What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 207 of 248 [ 3965 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210 ... 248  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2021, 1:00 pm

I had a dream this morning in which I was a wealthy entrepreneur and investor. In the dream, I owned a holding company, call it Koko Corporation with subsidiers Koko Land and Cattle (with several ranches, the largest about 175 sections (i.e. 175 square miles)), Koko Investments, Koko Pharmaceuticals, Koko Medical Devices, and Koko Robotics.

In the dream, I bought a cattle ranch that is currently for sale nearby and began raising rattlesnakes and sheep in addition to cattle on the ranch. I built a new lab and special facility for the sheep. The idea was to milk the rattlesnakes for their venom, inject it into sheep to make antibodies, and then sell the serum to Koko Pharmaceuticals for anti-venom which can go anywhere from $10,000 to $40,000 per vial these days.

A friend of mine I grew up with was bit by a rattlesnake last summer. The six vials of antivenom cost $160,000. Add more than $40,000 more for hospsital costs and more than $60,000 to be flown to a big hospital to be treated, one rattlesnake bite is very expensive. I'm planning on buying some snake proof boots the next time I go to the nearby city (200 mile round trip). $300 is much less expensive than $300,000 or so for treatment.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2021, 12:34 pm

i dreamt i was at my house sitting in front of my puter, when i was asleep at my sister's place in town about 20 miles away from home. as i was [in spectral form] sitting in front of my computer checking my email, i heard a UPS van rumble up my driveway, so i floated down the hall to the front door, opened it and saw the UPS van come to a stop, i looked down and i wasn't wearing any shoes, realized with a start that i'd left them [and my physical body] at my sister's place in town! then i awoke.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2021, 7:53 am

.. Me apparently playing as some awkward pharmacy delivery guy, who's been avoiding some ex or crush teacher of the same age, who apparently lost her memory then ordered some meds.
And 'I' the guy felt really awkward and went clumsy over finding those meds.

Foolishly, 'I', the guy, left the van open on the street... The van got hijacked by a bunch of thieves. :lol:
Luckily, some relatives (flown) down with their own car and chased it.
'I' jumped on the still open car door and tried to pull the thieves off. I made the van fly with my mind?? The thieves didn't seem surprised.

... And in real life, I feel my chest and arms heavy... :? I woke up when I was trying to stay asleep.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

everybody_i5
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Mar 2021, 8:14 am

I have hyperphantasia. Now that I'm nearing 30, I am finally starting to forget my dreams. I learned to lucidly dream in my late teens, so thankfully when I do have vivid dreams I can usually control what happens and I am aware that I am dreaming.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2021, 8:30 am

I was sat at the edge of my property by the laneway, with my Macbook on a small wooden table. I stepped toward my house momentarily, just as a car drove up and the driver stole my Macbook! I was lucid dreaming enough to think "I need to do that thing where this isn't real, and the laptop reappears!" Suddenly it reappeared, and the problem was fixed. I sat again and started reading WP. I was having a PM conversation with Outside View, and I was able to read it even in my dream. Then suddenly I stepped away from the laptop again, and the car reappeared. They stole my Macbook a second time! This time I was trying to remember how to make it not real, or wake up, or solve the problem instantly, but I couldn't remember how lucid dreaming worked. I couldn't get my Macbook to come back. I was very upset because all my logins are saved and I thought the people would gain access to all my personal information. I was only consoled by the fact I'm writing a book, and it would be available on Google Docs if I bought a new laptop.

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2021, 9:26 am

We were out hunting. Somebody shouted "It's coming straight for us!" like in South Park. A red sports car speeded towards. We were hunting cars apparently. We shot at the car and it turned into a black coloured hybrid between a bus and a motorcycle.

Later I went up the spiral staircase of this tall tower with small coloured transparent glass windows. I think my sister maybe lived there.

Later I was flying over English landscapes. Grassy hills, heathland and acres of farmland and little townships. Flapping my arms to gain lift was hard but gliding was quite easy.
I landed on the ground in some heather coverd moorland and spotted a white bear, but not a polar bear, it was a brown bear except white.

It saw me and began chasing me. I didn't want to get mauled by a bear so I flapped my arms and flew away, but it kept chasing me. Then it shaked and shed some of the ice and snow it was covered with, which is why it was white apparently.

I fled to this small town with small flats but no sign of life anywhere. I was talking with someone who wasn't there about how the gravity is lower so I can fly, jump high and easily climb the buildings to get away from the bear. But all these things apply to the bear as well so it kept chasing me even when I climbed, jumped and flew onto buildings.
I was singing non-existant rock & roll songs while doing this.

At one point I jumped onto this red flat, but as I grabbed the ledge it turned out to be a big cabinet or cupboard and I had grabbed the door which swung open and I was now hanging from it. It was a bit akward but I managed to climb onto the top anyway.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2021, 5:06 pm

I had two odd dreams last night.

I have a sleeping quarters at my office. This is very useful in the winter time because I have no heat in my house out on the farm and that makes it impossible to stay out there in the winter.

So I dreamed that I was really tired and had gotten up from my sleeping quarters, went into my office, and fell asleep in a chair. Then it was morning and when I walked out into the hallway to go back to my sleeping quarters, there were people waiting to talk to me. I worked my way through them and got to the door of my sleeping quarters, but it was locked and the only key was in my denim jacket pocket inside. So much of the dream was trying to scheme different ways to unlock the door so I can get dressed. The winning scheme was simply to wake up since I was actually dreaming this from the bed in my sleeping quarters.

In the second dream, I was at my next to the oldest brothers house reading while waiting for him to return from somewhere. I waited and waited and then realized that there were several problems:
1) The location of the house -- there is actually a Methodist church at that address
2) My brother never bought a house in this town. Years ago when he lived in Alaska, he did have a house there. He had sleeping quarters at the office and lived here since the mid 1990s. (It's a family business.)
3) My brother passed away about six years ago.

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2021, 11:17 am

Summary at the end because it's long.

I was at home, in the evening, but the backyard turned into the back of a pirate ship at the end with odd mechanical contraptions upon it, weapons of some sort I think.
Bad guys attacked the house/pirate ship. I fought them but the other people present, mostly my family, didn't appreciate it. So I got angry and when the next wave of bad guys came, which was very overwhelming, I stormed off and went upstairs, leaving my family to fend for themselves, to teach them a lesson.

I stayed upstairs a bit, wanting to let my message sink in. I wanted them to realise how much they really needed me. Eventually I put on many layers of clothing to protect me when I go into battle. I noticed it had gotten really qiet, though.
I went downstairs to make my heroic re-entry into the fight. On the way down I heard noises coming from the bathroom and I looked inside. There were three bad guys, big dark monstrous werewolf-men, standing there by the sink just talking. I was surprised that they were not being hostile and just casually hanging out in the bathroom and I said "Fancy that." and closed the door.

I went downstairs and confronted my family in the backyard, without an enemy or any sign of battle in sight, to inquire about the situation.
My mother explained they let the bad guys in and they aren't dangerous anymore and the rest either left or were fought off. It turns out they didn't need me at all and they didn't even aknowledge my storming off.
I was quite sad and dissapointed.

Another dream I had after that;
I was an officer/detective on the CSI team. I was working together with Paul Guilfoyle's CSI character Jim Brass.
We went to a building, full of seats, glass walls with rooms and large glass walls on the side so you could see the lake adjacent to the building.

The room was full of furries in full fursuits fondling, stroking, snuggling and dryhumping each other in pairs. It was some sort of fetish club. We went ahead and saw more people, some in leather bodysuits with creepy ghostly theatrical makeup on.

We talked to the owner of the club, a tall, skinny man with red-brown hair who looked a lot like Domhnall Gleeson. He wasn't really helping us in our investigation and me and Jim got quite angry with him and all the uncooperative furries there.

I went crazy and pushed Dohmnall Gleeson on the floor, grabbing him by his jacket with both hands and screamed in his face. I said something like this:

"You're a degenerate trans tranny f-g! If it was up to me, all you f-cking f-ggots would be f-cking put to death!"

I should point out I am in no way trans-or homophobic, I have no idea where this came from. There was nothing indicating the dude was trans, I just randomly spouted that out.
Jim Brass told me that he didn't necessarily disagree, but I shouldn't have said it.

TL;DR:

I felt sad because my family doesn't need me to fight bad guys in our home/pirate ship.

The boss from CSI watches as I shout queerphobic threats at Dohmnall Gleeson at a furry sex club.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 2:03 pm

^^^when i was younger i useta have dreams a bit closer to that which you described above.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2021, 10:06 am

This very night I had a very realistic lucid dream, in which I met my deceased grandmother, my favorite lecturer from college who unexpectedly passed away just one month before my graduation, my spiritual guide and many, many other benevolent spirits who gave me many useful hints concerning what I should do in my life - like one of them told me, for example, that "I should love myself unconditionally" :D Before falling asleep, I asked the Higher Power to give me an LD with some spiritual message for me - and it indeed happened :D The day before and some weeks earlier, I got two free Angel Cards readings (I won those in online contests) - ones concerning what is going to happen to me this spring - it was very heartwarming and according to them, I have mediumship abilities that help me communicate with my deceased family members /friends :D The lady who gave me the readings and whom I told about what I was dreaming about, was very happy for me and the messages they delivered to me in my dream :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2021, 8:24 pm

^^^ :wtg: on your lucid dream!

i dreamt i was in an alternate reality where my sis' hubby was still alive and healthy. they lived in a bungalow in town, atop a grassy knoll of some steepness. the front steps to their house were badly designed with footstep landings too small for my feet and too steep between steps, an improvised solution was a carpenter's sawhorse and planks of wood on the stop step, which i shakily negotiated while sis watched me. inside they had an infant quietly resting. sis and hub went someplace all of a sudden, leaving me alone in the house, it felt awkward being alone with the infant, then as soon as i thought that thought, the baby became invisible, i tried to turn off the tv and lights on the way out but they kept turning back on, then i said to hell with it, i can't help those electronics with a mind of their own, and as i exited the house i somehow forgot or didn't notice the improvised step arrangement and when i hit the first step i slid down and almost fell on my face. then i was on the grassy knoll and looking back at the sawhorse and planks and wondered how i could be so dull-witted, then awoke.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 12:11 am

Thanks :D I wish I had LD's more often but oh well, according to the Polish saying: "when one doesn't have what they like, then they like what they have" :D :mrgreen:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 12:16 am

^^^great positive philosophy there :wtg:

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 12:45 am

I must indeed start a dream diary - I wish I did it much earlier - so many great or just funny dreams slipped my mind; otherwise they would have been kept forever in the diary. For example, once I had a dream, in which I went to bed with Pikachu 8O and this dream was caused by me having written previously a tautogram fanfic series on Pikachu and his Pfizer pills (a tautogram is something like this: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13856247/1 ... my-Pikachu and here goes the translation of it https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11678670/1 ... lp-Pikachu ). I generally often have dreams presenting me cool ideas for stories - I plan to write a horror story (those dream stories are ALWAYS horror stories) based on one of them :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 12:47 am

can you consider either of the "weirdest dream" threads on WP your dream diary of sorts?

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 12:58 am

True but I would like to have also a real notebook filled with my dreams, as well :D I even already have a notebook which I once won in an online contest - its cover is stylized like the cover of the files of a criminal case :) - oh, this one: https://www.wydawnictwo-odnowa.pl/preze ... 00022.html