Page 2 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 68,568
Location: Queens, NYC

09 Dec 2014, 6:31 pm

Ezra:

You're growing up. And you're going to want to masturbate. It's a normal part of living--everybody masturbates.

All you have to do is make sure you do it in private. Listen to your dad about this, and your friends, too.

Forget about trolls. They have their own problems. Just be yourself. You know that you're well-regarded on this Site. Don't listen to the idiots.



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

09 Dec 2014, 11:00 pm

My post had nothing to do with regular masturbating at all. It really wasn't a puberty type question. I am on a big teen forum with a puberty section to ask puberty questions in.

The subject was unconscious stimming. If I said I tug on my ear a lot without realizing it, no one would have reacted the way they did and this wouldn't have been shipped to the seldom used adolescent section.

But since I said I unconsciously tug on my penis, people seem to get all weird. Including me I guess. If I had to do it over, I would have just said, I tug on my penis unconsciously and not used the word masturbate at all. I was really looking for mature comments from the adults here. Oh well.



League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 23,506
Location: Pacific Northwest

10 Dec 2014, 3:07 am

I don't see how it was a troll post. I thought what he said was true and it can get you into trouble with the law if you do it in public and people can think that of you. Maybe he said it too bluntly perhaps. I wouldn't know of a better way of saying it without coming off as harsh or trollish. I find it ironic we would call someone a troll on an autism forum despite how different our communication is and it can make us come off as cold or rude without it being our intent.


_________________
Son: Diagnosed w/anxiety and ADHD. Also academic delayed.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.


izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Apr 2011
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,665

12 Dec 2014, 7:56 am

as far as stims go, this one it tricky.
there is nothing wrong with playing with yourself as an act, actually, there are physical and mental health benefits to doing that, especially if you are single.

however, in modern society, this act is something private, you are not supposed to do this where others can see it.
you mentioned the leather cord, this is a pretty decent alternative.


i have done things like you mention as well, as a kid, before i was aware of what i was actually doing. now that i am adult (well, legally), i have stopped doing so in public; i moved on to other, more acceptable stims



pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Apr 2010
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,732
Location: Wroclaw, Poland

21 Jan 2015, 7:05 pm

Yes i had unfortunately, i had this problem since i was kid. Now i'm porn addict sex maniac:-)

I always why so many aspies are gay, hyper-sexual or asexual.

I always wanted to be asexual and be free of any sex thoughts. I sometime i want cut my b and not have this problem :D

Listen my advise and stay away pornography.



Scissor...me
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 31 Dec 2014
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Posts: 181
Location: On an other planet... Like Jupiter!

21 Jan 2015, 10:51 pm

Honestly, I did that since I was around seven and I didn't know what I was even doing since I was much older. I guess it wasn't as noticeable, but you can't be the only one ever with that problem. Plus it's not a bad thing as such... Depending on how far you go...
I'm now thinking what you're doing is just a bad tic. So you should be able to get rid of it like any other tics if you really believe in it. Don't let other people influence your decisions.


_________________
"We say one Possum, but two Possi..."
-Freddy

Sarah xx


JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

Joined: 10 Jan 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 296
Location: Bronx,NY,USA

13 Apr 2017, 4:07 pm

it's a completely natural thing.i was 11 or 12 when i started,with a stuffed curious george & to the movie about tigers.i don't know if i felt any arousal then. :heart: :heart: :heart:



Last edited by JaredGTALover on 13 Apr 2017, 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

Joined: 10 Jan 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 296
Location: Bronx,NY,USA

13 Apr 2017, 4:12 pm

Scissor...me wrote:
Honestly, I did that since I was around seven and I didn't know what I was even doing since I was much older. I guess it wasn't as noticeable, but you can't be the only one ever with that problem. Plus it's not a bad thing as such... Depending on how far you go...
I'm now thinking what you're doing is just a bad tic. So you should be able to get rid of it like any other tics if you really believe in it. Don't let other people influence your decisions.


i did that too when i was 12 to my stuffed curious george & to the commercial of a movie about tigers.



danieldoesnotexist
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 26 Apr 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 189

01 May 2017, 1:38 am

JaredGTALover wrote:
Scissor...me wrote:
Honestly, I did that since I was around seven and I didn't know what I was even doing since I was much older. I guess it wasn't as noticeable, but you can't be the only one ever with that problem. Plus it's not a bad thing as such... Depending on how far you go...
I'm now thinking what you're doing is just a bad tic. So you should be able to get rid of it like any other tics if you really believe in it. Don't let other people influence your decisions.


i did that too when i was 12 to my stuffed curious george & to the commercial of a movie about tigers.


Not sure what you raping curious george to a movie trailer has to do with OP's question.

EDIT: After reading your posts, I think I should let you know that this isn't forumophillia.


_________________
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 189 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 19 of 200

wtf


C2V
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Apr 2015
Posts: 2,666

19 Jun 2017, 12:20 pm

I used to do something similar to this when I was younger. Details are too embarrassing, but I actually ended up identified as "that kid who -" It was what people knew me by. Defining characteristic. Maybe I thought I was below the radar, but obviously not. When someone said this identification to my face, what everyone had previously only been saying behind my back, that pretty much snapped me out of doing this in public. I was made aware of it and embarrassed enough to become conscious of the behaviour and stop doing it.
And I think you're absolutely right about different presentations of autism here. Someone who is severely autistic is going to be excused doing inappropriate things much more easily than someone who blends in better and appears "normal," or their autism isn't as noticeable to others.
I once worked with people with both severe intellectual and physical disabilities, for example. Profoundly disabled people who required 24 hour complete care. These people could completely get away with playing with themselves, biting themselves, screaming, hitting, thrashing, pissing themselves, etc. Because people understood that this behaviour wasn't indecent on purpose - they were disabled. They could not control these behaviours.
I'm not saying someone as intellectually capable as you should not try to curtail his more inappropriate behaviour, only that if someone is obviously disabled, concessions are absolutely made by the general public around behaviour.
There is no way you'd end up with a criminal record for bad behaviour as a severely autistic person. It's like saying one of these intellectually disabled people would end up with a criminal record for punching people (which they did).
The same conditions do not apply to disabled people as they do others without disabilities.


_________________
Alexithymia - 147 points.
Low-Verbal.


JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

Joined: 10 Jan 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 296
Location: Bronx,NY,USA

19 Jun 2017, 2:14 pm

danieldoesnotexist wrote:
JaredGTALover wrote:
Scissor...me wrote:
Honestly, I did that since I was around seven and I didn't know what I was even doing since I was much older. I guess it wasn't as noticeable, but you can't be the only one ever with that problem. Plus it's not a bad thing as such... Depending on how far you go...
I'm now thinking what you're doing is just a bad tic. So you should be able to get rid of it like any other tics if you really believe in it. Don't let other people influence your decisions.


i did that too when i was 12 to my stuffed curious george & to the commercial of a movie about tigers.


Not sure what you raping curious george to a movie trailer has to do with OP's question.

EDIT: After reading your posts, I think I should let you know that this isn't forumophillia.


i plan to do the same with a giant-stuffed bear to a movie trailer of a female version of tarzan called Tarzana The Wild Girl & The Second Jungle Book:Mowgli & Baloo,based on how easily horny-feely (Rock-Hard) i am,having sexy thoughts about it :D :) :heart:



jcCoolidgejr.
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Joined: 22 Jun 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 50
Location: Ontario

24 Jun 2017, 11:49 pm

Not anymore. I'm Catholic so when I learned the line "he who looks at a woman lustfully commits adultery in his heart." But I just messed up after a week streak a few hours ago.



Romansky123
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

User avatar

Joined: 14 Oct 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 86
Location: Sunrise,Fl

15 Oct 2017, 2:33 pm

I mastrubated in public before during testing once I got sent to the ese office for doing it but I didn't get in trouble for doing it just embarrassed.


_________________
We both see the same World, but in a different way. Ty Feels the same joy I do, the joy of creation. We feel all the same things, only the shape of our feelings are different.
[Cassandra Clare][Lady Midnight]


LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Jul 2017
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,059
Location: Surfing the web and stuff

18 Oct 2017, 3:24 pm

I once did it my parents van, and I didn't know I was masturbating at the time, and I don't think anyone saw me do it, but I was nervous. Later on I found out what masturbating was, and I wished that I hadn't of done that. But now I am over that fear. I always do it in my room now.

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on October 18, 2017)


_________________
A millennial generation guy obsessed with history, documentaries, anime, the 1970's, 1980's, and 1990's, music from those decades, vintage items, and other interests... :P

If you are interested in PMing me, don't hesitate, you are welcome to do so anytime! :wtg:

The past is always such an adventurous thing to study! :mrgreen:

Quote:
Ahhhhh, this stuff is really fresh!
-Fab 5 Freddy (Change The Beat (Side B) (1982)


loobyloukitty
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 12 Sep 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 65
Location: Kent Uk

05 Nov 2017, 11:16 am

Yep I got caught masturbating at high school. Got spread around the school. The teacher saw me. I'm not too sure what it was all about to be honest. It may have been stimming to begin with but then it turned into this whole attention seeking thing. It was very confusing as I didn't know what I was doing and why I was doing it pubically as well as privately. I really wouldn't advise to do it pubically as it got me into a heck lot of bother with bullying and staff from school. Kids at that age don't like to admit they're doing it, even though it's totally healthy and normal.