun on your need to "monitor" or keep track of a situation, issue or problem.
Black
Black symbolizes the unknown, the unconscious, danger, mystery, darkness, death, mourning, rejection, hate or malice. The color invites you to delve deeper in your unconscious in order to gain a better understanding of yourself. It also signifies a lack of love and lack of support. More positively, black represents potential and possibilities. It is like a clean or blank slate.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2019, 12:51 am

i dreamt i was in some employee breakroom in some hospital somewhere. it was a pot-luck day and there was all sorts of yummy foods on tables all over. i went to one table that just had some custom-cooked gelatinized fish on it. one plate had the whole fish divided in half lengthwise, i was gonna grab a bit but its gray eyes stared at me unpleasantly. so i choose another piece of fish that had been cooked into a meatloaf-shaped thing about the size of a brick- i took a bite out of it and it tasted delicious, the gelatin part of it tasted like that jelly in a can of SPAM. this was one of the few dreams where i could actually taste something! then i put it down on the plate jut by change upside down relative to how i first grabbed it, and saw a pair of the most penetrating black eyes stare back at me, eyes like [ 8] (an ASCII representation), like the eyes on a predator which are at front rather than sides of the head. then i immediately awoke. 8O