Ever notice all the sociopathic scum that posts on Youtube?

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 3:26 pm

Nebogipfel wrote:
People have a cruel streak that tends to come to the surface the more they are in pain.

Not sure I really agree, plenty of well adjusted healthy people have quite the cruel streak...its easier to express it on the internet while hidden behind a computer screen. There are also lots of people in pain that are anything but cruel...that is not to say no one ever takes out their problems/pain on others but that is probably not the majority...but who knows.

Tekneek
Toucan
Toucan

08 Dec 2014, 6:49 pm

If you want to be unhappy, read the comments to every news story, blog post, video, etc. In general, it is going to be a negative experience and you will wish you had never bothered. I recommend the rule be that you don't read them and, if you do, don't ever take them seriously.

Hansgrohe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Dec 2014, 12:53 am

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if people who had the ability to think outside one box had their own universe.... oh how so beautiful it sounds.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 3:47 pm

There's everything between heaven and hell on Earth. You gotta watch where you step.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

09 Dec 2014, 3:58 pm

It's best not to read internet comments anywhere, it's one thing if its contentious topic but a lot of the time its just so completely random. I have to imagine most people who write that stuff do it purposely to be provocative and to feel like they're interacting with someone.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 4:53 pm

Human beings are selfish, vicious, immature, cruel, and nasty by nature. They are not happy unless they are making other people feel inferior. And the fact that they can be anon on the internet makes them believe that they can say whatever garbage they want and get away with it. The whole human race is scum. "Some because they are wicked and do evil, others because they tolerate the wicked". :x

Protogenoi
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2014, 3:59 pm

Woah...
With all the time I spend on youtube, I rarely ever see comments like that.
Maybe the gaming channels are just cleaner and nicer.
But really, not all of youtube comments are like that. Youtube is filled with subcomunitees. You only get sociopathic comments if your in a part of Youtube that attracts them. They are actually rather easy to avoid.

Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem. I've known it from the start all these good ideas will tear your brain apart. Scared, but you can follow me. I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die. - a7x