What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 197 of 249 [ 3971 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200 ... 249  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2020, 8:22 pm

i dreamt i was in my tin can at night, the lights were off and it was just some kind of glowing silver light that illuminated my way down the hallway into the living room, where i was startled by some unexpected shadows up high on the wall, then i saw a big black bird, the size of an eagle, dashing back and forth like a bug trapped in a jar, it then charged at me and i grabbed a vacuum cleaner hose to ward it off of me, then i noticed a homeless young woman in a sleeping bag sitting atop about 5 inches of compacted gravel, on my living room floor, she advised me gently that i should let the bird be [let it attack me]. then i awoke.

AriaEclipse
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2020, 11:32 am

I can't remember what exactly was happening in it but there were porcupines.

My Tumblr

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2020, 1:46 am

^^^A porcupine in a dream is often a warning about slander and gossip of other people. The symbol promises quarrels, minor troubles, and misunderstandings with friends, acquaintances, but sometimes foreshadows good luck. To see a porcupine in a dream means that your business plans will face some obstacles soon.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2020, 7:01 pm

i dreamt i was in a white room [walls/floor/ceiling/furniture] in a large house in the tony suburbs somewhere, i looked out the window and saw a hedge that blocked out the sky it was so high, green short-napped grass surrounding a carport upon which one each of gray, white and silver compact SUVs were parked. in the room were multiple TV sets on walls and tables, the latter were analog box sets, displaying vintage Tonight Show With Johnny Carson programs on them, Ghislaine Maxwell [dressed in white with white slippers] was in the room watching the wall set behind me, while i was staring at an inactive wall screen set behind Maxwell's head. i mentioned conversationally, to a young man watching the Carson show, that it was recorded 40 years ago, before he was born. he yawned, totally bored by me. then i awoke.

AriaEclipse
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2020, 6:47 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^A porcupine in a dream is often a warning about slander and gossip of other people. The symbol promises quarrels, minor troubles, and misunderstandings with friends, acquaintances, but sometimes foreshadows good luck. To see a porcupine in a dream means that your business plans will face some obstacles soon.

I definitely hope it's the good luck meaning because I really need some, the other parts don't sound very good at all.
:|

My Tumblr

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2020, 7:20 pm

^^^i need me some good lucks also. :|

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2020, 11:45 pm

I had dreamed of... Being a teenager who went ballistic and murdered people. And not a very good one.

Went knife nut in a classroom, killed at least 3 students and harmed more.

For some reason, sometime late noon, ended up barricading in a basement -- an old classroom turned storage.
Cannot help but feel that getting caught is inevitable.

It never helped that the door gaps from the floor are high. At least half a foot high.

Then when a female student -- I can even remember her face; slit eyed, fairly brown, short hair, wearing light yellow could've sworn she was my 6th grade classmate or so -- she bent down and look through the door gap on the floor.
Whoever I was, I attacked her on the face and she scrambled back yelling.

There's just guilt, hopelessness, denial...

Honestly, this isn't my first dream of brutally murdering someone for whatever reason.

After doing the deed, there's always this guilt of what happened, the anxiety of getting caught, the feeling of denial and wanting to get away with it -- these emotions always wake me up.

Whatever it is, the crimes never seem planned at all.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2020, 6:38 pm

Ah yes...another violent dream, so if you're sensitive to violence, then don't read this post!

I was dreaming that a pair of old high school classmates found me on Facebook. They invited me to attend a class reunion (I graduated HS in 2008), so I said yes but in a reluctant way even though I agreed to dress in a formal manner.

At the reunion at our HS alma mater, many of my old classmates were happy to see me, but I knew for a fact that something just wasn't right about this reunion, so after ignoring some of my old peers (and swearing at some others), I tried leaving but the host wouldn't let me, so I deceived the host by pretending I received a text so I could have some privacy. Although the host said yes, the host asked me, "Why are you acting like a jackass for? Why aren't you having fun?"

I climbed onto the roof of the building and pretended to text. I then saw a box of matches and hid them in my shirt pocket. I climbed down a different ladder, hid behind a large heater, lit a match, and set the building on fire.

All of my old classmates didn't even notice because they were having too much of a good time to do anything about it. I then shouted, "FIRE", but nobody noticed. I walked away.

Then I woke up.

In fact, I am glad I hardly had any friends during my HS years because the majority of my peers were hipster-wannabes, punk-rocker types, or types who enjoyed taking themselves too seriously.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2020, 3:06 pm

i dreamt of another dystopian near-future scene where emboldened magas [dressed in blue jeans, red hats and hawaiian shirts, some had on forester flannel], they roamed my neighborhood, one bounded upon my property, told me i didn't deserve to live and pulled his sidearm and took a shot at me, but somehow his gun's bullet hit himself in the forehead. i buried him out back in the swamp because i didn't trust the local police who have the reputation of being very maga. his fellows eventually knocked on my door and asked me if i saw him, and i told them no. they were very untrusting of me and grumbled about me being a liar, then i awoke.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 1:40 am

i dreamt that i was asleep, and that there was a scary rustling in the room. i awoke, fell back into the same dream, awoke again, cursed and turned on the black light night light.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 1:22 pm

I don't remember much of this dream because it was a long dream and it involved windows and an orange path.

My NT sister and I were walking along the path, stopping at windows that showed us at different
important parts of our lives so far.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 3:38 pm

i dreamt i was in a convenience store like a 7-11 or such, i was standing in line when some big burly fuzz wearing his full winter wool uniform, a solid mountain of black and pasty white skin topped by an officer's dress cap, walked up to me with a sneer on his face and blasted me with his pepper spray faster than i could shield myself. but instead of the expected excruciating burn, it felt cool and refreshing, and i smiled and told him i was hot and that cooled me down. perplexed, he sprayed me again, and i went "Ahhhhh, that's nice and cool!" and then thoroughly confused, he sprayed himself on his hand, shouted "i'll be goddamned!" and turned around and stomped out of the store, making a beeline for his cruiser's trunk presumably to try to get a CS sprayer that worked.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2020, 10:11 pm

I had a dream this morning about doing some work inside an enormous grain elevator.

It's not unusual for me to be up on a grain elevator doing some work. The last time was about two weeks ago on a grain elevator that I had never been on before. I'll probably be back up there again doing some work several times in the future.

The elevators I've been in generally didn't have much floor space except for a long room with a large and rather long belt that transports grain from where it is augured up to the top of the elevator over to where it is dumped into the desired grain bed. There are often at least three floors that you may stop on (ground, grain distribution, and top of the "wheel house") as well as a basement. In one elevator I've been in, there are a couple of other floors with equipment. One of these floors I've never actually stopped at -- it looks to me like to get to it I would have to stop the manlift, open it, and crawl through a shaft to get to a small room.

In this dream, the elevator I was in had a number of floors and each floor was pretty large as well as quite dusty. As I'm working, I start to realize that I'm not alone in the elevator. Sometimes I see unexplained tracks, hear distance voices of talking, or even occasionally see a flash of something moving around in the shadows. After a couple of days of working there, I finally encounter one of them and learn that it is some kind of spiritual order of mystics who live and worship in the grain elevator. On the floor of where I meet him are a small pad of carpet or blanket every few feet around the outside. It turns out that these are where they kneel for their morning and evening worships.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2020, 5:25 am

Last night I dreamt I was walking down the street with only a pillow hiding my groin! 8O

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2020, 9:19 pm

Pepe wrote:
Last night I dreamt I was walking down the street with only a pillow hiding my groin! 8O

When I was a kid, I would frequently have dreams abut forgetting to get dressed and going to school. Typically in the dreams, nobody ever noticed until I got to school and then I had to go through the whole day without a thing to wear.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2020, 7:16 pm

kokopelli wrote:
Pepe wrote:

When I was a kid, I would frequently have dreams abut forgetting to get dressed and going to school. Typically in the dreams, nobody ever noticed until I got to school and then I had to go through the whole day without a thing to wear.

I believe this is a very common dream.

I'm guessing it usually has to do with some form of insecurity, but I can't see where that applies to me. <shrug>