What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 186 of 250 [ 3996 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189 ... 250  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2019, 4:31 am

I pulled up at a station to get some fuel but somebody got to the pump first and started filling up, so I got back into my car. After some time I got back out and realised that I was in fact parked right next to a different pump and that I had been inexplicably sat in my car for 5 minutes. My senses started reeling and I filled up, feeling crazy and wanting to get away.
I drove off and spotted a park where I decided to stop and unwind. The were really nice benches and chairs made from cedar wood but as I inspected them they started to fall apart in my hands. I wandered off down a track and found a lake with people swimming. The water felt warm and I walked down a concrete ramp and got in. I was floating on my back but I could feel supporting my head, which turned out to be a large labrador dog who didn't seem to mind. I must have dozed off because I had a bit of a shock when the dog said, "better get up, time to go", in a doggy voice. It seemed normal that dogs could repeat a couple of words here and there but this dog had strung two phrases together to form a sentence. I tried to impress this fact on some people but they didn't seem to grasp the significance and I realised that nobody else would, so I ambled off still feeling flushed by the revelation.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2019, 6:56 pm

Two dreams!

The first is fairly dull. I know of a 175 section ranch for sale in New Mexico. I dreamed that I bought it. The dream was mainly about figuring out how many cattle I could run on it -- in that area, about 5 cattle per section. As the dream progressed, the ranch got bigger and bigger -- by the time it ended, it was up to around 2,500 sections and I was raising about 12,000 cattle. It then deal with fun things like branding, castrating, treating pink eye, and roundups. It was what one might call a "working dream".

The second dream was better. I went over to the local parsonage to drop something off for the preacher, but he wasn't there. That's when I noticed that someone had put a 30 foot tall Greek column in front of the house next to the tv tower. (The actual tv tower is behind the house.) I climbed up the tv tower and managed to get over to the Greek column and sit on it where I could watch people drive by. Their dogs came up and so I pulled out a laser pointer and the dogs started chasing the red dot around the yard. But then one put his front paws up on the column and the column fell over with me on top. Fortunately, I wasn't hurt. Then some neighbors came driving up and went inside so I followed. Surprisingly, the inside was mostly empty -- the preacher had retired and left and went back to where he grew up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2019, 3:39 pm

^^^^fascinating dream! especially the part about the tower and the parson retiring and the church empty, what does that say about your spiritual beliefs?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2019, 3:21 pm

i dreamt i was at some kind of health club, an older WP member was with me, there was a huge olympic-sized swimming pool that we both swam in, and then afterwards we went to our respective locker rooms, i think i scared the other WP member in that i almost went in her locker room by mistake. then afterwards, this WP member grew a few decades younger and her hair darkened, and she took me to the grassy side of the building, it was night time and the night sky was remarkably bright but other than the moon and a few planets and bright stars, most of the normal constellations were replaced by giant fluorescent technicolor artwork, featuring things like an old man walking his little poodle, people playing at a beach, maps of upstate new york and eastern washington state. she explained to me that this was a special night and the creator was showing us unique features of the geography of those two places in addition to the other artworks.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2019, 4:42 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was at some kind of health club, an older WP member was with me, there was a huge olympic-sized swimming pool that we both swam in, and then afterwards we went to our respective locker rooms, i think i scared the other WP member in that i almost went in her locker room by mistake. then afterwards, this WP member grew a few decades younger and her hair darkened, and she took me to the grassy side of the building, it was night time and the night sky was remarkably bright but other than the moon and a few planets and bright stars, most of the normal constellations were replaced by giant fluorescent technicolor artwork, featuring things like an old man walking his little poodle, people playing at a beach, maps of upstate new york and eastern washington state. she explained to me that this was a special night and the creator was showing us unique features of the geography of those two places in addition to the other artworks.

I wish I could have been there to see that.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2019, 4:44 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^^fascinating dream! especially the part about the tower and the parson retiring and the church empty, what does that say about your spiritual beliefs?

Preachers come and go so there would be another soon.

Of all the preachers we've ever had, though, this is my favorite by far.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2019, 5:18 pm

^^^glad to hear you got yourself a good one! :wtg:

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2019, 3:53 am

I had a dream the other day in which I went out on a motorcycle to look for tornadoes. They were popping up all around me as I rode down the highway.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2019, 10:56 pm

This was a rather odd dream from this morning.

I was driving through Arkansas on some kind of mysterious trip. It was evening and as I was passing through one small town, I saw the lights on at their football stadium so I decided to stop and watch the game. It was after half time when I arrived and there was nobody to take the money so I just walked in and entered the stands and started to watch the game.

I kept hearing familiar voices and I'd look around. Finally, I saw some people I had known from my military academy (I never went to a military academy, but I apparently did for the dream). All of them were from my outfit at the academy who I had spent four years with. So I got up and went over to where they were sitting and sat down to talk to them. They didn't really seem comfortable talking to me.

I gradually realized that they hadn't aged at all since those days -- they were all about 18 years old. There was one I didn't recognize at all. When I talked to them, they barely seemed to know who I was.

After a while, I came to understand that they weren't actually the people from the outfit -- the inhabitants of the town were some kind of very strange aliens from another galaxy that had imprinted on us when they arrived during some kind of accident and would never change. It seemed like the first encounter for those who I was talking to were to the members of my outfit at the academy. Some of their species had imprinted on young babies and would never appear as anything but young babies. Others had imprinted on the very old. And more than a few had imprinted on animals such as dogs, cats, horses, and other animals. No matter what they looked like, they could all talk -- imagine seeing an owl and a 1 year old baby cheering on their team. They could never reproduce and were just biding their time until they passed away.

As for the one I couldn't recognize among my military academy outfit, it was the one who had imprinted on me.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2019, 3:03 pm

I was on a Greyhound bus on my way to somewhere in the Midwest for something that was not explained until later in the dream. About halfway along the route, I was told to get off the bus by the driver for no specific reason.

I obliged and hitchhiked my way for the rest of the route. When I arrived at my destination, I had no idea what it was because it was dark. A male figure approached me and we began engaging in conversation.

I heard myself say, "What is it?"

The dream finished and I woke up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2019, 8:56 pm

i dreamt i was back at work in the hospital labor & delivery unit, we were in the middle of a delivery when for some reason as the baby popped out of the new mother, i ran over to the warmer and grabbed another baby that for some reason had been left there from the previous delivery, and gave it to the pediatrician who was waiting to take the newborn that just was born after the OB doc finished with him, but he handed the baby back to me, and i ran into the hallway towards the recovery room to give it to the supervisory nurse therein, only it was empty, and the baby stared at me with its big eyes, big gray eyes, like it was wondering if i was its daddy. then i awoke. HORRORS!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2020, 2:14 am

i dreamt that i was in a field of straw. color scheme was blue and yellow and faded flesh color on my arms which were exposed in my blue work clothing i was wearing, i had a machete and was whacking down the straw, and i looked down at my arms because i felt irritation and noticed they were all punctured with straw, so i pulled the straws out, and it didn't hurt and in fact tickled a little bit. the whole dream's color scheme resembled a van gogh painting.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2020, 12:15 am

overdue for a dream anytime now, had a bunch that faded away.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2020, 12:22 am

About a week ago I dreamed I was at kortie's house while his wife was knitting something.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2020, 12:23 am

^^^mebbe you really were! psychically, of course.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2020, 5:11 pm

I dreamt that my NT sister and I were watching a horror movie with both versions of our dad. One version was healthy and eating a salad that had no meat in it and the other version was obese and eating junk food.

The "healthy version" looked at us and said, "I thought this was going to suck, but no this is really good. Not a lot of gore like I thought it would have."

The "unhealthy version" rebuked by saying, "What are you talking about?! This movie is s**t! Where's the gore?!"

It was unclear what horror movie we were watching, it may have been Get Out or Us.