What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 201 of 248 [ 3964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204 ... 248  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2020, 11:01 am

Spent 3 hours dreaming about... Lying on my bed trying to take a nap. :o
As if I am awake elsewhere, just refused to get up and trying to take a nap waiting to fall asleep...
Without actually realizing I'm already asleep in real life, in spite the weirdness surrounded around me trying to get some sleep. :?

... What. :lol:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2020, 12:19 pm

My cousin was acting in a panto. Even though it was ok for us all to be back at granddad's together, it was still banned for characters to kiss. So pantos that year were mostly either Babes in the Wood, Peter Pan or things we haven't yet seen as pantos.

She was acting in Winnie The Pooh. She told us to guess what character she was.

Everyone else said Pooh Bear or Eeyore.

I got it right cos I said Piglet. She asked how I knew. I said 'you still have your pink and black striped t-shirt on'...

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2020, 12:26 pm

The other night I had a dream where I was due to fly to the moon. I was going to go up there in a rocket, all on my own. I was excited, but as soon as I was shut up in the rocket I started to have second thoughts, because of being cooped up in a small space inside a possible death trap. But I still wanted to go to the moon so I tried to ignore the anxiety. There were some banging and scuffling going on outside the rocket and I wasn't sure if it had taken off yet. I waited and waited, and wondered if the rocket had already taken off. But then I found the doors were being opened and someone saying that the rocket isn't going to be launched now due to some technical difficulties. So I was actually quite relieved.

Then I woke up.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2020, 6:44 pm

First of all I was cis (male). Which happens in a lot of my dreams.

There were about 10 people let back into football and one of them was Rod Stewart and he basically performed an entire concert and that was what people talked about after the game despite us beating them about 7-0. I yelled at him, 'get down off there it's dangerous just stick to one stand' but he wouldn't listen. And he was fine so he didn't have to listen (despite it being dangerous irl).

Then went on holiday with a boyfriend and his family afterwards and it was this weird destination place. When we were waiting to go to the next attraction, they gave me a watch and it was beautiful. Tiny little emeralds in it and gold strap. I said I wanted that one (they had loads of other ones) and they gave me a funny look and said 'it's for a girl'. I said 'I'd still like it and it really looks like a man's one just fancy...'

Everything in the dream was already fancy...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2020, 9:53 pm

^^^Wearing emerald on the body in a dream denotes a feeling of importance. Emeralds represent wealth that is inherited. In dreams emeralds represent feeling a lack of success in life.

DeepBlueSouth
Toucan
Toucan

17 Oct 2020, 1:33 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt of a tiger pursuing me, but i turned around and it acted like a tame housecat towards me.

Sounds like the LSU Tigers football team so far this season.... :roll: still love 'em tho. 8)
#GeauxTigers

I had dreams for the first time in months which I was going to share, but now that I'm here, I can't remember anything about them [figures].

“Politics is the art of controlling your environment.”
― Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2020, 2:23 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt of a tiger pursuing me, but i turned around and it acted like a tame housecat towards me.

Could be a rather poignant statement about "turning around, and facing your fears."

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2020, 1:12 am

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Could be a rather poignant statement about "turning around, and facing your fears."

but it could also be reflective of my love of the big cats.

DeepBlueSouth
Toucan
Toucan

18 Oct 2020, 1:16 am

auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

This was one of my fav big cat stories recently, glad that the hiker was OK and that mama cat will continue to be there for her cubs. Pretty freaky encounter.

― Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2020, 1:23 am

DeepBlueSouth wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

This was one of my fav big cat stories recently, glad that the hiker was OK and that mama cat will continue to be there for her cubs. Pretty freaky encounter.

The same thing happened to me when I was hiking. But it wasnt a cougar. It was a big canada goose mom protecting her nest.

I hauled myself up a little rock cliff and as soon as I got on top a big brown blobby shape came at me, and I screamed. When my wits returned I saw that the fat brown blob coming at me was a wild goose, and she had her head down and was hissing at me, and I could see her nest behind her. So I gave her a wide berth as walked the top of the cliff.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2020, 1:32 am

nice kitty-

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2020, 9:54 am

If I had a regular house cat that size I wouldnt trust it to...NOT eat me! :lol:

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2020, 11:31 am

Latest dream was... Dim in setting.
As if it's always during to past sunset, or that the main source of lights of most rooms came from the next room or so.

This funny character had weird house??? I was allowed to explore this house.
This house seems small on the outside, but had several connecting rooms in the inside. It's either underground, or space itself was wacky. The biggest room I can recall was like a theatre..?

Then there's my mom, brought a land next to an apartment with this huge acacia tree...
I recognized the whole block and street, the tree and the apartment; in real life it's no more than 5 mins walk from my house.

Mom went and built a house on said land. The house seems out of place, and there were no gates. It was small, yet 3 floors up.
Then this prospect of building some resort or eatery at the back of the house since there's still more land.
... Went with a, uhmm, a huge triangular house? With built up pool??? I don't know how deep the pool is.

For some reason, an entire batchmate -- I forgot which grade or year, but I recognized them all. They all stayed in this mini resort.
Apparently we went and play a game -- but it was a lethal game. Someone was trying to incapacitate the guesses, one by one.
Little to they know, I'm the suspect pretending to protect them and even dividing them into suspicion.
... And my mom was into it too -- as a mastermind. My job apparently, was to kill them all after the game. I even killed animals for some reason. What happened to every corpses I saw, I dunno except that was what my mom wanted.

Then I woke up.
Normally I'd be guilty or creeped out...
But today, I'm not.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2020, 12:19 am

naturalplastic wrote:
If I had a regular house cat that size I wouldnt trust it to...NOT eat me! :lol:

but those cougars LOVE their masters! they are both one-man cougars. would that i could have such, at least with a human cougar. :|

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2020, 9:41 pm

was in an endless building with blond wood interior, picture windows overlooked a snowy white landscape of undifferentiated white blur. i wandered from one large area to another, talking to this white-garbed bureaucrat and that one, with no end in sight.

DeepBlueSouth
Toucan
Toucan

23 Oct 2020, 2:16 am

auntblabby wrote:
was in an endless building with blond wood interior, picture windows overlooked a snowy white landscape of undifferentiated white blur. i wandered from one large area to another, talking to this white-garbed bureaucrat and that one, with no end in sight.

That is exactly how I imagined life in Eastern Europe when I was a child.

― Dr. Hunter S. Thompson