Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

wcoltd
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2014, 11:10 am

How can you live with yourself you piece of s**t, you drove that girl to suicide. Hope you rot in hell you bully.
Oh you're crying, what for you feel guilty?

I NEVER BULLIED HER! I just told her how much I loved her, and she was creeped out because I have Schizophrenia, and there were rumors about how crazy I was. I just told her how I felt, I tried to keep it in but one day I let it out.
She kept an open line of communication because an SVU counselor reccommended it was good to know how I felt, it would give her warning in case I feeling hostile and might hurt her.
I kept sharing how I feel, and why I thought I felt that way about her. She started feeling guilt for being disgusted with me and I think that's what drove her to suicide, so you want to know what keeps me going? She kept telling me to stop and I just couldn't I had to let her know, and I told her to block my email address and that I wouldn't bother her again.
I want to kill myself, believe I want nothing more than to be with her, but I know that if I do, I'll just torment her in the afterlife, so I'm going to stay alive in this misery as long as I can to give her some piece.
OH MY GOD I'm so sorry.
It's okay I forgive you. No big deal.