Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Norny
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2014, 7:38 pm

L_Holmes wrote:
Disgusting.

(kidding)

Rainbows are kinda cool, but like Ezra, I'm not really a fan of sunshine. Actually, I hate it. When other people walk outside on a sunny day they say, "It's so nice out!" I've actually gotten slightly annoyed at people for saying this before. I only have that "Such a nice day!" reaction if I go out and see a dark grey sky. Overcast makes me feel happier actually, while most people think it's depressing :roll:

I actually like overcast too, but my reason is probably different to yours. I don't have visual sensory overload, I just love relatively rare natural events like storms and earthquakes, provided they aren't so damaging.

I'm not hypersensitive to light but I am more sensitive than most. I hated sunshine growing up, especially when I was forced to go for walks with my grandparents. I had no idea how they could enjoy it, because I had to keep my hand above my head the whole time or look in one direction etc.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2014, 9:35 pm

Norny wrote:
L_Holmes wrote:
Disgusting.

(kidding)

Rainbows are kinda cool, but like Ezra, I'm not really a fan of sunshine. Actually, I hate it. When other people walk outside on a sunny day they say, "It's so nice out!" I've actually gotten slightly annoyed at people for saying this before. I only have that "Such a nice day!" reaction if I go out and see a dark grey sky. Overcast makes me feel happier actually, while most people think it's depressing :roll:

I actually like overcast too, but my reason is probably different to yours. I don't have visual sensory overload, I just love relatively rare natural events like storms and earthquakes, provided they aren't so damaging.

I'm not hypersensitive to light but I am more sensitive than most. I hated sunshine growing up, especially when I was forced to go for walks with my grandparents. I had no idea how they could enjoy it, because I had to keep my hand above my head the whole time or look in one direction etc.

Both of you guys would love where I live. We're in a temperate rainforest and get plenty of cloudy rainy days most of the year - especially in certain areas like North Vancouver. Also, we get some storms since we're right on the Pacific Ocean. Annnd we're on a major fault line and could get a serious shaker someday. Plus it's truly naturally beautiful here with virtually every climate in the world available throughout the year - we have glaciers, but also a desert resort town on a lake that gets over 40C/100F in the Summer.. and everything else imaginable in between. 8)

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2014, 9:40 pm

It is pretty, but I prefer more contrast in an image.
Probably comes from my photography interest.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2014, 1:18 am

olympiadis wrote:
It's always a nice day when you see a Plesiosaur.

Yes, indeed! Very nice image, olympiadis! :D

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 10:12 pm

Depends, is there a shiny pot of gold at a rainbow's end? :wink:

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 12:49 am