What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 233 of 248 [ 3964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236 ... 248  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 4:19 am

i dreamt i was back at work in the labor and delivery ward at my old hospital, but the place had been transformed into a grocery store next to where the babies were being birthed. i was cleaning up between deliveries when my attention was directed to a wall that suddenly opened up into a grocery store produce section, and i saw that some careless shopper had left their open and unsecured bags of fresh meat sitting on the floor around a table, i went over and could smell it was heavily spiced meat on the edge of going bad, and i put them up onto the display table hoping a store employee would put them in the fridge. then i awoke.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 4:30 am

^ That explains some ideas you had about women...

One of my cousins worked the meat aisle of a grocery store... He became a vegetarian.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 4:40 am

r00tb33r wrote:
^ That explains some ideas you had about women...One of my cousins worked the meat aisle of a grocery store... He became a vegetarian.

can you please diagram that for me? :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2023, 12:57 am

i will say it was one of the very few dreams i've had about meat.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2023, 3:07 am

I've just woken up from a really disturbing dream that I was convinced was really happening to me during the dream.

I dreamt I was back at school for some reason but still the same age I am now, and I was driving a bus to school every day. I was so proud of it but nervous at the same time. Then one morning I got given a bottle of alcohol as a gift, and for some reason I drank it down then drove the bus to school without feeling drunk at all. My family wanted a ride in the bus with me, but I suddenly lost control of the bus trying to avoid a large puddle, and I crashed it. I didn't hurt myself or my family but I did knock a woman over in the road. Then I remembered that I had drank a whole bottle of alcohol and panicked - especially when a policeman came to breathalyse me. I tested positive, and my license was taken away forever but I also had to go to court. I felt so ashamed of myself, thinking it was ironic how a teetotal person like me could stupidly down a bottle of alcohol and be caught drink-driving. I kept crying, and trying to pinch myself to see if I was really dreaming, but for some reason I couldn't pinch myself but I still thought it was real.

Then I woke up and was SO relieved that it was a dream and that I don't have to go to court. :) :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2023, 10:26 pm

i dreamt that i was in our family's vacation compound on spencer lake, it was late on a winter's night and it was frigid and wet outside, my sister was headed to our other house down the beach, i told her i'd meet her there after i got this big circle of artisan butter put into a suitable container for transport, it was in wax paper and very slippery/greasy and i was struggling to find a suitable container for it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2023, 3:00 am

i dreamt that i had superhuman strength, i was out on an RV course in a wooded area, and after a while of driving an SUV on hilly curvy dirt roads, i got out and pushed my SUV at speeds high enough that my hair was blown about by the wind, the wind i felt kept me cool despite the exertion, i must've been pushing along at over 30 miles per hour along those dirt trails.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2023, 9:56 am

i keep dreaming of driving in a deserty scrubby outback somewhere. i'm driving a car that turns into a bike which turns into me trudging with my two big feet before i awaken and wonder about it.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2023, 11:35 am

I seldom seem to remember my dreams. Sometimes I retain fragments.

Quite a few of my dreams seem to be like watching a drama on TV. With people I do not recognize and not involving me.

And the dramas have some strange elements. The dream fragment I woke up with today is: zebras cry when they are hurt. But I don't think there were any zebras in the dream and I don't think it took place outside.

P.S. The awake me has no idea if zebras cry when they are hurt. I assume they are physically able to cry but I'm not even certain of that!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2023, 2:59 am

^^^zebras and horses don't cry emotional tears but they do have tear ducts for the purpose of tear-washing irritants out of their eyes. a sad zebra/horse will sag, move slowly and have dull eyes, will refuse to eat or respond to normal treats.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2023, 1:23 am

i dreamt i was in my late sister's house, she and my late parents were there, debbie [late sis] had one of her exchange students [she was a special educator] with her, he was from south america and was black. in real life she hosted exchange students from japan. in this dream i was still a student and realized with a start that i was late for class once again, and i stepped into the shower [after not bathing for several days beforehand] and tried to wash off the accumulated grime but none of it would wash off. then i awoke.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2023, 2:06 am

I was on a bus that went into a tunnel and suddenly left me in Australia. The weird thing was that I wasn't surrounded by the typical Australian stuff like kangaroos or dingoes. Instead I found myself in what looked like a shopping mall. I realized where I was when I heard people's accents. Then when I tried asking them for help I became embarrassed due to my lack of an accent and thought they were going to make fun of me for sounding "American". I felt like a lost, helpless child. I'm wandering around wondering how in the world I'm going to get home, but at the same I didn't want to leave immediately because being in a land I've never been to before far from my home country is kind of exciting. I was wearing a winter coat and I knew I should take it off before I roast, but I wasn't really hot even when outside the mall.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2023, 11:33 am

In a dream I saw that I received a message here that I was waiting for. I was dreading opening it. Then I woke up. There was no message.

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2023, 2:34 am

I had a dream that was a really weird version of the place I work at. For a good portion I was doing my normal job, but it was really anxiety inducing for some odd reason. I felt really pressured. My friend was also doing some weird version of it mixed with their normal job, and was instructing me on what to do since I started helping them do it.

Eventually one of my managers moved me to a part of the wash alley where they wash bloody garments, because I was too slow at my other job and they needed more people to do that since no one wanted to and she knew I wouldn't care. Then after awhile of that the details start getting really fuzzy and I woke up.

I have no idea why I had a dream like this, and it's both really benign yet really bizarre. An odd thing I can note is that the production floor was so much more chaotic than usual and it got worse throughout my dream, like I was getting sensory overload and my surroundings were matching my feelings, which just overwhelmed me more.

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2023, 8:43 am

CW violence.

From a couple days ago… I dreamt my former boss had an ex wife who beat their daughter with a stick with a nail in it in some shallow water. As far as I know he was not married before the wife I knew and he never had kids.

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2023, 8:49 am

From last night… I dreamt I was moving stuff from outside a tent to inside and I got to the last of it and ran out of energy or room or something and I contemplated the likelihood that someone would steal it.it seemed exposed out there.

Meanwhile I was sleeping with one leg under cover on the bed and one leg exposed, sticking off the bed, because there was a cat I didn’t want to disturb and the leg was cold and I was uncomfortable. I think it crept into my dream.