NEW Survey: parenting a child with high-functioning autism

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Sydellelk
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Dec 2014, 9:46 pm

Hi! My name is Sydelle Keisler, and I'm a student at the University of Chicago. My younger brother was recently diagnosed with Aspergers syndrome/high-functioning autism and I have noticed a shift in the way my parents treat him. I am currently taking a sociology class that requires a final research paper, and I have decided to do my research on parents' reactions to learning their child’s diagnosis of Aspergers syndrome or high-functioning autism and how that information may have changed the way they parent.

If you are the parent of one or more children with either Aspergers or high-functioning autism, please help me gather more information by taking my online survey (the link is at the end of this post)! It would mean the world to me, would really help me expand my knowledge, and help me complete my final project.

I have created an online survey that should take no more than 15 minutes and is anonymous. The paper that I am writing on this data will not be published anywhere, nor will your name be recorded in the responses. I would appreciate as detailed responses as you can give.

I am hoping to have all my data collected by Monday December 8 at midnight.

If you know of any other parents of children with Aspergers syndrome or high-functioning autism, I would be so grateful if you would send along my survey. I'd love as many responses I can get!

Please, please participate in this survey. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

I posted this earlier today, but the link was incorrect...my apologies. **Here is the correct link**
https://qtrial2014az1.az1.qualtrics.com ... 50ZFAg5coJ

Warmly and with gratitude,
Sydelle