What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 232 of 248 [ 3967 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235 ... 248  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2022, 4:19 pm

i dreamt i was in a steambath it turns out, and some nekkid man came up to me and related a riddle to me- "how does an anal man deal with his misadjusted valves?" to which i could just stare back at him like a deer in the headlights before he went into the shower. a nekkid woman came up after him and said something to the effect of, "some would say that redwings don't get along with red herrings" (approximation).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 10:47 am

i dreamt i was in a car with my late father and oldest brother, we were headed to a section of canada called "bozia" that was half-american and half-canadian past a middle checkpoint. i saw it from above on a live 3D map of some kind. it was on the inner half of vancouver island on the other side of a bridge. this must have been an alternate reality version.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

15 Dec 2022, 3:05 am

Razman Kadyrov was asking for my advice about trimming his beard.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2022, 8:34 am

i hope you keep your distance from him, he's bad news!

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2022, 8:50 am

I'd joined the Space Marines, and we were preparing for a deep space mission by cutting all our equipment and supplies off little Airfix-kit-style plastic sprues. After we were done with the plastic, more gear came in the form of cheerful colouring-book pictures. I asked my commanding officer if I should just cut out the little barrels of milk from a picture of a happy milkmaid, or cut out the milkmaid as well. Then I woke up.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2022, 11:40 am

I was looking for a friend's pet ball python which had escaped. Found what I thought was it and started trying to pick it up. Midway through I saw my friend carrying the real ball python (which is a fairly small and mild-mannered constrictor), and realised what I was westling with was a thirty-foot-long anaconda as thick as my torso.

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2022, 8:30 am

I was with someone and we needed to get from the front of a row of houses to the back side, and my partner said she had an agreement with this homeowner that she can cut through her house, so she just let herself in. I was really reluctant to follow, and then she started an argument with the homeowner that I could hear from outside, so I really didn't want to go in.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2022, 6:29 pm

vague dream about driving on something resembling salt flats that seemed to go on forever.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2022, 6:31 pm

i dreamt i was with my deceased relations in a motor home going down some highway, i got out along the way and walked home to my late folks' house, the motor home came back about a half-hour later and they got out and asked me why i left them behind.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2023, 3:02 am

i was in a public YMCA shower, i don't know if it was a subconscious memory or something novel.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2023, 1:14 pm

A couple of days ago, I believe it was on the very last night of the previous year coming to an end then, I had a weird dream that was a "dream in a dream" one 8O Just imagine: I was having the same dream as always, about me being a man and the husband of Pamela Anderson with whom we went for a walk into the woods. And my wife Pamela went into labour then in there - in this dream, I put my hand into her vagina to get the baby out... only to find out that instead of being in the woods, I was in bed in the bedroom of the old farmhouse of my grandparents together with my mom and it was her vagina where I was putting my hand in 8O 8O 8O :roll: :roll: :roll: I was very afraid that she was going to see this and be angry for my touching her up, so I pretended I was still asleep - but even this was just a mere dream - a dream in a dream - and I finally woke up from it; there was no Pamela, no mom lying in the same bed with me and so on. I was in my bed alone, as always :lol:

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2023, 1:30 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was in a car with my late father and oldest brother, we were headed to a section of canada called "bozia"

Bozia is also a Polish word - it means "God" in the language of very young children, that's how they call God in here :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2023, 9:30 pm

Irulan wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was in a car with my late father and oldest brother, we were headed to a section of canada called "bozia"

Bozia is also a Polish word - it means "God" in the language of very young children, that's how they call God in here :)

that is a very interesting factoid :idea: what do adults there call god? i read there are a lot of polish immigrants up in canada, so it is very interesting that one city/region's name in my dream was Bozia.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2023, 4:05 am

Polish adults call God Bóg - pronounced as Boog (like in "foot" and not like in "blood") :) Toddlers typically call this entity just Bozia, it's a diminutive :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2023, 4:30 am

Irulan wrote:
Polish adults call God Bóg - pronounced as Boog (like in "foot" and not like in "blood") :) Toddlers typically call this entity just Bozia, it's a diminutive :)

consulting the google translator, seems russians also say "bog" as well.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2023, 12:48 pm

Was dreaming last night that I was living in a house I lived in as a child/teen...it's on a small court but it's not a regular road...more like a boulevard with two islands of grass in the middle. It was night. I was looking out the front window and there was a loud tow truck slowly driving down the road on the side opposite my house. The driver killed the headlights and kept going. I knew they were there to steal a car...scouting out the area to find one to snatch up. I was thinking I should probably go call the police, but then I woke up.