Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 8:28 am

Keira, and your avatar picture is perfect for this thread too!! :D

keira
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 8:35 am

Thanks :D But the kitten in my avatar is not my pet. I have two black cats. I'll try sharing their pictures sometime soon :)

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 8:43 am

Quote:
But the kitten in my avatar is not my pet.

I figured it wasn't. What are your cats names? We used to have a cat, a black and white tuxedo cat with three white boots and a zigzag foot named Smore. She just showed up at our back door one Super Bowl Sunday and never left. She unfortunately is no longer with us, but we gave he a much better life than she'd ever have as a stray.

keira
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 12:50 pm

AspergersActor8693 wrote:
Quote:
But the kitten in my avatar is not my pet.

I figured it wasn't. What are your cats names? We used to have a cat, a black and white tuxedo cat with three white boots and a zigzag foot named Smore. She just showed up at our back door one Super Bowl Sunday and never left. She unfortunately is no longer with us, but we gave he a much better life than she'd ever have as a stray.

That was kind of you :)

One of my cats was stray, too, until I took her in. She's called Missy. And my other one is called Cookie. Both completely black but very different in appearance and character.

felinesaresuperior
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 1:30 pm

WitchsCat wrote:
I have a few cats that my fiancé and I own

This is Cyber Kitty, or CK for short. She is a loving cat, though she can be a diva at times.

This is Sammy. He is adorable, fun-loving, and enjoys drinking tap water. He also likes to give kisses.

This is Mandy, aka "Chubs". She earned that nickname because she was overweight at one point. She is the oldest cat in the house at 18, and is very sweet.

Thanks for the heart melting pictures

felinesaresuperior
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 1:32 pm

CosmicRuss wrote:
Here's my Pussycat Charlie who is 19 soon, he is a trooper and has lived life to the full despite having a front leg mangled in some trap when he was a little kitty. I have served him this last 13 years. :D

i hate it when people leave traps. i'd never do it to a feral animal, or someone's pet. did you rescue him?

felinesaresuperior
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 1:33 pm

keira wrote:
Such a cute thread with so much love in it :D I love it :heart:

thank you. nothing like animals pictures or talking about your pets. love the animal kingdom.

felinesaresuperior
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 1:34 pm

metaldanielle wrote:
ImageImage
His name is Theo and he loves to run.

i love animals who love to run, hyper, meschivious, playful. and the dog is beautiful.

CosmicRuss
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2014, 4:41 pm

felinesaresuperior wrote:
CosmicRuss wrote:
Here's my Pussycat Charlie who is 19 soon, he is a trooper and has lived life to the full despite having a front leg mangled in some trap when he was a little kitty. I have served him this last 13 years. :D

i hate it when people leave traps. i'd never do it to a feral animal, or someone's pet. did you rescue him?
He was found in the trap/snare when he was really young and rehomed by Cat Protection then when he was about 5 years old I took over his care.

Sedentarian
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2014, 4:42 pm

Can I? No, sorry. I don't have one.

felinesaresuperior
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2014, 1:05 am

JitakuKeibiinB wrote:
I tried to take some pictures of my ferrets, but they wouldn't stop moving, so these are the best of my 200+ tries. Sigh.

Cute! You make me want to buy a ferret, but we have so many feral cats in the area, and they're starving, so when I get the money I'll concentrate on them. Ferrets wil be taken care of in the store, and then bought into a loving home. They'll be fine and dont need my help.

felinesaresuperior
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2014, 1:06 am

Sedentarian wrote:
Can I? No, sorry. I don't have one.

you should get one. it adds a lot to your life.

ImAnAspie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2015, 7:18 am

Me and Karen :heart: :)

Your Aspie score: 151 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 60 of 200

Formally diagnosed in 2007.

Learn the simple joy of being satisfied with little, rather than always wanting more.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2015, 12:14 am

^whoah shet.

i've posted this pic a few times before somewhere but it can't hurt to post it again! meet mochi (top) and pickles (bottom) ! !

here's another doggy. Coco. my aunt's that we were babysitting for a ...day. no, she and julie did NOT get along. :evil: in fact we had to send her back because they couldn't stand each other. kids.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

beakybird
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2016, 8:03 pm

I'd love to. Except, I have no idea how. I am technologically impaired.

The_Gimp
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Jan 2016, 8:28 pm

I have a Cayman brac Iguana, He thinks it's a dog. He will start wagging his tail when you lay out his fav veggie plate.