What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 198 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 12:27 am

can't remember the last time i had a nekkid dream. :bigsmurf:

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 12:40 am

Apparently getting into a school of sorts. With various weird representations for a classmates.

It seems I'm not exactly a student... I may not exists. It's another world altogether.

Some event I don't know the purpose. Or class. Apparently they had a quiz.
The whole school was rearranged in some bazaar-esque style with each student in it.
Their alphabet isn't written on 2d flat but a strange 3d like rotatable symbol.

It seems I'm watching some cliche...
The cliche seems different, but they're known as the weird ones -- yet they seem to be well treated.

It seems someone found a 3d eraser after quiz but before submission.
And a student get to erase their wrong answer replace it with right ones.

Then there's someone confronting said cliche gleefully. After that, the student submits the quiz...

I woke up all the sudden for no reason.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 4:51 am

Edna3362 wrote:
Apparently getting into a school of sorts. With various weird representations for a classmates. It seems I'm not exactly a student... I may not exists. It's another world altogether. Some event I don't know the purpose. Or class. Apparently they had a quiz. The whole school was rearranged in some bazaar-esque style with each student in it. Their alphabet isn't written on 2d flat but a strange 3d like rotatable symbol. It seems I'm watching some cliche... The cliche seems different, but they're known as the weird ones -- yet they seem to be well treated. It seems someone found a 3d eraser after quiz but before submission. And a student get to erase their wrong answer replace it with right ones. Then there's someone confronting said cliche gleefully. After that, the student submits the quiz...I woke up all the sudden for no reason.

School
To dream that you are in school signifies feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about your performance and abilities. If you are still in school and dream about school, then the dream may just be a reflection of your daily life and has no special significance.
Classmates
To see old classmates in your dream indicate that you need to draw on your old associations with your former classmates to gain insight in some current relationship. It represents a past lesson that you have learned and is applicable in some aspect of your waking life now.
Classroom
To dream that you are in a classroom indicates that you are learning an important life lesson. Alternatively, it symbolizes personal growth. You are learning something about yourself.
Eraser
To see or use an eraser in your dream suggests that you need to clear up some mistakes that you have made.
3 - Three
Three signifies life, vitality, inner strength, completion, imagination, creativity, energy, self-exploration and experience. Three stands for a trilogy, as in the past, present, and future or father, mother, and child or body, mind, and soul, etc. Dream of the number three may be telling you that the third time is the charm. You may finally be able to fix your mistakes in a way that works for you.
Letters or Alphabet
To see letters of the alphabet in your dream symbolize any object, animal, place associated with or resembling that particular letter. For example, the letter "T" may refer to a type intersection in a road. Alternatively, you may still be trying to understand some concept or emotion that is still in the primitive stages.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 6:50 pm

auntblabby wrote:
can't remember the last time i had a nekkid dream. :bigsmurf:

Take your pyjamas off.
Simples. :mrgreen:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2020, 4:30 am

i never wear 'em. but in my dreams i seem to wear 'em most of the time.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2020, 1:27 am

auntblabby wrote:
i never wear 'em. but in my dreams i seem to wear 'em most of the time.

I never dream about them, but I like to war pajamas, particularly in the winter time.

A red union suit is good in place of pajamas, too.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2020, 5:34 am

had another breakroom pot luck buffet food dream, where i was eating hot BBQ roasted bananas, surprisingly tasty! :chef:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2020, 6:34 pm

auntblabby wrote:
had another breakroom pot luck buffet food dream, where i was eating hot BBQ roasted bananas, surprisingly tasty! :chef:

They can be weight producing.
I wouldn't eat too many of those, in your dreams. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2020, 9:21 pm

I dreamt I was in the backseat of a self-driving car. I had no idea where the car was taking me, but when the car made a sharp turn left, it drove itself off of a cliff. I was the only one in the car with my seatbelt on.

The car landed underwater and began filling almost immediately. I began panicking and shouted for help as I tried to get my seatbelt on. No one came to my rescue, but I managed to swim to the surface which was a large lake.

Then I woke up.

In reality, I can't swim.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 6:29 am

^^^i think that dream was telling you that when it comes time to sink or swim, you're up to the swimming challenge.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2020, 4:38 pm

I was at a mall with my mother that at first I thought was a mall in Halifax or even New Brunswick, but my mother said said no it was the local mall where we live and I was very surprised because it looked so different. And cool. There was a big toy store that was like a cross between Build-a-Bear and Toys R Us. When I went in I found out it was like Build a Bear, except you could customize Cabbage Patch Dolls instead of teddy bears. You would pick out a cloth body which you'd have stuffed and then a plastic head would be attached to it. I saw a CPK that had a jet black body and white bones as if it was wearing a skeleton costume and with Halloween coming up I thought it was cool and unusual, so I picked it out but when then they brought me a plastic head or face and it didn't "go" with the doll. I was thinking a bald baby head that was pure white and maybe glowed in the dark. So I left.

I actually have a small plastic Kewpie doll that I painted that sort of resembles the CPK I wanted in my dream, so I guess that was the reason for it?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2020, 9:05 pm

^^^that is a most interesting dream. :colors: i have not had a dream since i can't remember when. hmph. :|

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 3:57 am

I was in a different world... Where apparently all humans are pale, blue eyed and really light blonde. And everyone wears plain white clothing.

The setting itself was like a different dimension and density like version of my place and of this world.
Earlier, I was in a bazaar like mall, looking for a pair of suitable sunglasses. I can't find what I was looking for.

When I went home... My family, along with the rest of the citizenry was sort of on a move, as if it's there's a massive migration.
I was tasked to shop and buy stuff; I could barely recall I was being asked to buy spices and a few cooking ingredients.

Apparently I have super speed and I can glide fast too. The time apparently was late afternoon, like around 4:30. The streets are quiet and a bit expanded.

But when I came to the mall and stores they're all started closing. Some just literally are giving closing ceremonies. Some are barely open and about to close.
So I tried going to the market... Only to find they're closing as well. I just ran

Whenever I went and over hear people from the town church... They said something about getting a rocket, staying on the other world or some rock, that maybe it'll give them a thousand years of time.
Went further, I was in a weird high way I've never known it exists but cars do go there and I have to jaywalk at least twice.

I was planning to go to the next nearest market, yet I just went further away.
The spaces here is just really different. I had a tricky time trying to navigate.
Somehow I ended up nearby the church closest to my house.
For some weird reason, I went a bit too further in nearby the toilet stalls... And I nearly went into circles running through those halls.
And for another weird reason, I had to sneak out from others who were from the inside. I was just fast enough but I don't think I was unnoticed.

When I went out of those halls, I was certain I came closer to the local office... Ran and jumped high into the roof tops. Instead of roofs, I was just sort of in a stage not really on the roofs. The spaces there are weird.
I was just trying to get my bearings... And I woke up.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 7:04 am

auntblabby wrote:

Is that a thing?

BBQ roasted bananas?

Or did you inadvertently invent it in your dream?

Sounds like "that new album by the Three Tenors joining up with Boyz-II-Men" that I dreamt that I "have to drive to Tower Records to get" when I was working as a party DJ in the Nineties. It never existed, but... it might have been cool if HAD existed! The Three Tenors ( Carrarras, Domingo, and Pavarotti ) never collaborated with Boyz-II-Men on an album outside of that dream I had when I fell asleep on the couch that day. But the combination of the two singing styles (classical opera with with hip-hop-doo-wop) might have been interesting to hear if they had done it.

They probably really DO roast plantains (look like bananas but taste different) over open coals in the tropics.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 7:12 am

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Is that a thing? BBQ roasted bananas? Or did you inadvertently invent it in your dream? Sounds like "that new album by the Three Tenors joining up with Boyz-II-Men" that I dreamt that I "have to drive to Tower Records to get" when I was working as a party DJ in the Nineties. It never existed, but... it might have been cool if HAD existed! The Three Tenors ( Carrarras, Domingo, and Pavarotti ) never collaborated with Boyz-II-Men on an album outside of that dream I had when I fell asleep on the couch that day. But the combination of the two singing styles (classical opera with with hip-hop-doo-wop) might have been interesting to hear if they had done it. They probably really DO roast plantains (look like bananas but taste different) over open coals in the tropics.

UR prolly right 'bout the roasted BBQ plantains. and if you have the right software and talent, you can do a mashup of the 3 tenors and boyzIImen anytime! :dj:

angelahart
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Sep 2020, 8:24 am

I was flying to the moon! It was awesome and cool!