Page 10 of 13 [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Do I have schizotypal disorder or schizophrenia?
Definately yes 13%  13%  [ 6 ]
Rather yes 32%  32%  [ 15 ]
Rather no 26%  26%  [ 12 ]
Defnately no 30%  30%  [ 14 ]
Total votes : 47

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2019, 4:16 pm

The phrase "Big John's Savage Hole" is a misspelling. In the game Fallout 4 there is a location named "Big John's salvage". Salvage, not savage.

When I typed phrase in search of a legend in Google, the picture of black leopard was present just after starting searching. The phrase "in search of a legend" is very similar to the phrase "in search of a legendary legend". Black leopard is a big black cat! Big cat which is black. Because of what the coincidence from 04.05.2019 was present? Because of black cat in the image of Cat's Paw Magazine found in the remains of Sergeant Kong. What was the coincident phrase from Google that day? "Legend of Big John". Big John, black cat...

I found word "fable" in description of first link with text in results of searching for the phrase chicken-kicken in Google (the fragment: Chicken Licken can refer to: Henny Penny, a fable also known as "Chicken Little" or "ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇᴀᴛ " after the main character). The first word in the title of the game with "chicken-kicken" (correctly: "chicken kicking") was Fable!

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2019, 4:20 pm

Why larger amount of content is not accepted? I tried to make that post longer many times, but there was "One more step" and return to editor with smaller amount of text. It's really irritating...

In first game from Fallout series (Fallout 1) the southernmost location was called The Glow. When someone visited it first time, (s)he saw... a BIG HOLE! Crater. You can go inside it using rope. There were piles of rocks and remains of human bodies near the big hole in The Glow location. And here is something special with the name The Glow! It consists of two words: first which is three-letter and second which is four-letter. Just like the phrase "Big Hole"!

Last edited by nca14 on 15 Sep 2019, 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2019, 4:26 pm

I found graphics with the text "СТРИМ ПО FALLOUT OF NEVADA С АДМИНОМ BIG HOLE" which has entrance to The Glow as background! It can be seen after typing two phrases in quotation marks in Google at the same time (at least now): "Fallout of Nevada" "Big Hole". The text contains words written in Russian alphabet and the words written in English alphabet.

I experienced amazing adventure due to evil-containing games like Fallouts. Life in postlapsarian reality (world after sin) is somewhat like Fallout. Almost all my Fallout playing was playing Fallout 2. In this game your character was the Chosen One (in Polish version "Dziecko Przeznaczenia" (literally: "Destiny's Child")). I may have thoughts that I am Chosen One or Destiny's Child, that I change the world very much and there would be much better.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2019, 4:39 pm

I noticed names of location consisting from two words: first - three-letter and second - four-letter in most of games from Fallout series. Only in Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel I did not found such a location. Locations with such names in Fallout games:
- Fallout 1 - The Glow,
- Fallout 2 - New Reno,
- Fallout of Nevada (Russian total conversion mod) - also New Reno (and key special encounter Big Hole),
- Fallout 1.5: Resurrection (also Slavic (Czech) total conversion mod) - New Hope, Rat Hole,
- Fallout 3 - Big Town,
- Fallout 3's DLC The Pitt - The Mill in which there is The Hole (in German Das Loch)
- Fallout: New Vegas - The Fort,
- Fallout 4 - The Slog
- Fallout 76 - two of six main regions are: Ash Heap and The Mire.

Locations from Fallout 1.5: Resurrection are especially interesting because the game starts in the cave in New Hope (that location is marked on world map by medium-sized green circle) and the location closest to New Hope is Rat Hole (marked by big green circle). Worth to notice that second words in both names have at least three letters which are the same as in the word "Hole" (one of these words is even "Hole", second has only third letter other than the word "Hole" ("Hope").

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2019, 3:44 pm

Today I typed phrase "hey, mr *, can i go in" in Google and after that saw film #112 in gameplay of Fallout: Nevada of Colonel RPG. In this film there were sentences: "it's the as*" and "hey, Mr. As*, can I go in"? I noticed something very coincident in one of words in title of previous film on that playlist (Trading with my would-be assassin). The word "as*" occurred two times in reference to the Big Hole and in second sentence with the word "as*" there is the word "in" on the end.

Again I can't post longer post in that topic. Why?

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2019, 3:54 pm

I noticed something coincident about two "miraculous" quintets: 3, 7, 11, 15, 19 and 2, 5, 11, 23, 47. One number occurs in both quintets - 11. Sum of eight numbers other than 11 which occur in these quintets is 121. 121 = 11x11.

In the phrase "11x11" we have only one sort of digits - 1, as in the case of number 111. Number 121 is formed by the same digits as number 112!

Sums of digits in both quintets are divisible by 11 (55 and 88), these numbers are formed by duplicated the same numbers.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2019, 6:10 pm

the assassin stuff sounds like an interesting alliterative coincidence :study:

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 4:10 pm

I checked 122 films from Colonel RPG YouTube channel containing gameplay from Fallout of Nevada to find all special encounters with little green circle on the map. It lasted about 2 hours. In five films there were such encounters:
- #31 - 'Dear John',
- #54 - Big Hole,
- #82 - 'Next',
- #112 - Big Hole (again),
- #114 - Big Hole (third time).

There were only 3 special encounters with green circle in entire gameplay. 'Dear John', 'Next', Big Hole.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 4:11 pm

Some time ago I noticed two sets of numbers which I named "miraculous quintets". One of such a quintet is five-membered arithmetic sequence with first term 3 and common difference 4. It is: 3, 7, 11, 15, 19.

In the game there were four locations marked by large green circles: New Reno, Wind of War, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City (which is in Utah, not Nevada, but also occurred in the game). I saw interesting dependencies associated with names of the special locations:
1. There are 19 letters in all names of special encounters together. 19 is last (the largest) number in quintet mentioned earlier.
2. There are 3 special encounters with green circle in the gameplay and 3 is first (the smallest) number in quintet mentioned earlier.
3. There are 5 words in the names together and 5 is the number of numbers in the quintet.
4. Most of words in the names of special locations are four-letter (Dear, John, Next, Hole) and there are four such words! 4 is the common difference of the sequence 3, 7, 11, 15, 19.

I may think that these encounters occurred because of me and they are result of craftiness of satan who want to use me to destroy certain religion.

Ashariel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 4:26 pm

^ Not an expert but that seems like schizotypal thinking to me. I have intense spiritual experiences, and have to discipline myself to not let it cross over into 'magical thinking'.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 7:54 pm

there are some here who can't tell the difference between spiritual experiences and magical thinking. on a spectrum of mental types, i wonder how that relates to schizophrenia? does that mean the opposite of schizophrenia, or something else?

Ashariel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 8:17 pm

That's a good question. There's so much overlap in all of this (and ASD technically rules out Schizoid and Schizotypal - though they are considered to be on the Schizophrenia spectrum... It's confusing!)

And I agree it's hard to know where to draw the line between a 'spiritual experience' and 'magical thinking'. That's a grey area for me, and I handle it by asking myself - does this belief help me to function better, and feel happier about my life, or does it cause me distress, and make me dysfunctional?

I figure, if you can't be certain what's real or not, go with what is 'adaptive' vs. 'maladaptive'.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 8:24 pm

i remember reading [as best as a little kid can read] my school shrink's notes when he left the room, and the words "schizotypal" and "schizoid" were in his notes in several places. those two words stuck in my memory all these decades since then. of course, i was dx'ed AS in 2003 or so. so i am wondering if the shrinks knew about AS back in the 60s, if they would have said that or autism instead? or if i am really schizoid? i also remember reading about schizotypal autism, whose list of deficits seemed to match my own.

Ashariel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 8:36 pm

From what my therapists have said, it sounds like it's a tough call for them as well. (In fact in my last session, my therapist said she's coming to suspect Schizoid/Schizotypal rather than ASD after all... Why, I'm not exactly certain?)

The diagnostic labels have gone through so many changes over the course of our lifetime, it's definitely confusing.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 10:34 pm

the reason i believe schizoid and AS belong together on either end of a spectrum, has to do with the fact that the former is a function of too much developmental stage neural pruning, while the latter is the function of too little neural pruning. autistic brain is literally [neuronally speaking] musclebound, can't get out of its own way, while the schizoid brain gets lost in all the empty rooms [not enough neurons to form enough effective circuits connected to one another].

Ashariel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2019, 7:51 am

I've been reading more about this, and I seem to be split 50/50 between ASD and schizoid traits. (And apparently you can be considered to have both, even though the DSM rules it out.) I find it helps me to cope better, to understand the nuances of my diagnosis, and that I have strong Schizoid & Schizotypal tendencies I need to be aware of.