Reincarnaion is a result of genetic memory!

Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2014, 6:43 pm

It's an attractive idea, and being an attractive idea has caused it to propagate.
Any idea that gives us some way to survive beyond death will always hold some attraction.

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2014, 7:18 pm

SilverProteus wrote:
Erm, I doubt that eaten DNA could be incorporated into a person's DNA, it's a sensitive molecule and would be destroyed early on, in a person's digestive juices. If it happens, it's more likely at the epigenetic level, with proteins as vehicles, not DNA strands.

Though it sounds more like science-fiction, it would be more plausible to me if a viral particle could transfer DNA pieces (that do something to brain wiring) between people and embryos. That would be interesting.

Not eaten, but perhaps in some way, memories can sometimes be passed down a genetic line. Yes, I know that sounds like science fiction. :lol:

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Roaming 150 square miles somewhere in north america

06 Dec 2014, 7:23 pm

I watched the incredible Hulk too.

Starfish injection.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! !! !! !! !!

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2014, 8:22 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Okay, for all the science-oriented folks who enjoy reading research studies, I did the legwork and found the latest research in all of 2 seconds with a Google search.

It's PART OF why I'm so smart I learned to use Google, smiles, and [just a little bit of sarcasm;)/].

By the way, I just typed in Genetic Memory and the result was at the top of the list from the respected peer reviewed journal 'Nature'.

http://www.nature.com/neuro/journal/v17/n1/full/nn.3594.html

While I too, am familiar on the old research done on flatworms, this research from 2013 was done on mice, which we human beings share a common rodent ancestor with from approximately 75 million years ago, as well as a majority of our CURRENT DNA.

WTF?
"Olfactory fear conditioning" in mice?

So if a gang of thugs were to dangle you over the edge of a tall building while forcing you to sniff a bottle of "Obsession"-that would cause your grandkids to be subject to melt downs if they happened to be in the same elevator with someone wearing that Calvin Klein product fifty years from now?

That's my understanding of what they're saying.

Not only will you be permanently traumatized, but you will even pass the neurotic association with the smell to your descendants!

Well, we have to remember that human beings, while sharing much of the same DNA with rats are still not rats and have neocortical control for remembering the past as well as forecasting the future with rational analysis.

And in addition, most humans innately have supercharged DNA and associated brain structures for both cognitive and affective empathy.

We cannot talk to rats but we do know that rats use their sense of smell to navigate the world in much more of a dependent way than versatile human being who can even use imagination to navigate worlds they create.

And as with the evolution of these attribute and detriments in true affect and effect for human beings likely comes much more complex ways of genetic memory.

The rat (mouse) study reports that there is an overall mechanism of genetic memory in play for one of our genetic cousins and ancestors 75 million years ago, overall, as well.

It will be potentially decades before much more is known about human beings, as this is an extremely complex and limited area for study for reasons of ethics per studying human beings.

While wisdom is not always appreciated as a valuable asset among narrow minds, it is cherished among those who have open minds.

Off of this Internet site in the wild of published poets the wisdom I bring to others through my unique style of epic poetic expression is both lauded and appreciated as such.

On this site there has only for the most part been WTF when I go a little deeper than the cherished norm of social communication here, to the point that I was temporary banned at one time, because my opinions without any personal attack and rambling unique style of poetic expression was NOT ALLOWED AND BANISHED by the head moderator on duty, whose name I will not repeat here.

Even the person who was offended by my opinion backed up the fact that I DID NOT PERSONALLY ATTACK HER.

A NICE member here commented in the get a moderator help section that my style of writing had gone all weird and religious sounding and he was worried about me as a person.

So yeah, this was the justification for my banning, being different and others not agreeing with my opinion or unique way of communicating in social reciprocal communication. As well as one person thinking there might be something wrong with my mind out of personal concern.

Well, anyway to get to the point I am going to make now, my grandfather was a Catholic Priest at the Vatican, and a rebel against the Labyrinth ways of the Catholic church, and he presented ideas in a way that upset the established order so he was excommunicated from the church.

And they also did not like the fact that he decided he would marry my spunky and very attractive grandmother in his parish in North Florida, he at 36 and she at 17.

Thank GOD for scandalous behavior as it is the reason I am here.

Yes, my grandfather was a rebel with MANY causes.

I NEVER met my grandfather, but through online resources I now have the opportunity to buy the books he authored, including one that is still studied in theological niches named 'Behind the Dictators'.

Interestingly, his 'inside the organization' research exposes an Illuminati conspiracy theory blamed on a Zionist world dominating plan that was started by Jesuit priests, in order to keep folks in the Catholic ways of church.

So, I find myself doing precisely the same thing on the Internet just for fun as my Grandfather never obtained financial independence and died of natural causes at about my age now.

Yes, my grandfather did it for money and I expose the hypocritical ways of the church for free and share it now with over 900 thousand views per my Google plus clearinghouse for three of my four blogs.

And again, all for free as I do not need or care about money at all.

There is millions of words on my blogs, yes literally millions as is not hard to imagine as I have typed literally at least 5 millions words here on the Wrong Planet website in the last 4 years, and it was all I could do as an almost complete shut-in for 3 of those 4 years.

Reading his writings and his ideas is like reading me.

Science so far for human beings indicates that humans do not have innate abilities in writing per it only being a cultural gift and not one that comes from nature.

But the science of the mind is still in its infancy.

Bees don't understand how they work together to make complex hives as they cannot see the hive as tapestry from their detailed ways of working.

The tapestry and synergy of 7 billion humans approaching a metaphor of hive like existence on this earth, with the potential of genetic memory, powered at core by electrons circling a nucleus of atomic energy, may be more than trees.

There is a forest of human potential out there that I have already documented from my personal life.

Like my grandfather I AIM to change the world.

And I have already done it in my local metro area, through a new style of martial arts and BALLET like dance walking over 2700 miles, in 15 months now, everywhere in public that I go, with my wife's shopping ways of FUN.

I JUST DID IT ALL THROUGH NON-VERBAL COMMUNICATION, AFTER SPENDING life before that in robotic mind and body dividing movement AND thought.

Yes, I am a rebel with many causes too, and I even do male self nude Renaissance art molding myself into a Michelangelo like all natural anabolic steroid free work of flesh and blood art that no 54 year old man has ever done anywhere in the entire world on record, as such.

Yes, people thought my grandfather was crazy when he was alive, per his peers in the Catholic church, but he went his own way and made A UNIQUE MARK ON THE WORLD, that no one did before.

I am not my grandfather, but perhaps if this research is more fully correct per human beings, in a way perhaps I am in more ways than blonde hair and blue eyed Irish and Black Forest of Germany decent, with Aspergery traits as well. :)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2014, 8:43 pm

aghogday wrote:
Okay, for all the science-oriented folks who enjoy reading research studies, I did the legwork and found the latest research in all of 2 seconds with a Google search.

It's PART OF why I'm so smart I learned to use Google, smiles, and [just a little bit of sarcasm;)/].

By the way, I just typed in Genetic Memory and the result was at the top of the list from the respected peer reviewed journal 'Nature'.

http://www.nature.com/neuro/journal/v17/n1/full/nn.3594.html

While I too, am familiar on the old research done on flatworms, this research from 2013 was done on mice, which we human beings share a common rodent ancestor with from approximately 75 million years ago, as well as a majority of our CURRENT DNA.

That bit reads to me like good old fashioned evolution.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2014, 8:58 pm

Yes, part of it is, but the science of genetics now shows that classical evolution in the sense of taking thousands of years, is not the only kind of evolution, as with epigenetics extreme challenges met in just one lifetime can lead to amazing epigenetic and neuroplastic changes in both mind and body potential, changing a human being into something they were not before, in what one might think is their human potential per preconceived notion.

I have documented the extent of this epigenetic change that CAN happen in one lifetime in just my life, with irrefutable evidence.

Human potential is incredible per pre-conceived notions.

I keep an open mind fully, and without that, my human potential in extreme adaptation to challenge for epigenetic and neuroplastic change would have never come.

The power of belief is more than just a word. :)

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2014, 9:41 pm

aghogday wrote:
Yes, part of it is, but the science of genetics now shows that classical evolution in the sense of taking thousands of years, is not the only kind of evolution, as with epigenetics extreme challenges met in just one lifetime can lead to amazing epigenetic and neuroplastic changes in both mind and body potential, changing a human being into something they were not before, in what one might think is their human potential per preconceived notion.

I have documented the extent of this epigenetic change that CAN happen in one lifetime in just my life, with irrefutable evidence.

I keep an open mind fully, and without that, my human potential in extreme adaptation to challenge for epigenetic and neuroplastic change would have never come.

I guess I kind of know what you mean. I have forced myself to do many things. Some I did not like at all, nor did I want to do it. I tackled things with unbending intent. Alot of that stuff is behind me now. the way I was too. I'm definately not the dork I used to be. That was actually a goal of mine from my teenage years. To get out of dorkness. I hated it passionately. I couldn't even begin to tell you the experiences I have had. It has changed me.

My mind is not fully open though. I still don't even know how to deal with my mom, or if I should. I need to learn my way around a rollercoaster next I guess.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2014, 10:33 pm

yournamehere wrote:
aghogday wrote:

I guess I kind of know what you mean. I have forced myself to do many things. Some I did not like at all, nor did I want to do it. I tackled things with unbending intent. Alot of that stuff is behind me now. the way I was too. I'm definately not the dork I used to be. That was actually a goal of mine from my teenage years. To get out of dorkness. I hated it passionately. I couldn't even begin to tell you the experiences I have had. It has changed me.

My mind is not fully open though. I still don't even know how to deal with my mom, or if I should. I need to learn my way around a rollercoaster next I guess.

If you check out my latest blog post here, it IS all about being a dork, being bullied, and OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO that associated SAD REAL LIFE phenomenon, AS MOST people see it, whether they admit it or not.

http://katiemiafrederick.com/2014/12/03/ode-to-my-bullies/

And it was, in part, inspired by communication on this website.

AT AGE 13, I looked more like a dork than any photo I have seen of anyone on this website, and I have the photo that proves it, conclusively, in that linked blog post.

And yes, I hated it too, and by GOD I pulled myself up into what twenty-something year old females and MALES LITERALLY NOW call a hero or legend when I go to dance with hundreds of 20 something year old girls in TOTAL IN the last 35 weeks, all in a row, except for one week with an intestinal virus; not good for RAVE DANCING, ha-ha.

When I was in my teens and 20's I had to drink a whole 6 pack of beer just to get the nerve up to go into a DANCE bar and be a wallflower way in the background somewhere FEELING totally out of place.

Now I literally lead the dance solo, IN ONE OF THE RATED TOP 100 DANCE CLUBS IN THE U.S., until other folks get the courage to come dance with me.

And they do.

And just for fun, in my next blog post I am going to include the 100 or so girls that have taken selfies with me, in at least 30 or 40 photos, for more conclusive evidence of my success in accommodating extreme challenge in life and what THE REAL LIFE RESULTS ARE.

DANCING with a hundred gorgeous AND OR SO CALLED plain looking girls is like a miracle for me, particularly if you see the dork picture from 1973.

And if anyone here says it's not a big deal, and they are heterosexual, overall, I do not believe 'em for one second, as 'we' do want attention from the opposite sex, even when 'we' are married for almost 25 years like me, overall, at age 54, but of course there are exceptions to every generality in life.

My peers told me I do not deserve to exist in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS, in middle school, and beyond, and even into the work force to some extent.

I proved them wrong, and when I see them all potbellied, saggy eyed and BORED OR ALL STRESSED OUT ABOUT LIFE in the buffet line and they ask WTF, you and your wife never grow older, I just smile and say, we take care of ourselves, but it is much more than that, as my wife doesn't have to do anything with her indigenous closer to wild PACIFIC ISLANDER genetics BUT..

With the human Northern European domesticated genes I have, I had to almost literally move mountains, to become a mountain of a man myself, metaphorically speaking, of course. :)

And this epigenetic and neuroplastic advantage goes throughout life.

I could 'only' lift up to 480 LBS on a Nautilus parallel leg press weight machine up until age 53.

And now at age 54 I can lift 810 LBS on a Nautilus parallel free weight machine per 12 reps, all documented for irrefutable evidence on my blogs, with photos and video.

OLD Science says this isn't supposed to happen, particularly with a guy like me with naturally occurring low testosterone, at about the level of a 75-year-old man at blood levels documented at my doctor’s office currently at 277. Normal is around twice that much.

However, there are epigenetic elements, per science, like electronic RAVE dance music that science now shows naturally increases human growth hormone, HGH, that build muscle, bone, tendons, ligaments, skin, brain tissue, and the rest of the whole dam enchilada of human being.

And there is DMT aka the 'GOD' or spirit molecule per naturally occurring serotonin associated neurochemical that is the empathy neurochemical that connects 'US' with everything, everywhere.

The synthetic version is potentially dangerous, but for those who connect in a natural balanced Kundalini Serpent way per metaphor for the Vagal Nerve that distributes serotonin and DMT from brain to gut, and all through the rest of the nervous system of the body, the results per the REAL POWER OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE can move the powers that BE in social reciprocal communication both verbal and non-verbal in amazing ways of affective empathy connection.

Many people in western cultures believe that these eastern philosophy ways LIKE YOGA, TAI CHI AND OTHER MARTIAL ARTS of generating this 'GOD' molecule are WOO, and the ONENESS EXPERIENCE WITH ALL THAT IS, AKA GOD OR MOTHER NATURE TRUE, IS JUST IMAGINATION.

BUT, NO, IT IS REAL HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY BASED IN NEUROCHEMICALS FOR THOSE WHO GAIN ACCESS TO 'GOD' THE ALL NATURAL WAY that our so-called primitive ancestors did for thousand of years under the bright full moon or dark night WITH wooded fire LIGHT AND wild sensual dancing totally naked and FREE connecting to each other and ALL THAT IS with the powerful rhythms of drums and trancelike chants.

IT'S THE SAME THING I DO EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT WITH EXOTIC AND SO-CALLED PLAIN LOOKING 20 SOMETHING YEAR OLD girls, and I move them more than they move me, just through dance, as I remain monogamous through the power of love that does balance all that lust for me, that moves everyone in that dance hall with people connecting in precisely the same way, as our so-called primitive ancestors.

EXCEPT YES, at least there I must still wear clothes unlike our so-called primitive ancestors in the mainstream of their culture. ;)

Humans once again, are becoming more FULLY SMART, now that they are no longer repressed and oppressed by tribal leaning religions WHOSE HISTORICAL aim is to control THE HERD through illusory fears in subjugation rather than truly FULLY pursuing individual and group human potential ALL IN PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL, AND REASONING INTELLIGENCE TOGETHER IN ONCE DANCE OF LIFE.

I'm A SCIENTIST AT HEART, which is kind of an oxymoron, but true never the less for me, as I combine the TRUE SCIENCE OF BOTH EMOTION AND REASON TO MAKE AN ART OF LIFE COME TRUE, at least for me, and I help others along the way with what I have learned who do have opens minds, as they tell me I do, and I have it documented as such, as well, for all the naysayers in life.

I don't do woo, I do real LIFE RESULTS, EVIDENCED AS SUCH. :)

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 5:10 am

@yournamehere

Here is that blog post, and considering I was almost a complete shut-in for five years, truly like the Hunch Back of Notre Dame, only coming out of the house at night to walk outside at 3 AM, when my shades could handle the light of street lights, never standing the light of day, this IS PROOF OF THE REAL POWER OF EPIGENETICS AND NEUROPLASTICITY IN CHANGING HUMAN BEING LIKE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A REAL WEREWOLF AND JUST A MAN.

YES, THAT'S A METAPHOR in a way, but not in a way too, PER UN-DOMESTICATING MYSELF through the real power of epigenetics into one of my WILDER ANCESTORS, LONG AGO, STORED IN MY GENETIC POTENTIAL, JUST WAITING TO BE UNPACKED with the appropriate advanced environmental challenges.

http://katiemiafrederick.com/2014/12/07/molly-wolves-and-gemini-full-moon/

There's also some outstanding photos of the beach on the Mississippi Gulf coast, as my wife and I visited a Casino with my church group at the Hard Rock Cafe, much earlier today, if you've never seen that place.

I'M THE LAST PERSON in that RAVE DANCE club than anyone thinks has an official diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder, and after seeing the pictures, IT might change my psychiatrist's mind too, as NAH.. AUTISTIC FOLKS CAN'T DO THAT.. CAN THEY.. NOR A FIFTY FOUR YEAR OLD MAN.. NOR AN ASSESSED MEDICALLY AND LEGALLY PERMANENTLY DISABLED MAN WITH 19 DOCUMENTED MEDICAL DISORDERS WITH A PROGNOSIS BY DOCTOR'S OF NO CHANCE FOR RECOVERY.

I GO MY OWN WAY, AND MAKE THINGS HAPPEN, eventually with THE WILL TO SURVIVE, IF NOTHING ELSE.

AND IF THIS DOESN'T INSPIRE SOMEONE, THEY DON'T LIKELY HAVE A SOUL, IN MY BEST ESTIMATION.

AS I WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT UNLESS IT WAS ME, AND I EXPERIENCED IT MYSELF.

BUT AS THEY SAY on the Interwebz, photos or it didn't happen..

Well GUESS WHAT IT DID.. HEHE!.. :) AND I CAN PROVE IT WITH IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE, AGAIN.

HAVE A GREAT DAY, AND REMEMBER NO MATTER WHAT NEVER EVER GIVE UP, AS DAYS BEYOND YOUR WILDEST IMAGINATION OF GREATER THINGS THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE MAY STILL BE IN STORE, WHEN YOU REACH MIDDLE AGE AND AFTER IN YOUR MIDDLE FIFTIES OR MORE...

There have been people on this site, saying they don't want to live after age 50, cause life is not worth living then.

Well, so much for that myth too, as typically NOW I DO have the evidence that walks the talk as WELL IN living color and flesh and blood truth. :)

Cash__
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 1:25 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Reincarnation is impossible in this day and age, as there weren't enough people alive in the past to be reborn as the virtually countless people today. But actually, the genetic memory theory might hold some water, at least in certain individuals.

The vast majority of people who believe in reincarnation, Hindus, don't limit it to human only reincarnation. So you could have been / or might become a bug, or a cow or even a flat worm, etc.. Some don't even limit it to a one to one basis, they believe, at times, you can reincarnate into multiple beings.

So population growth is not really a good rebuttal of reincarnation. Not that I believe in reincarnation either.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 5:27 pm

Interestingly, his 'inside the organization' research exposes an Illuminati conspiracy theory blamed on a Zionist world dominating plan that was started by Jesuit priests, in order to keep folks in the Catholic ways of church.

Whoaaa.... Wait a second.

Let me get this straight.

Your grandad wrote a book that claimed that....The Jesuits were behind a Zionist plan for World domination that was behind an Illumanati conspiracy to....keep folks in the Catholic Church?

The catholics are behind the Jews who are behind the anticatholic illumanti who are seeking to prop up...the Catholics?

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 11:37 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

Whoaaa.... Wait a second.

Let me get this straight.

Your grandad wrote a book that claimed that....The Jesuits were behind a Zionist plan for World domination that was behind an Illumanati conspiracy to....keep folks in the Catholic Church?

The catholics are behind the Jews who are behind the anticatholic illumanti who are seeking to prop up...the Catholics?

No, you don't have it straight as you left out the words CONSPIRACY THEORY.

THERE WAS NOTHING ABOUT IT THAT WAS REAL.

JUST A CONSPIRACY THEORY SAME AS THERE IS NOW, per illuminati crap to 'sell' you tube views for folks who partake in CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

SO in others words the Jesuits according to his research were JUST SPREADING A NASTY RUMOR, AND THAT IS ALL.

And again, same as what it going on still on YouTUBE sites today, and other CONSPIRACY RELATED SOURCES.

JUST CRAP IS ALL THIS IS.