Can you post a picture of your pet?

Page 1 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

felinesaresuperior
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 3:59 am

I dont know how to download, terrible with computer, but love to look at others' pets.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2014, 7:54 pm

here's julie. it's raining outside, she's tired, the sky looks tired. and it's dark, so this picture is as well (apologies!)
called her name and she looked up just in time to capture this.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2014, 1:19 am

Julie is beautiful.

Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2014, 4:40 am

I sure can. Here's my cat.
That would be Cotton.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2014, 8:09 am

I have a few cats that my fiancé and I own

This is Cyber Kitty, or CK for short. She is a loving cat, though she can be a diva at times.

This is Sammy. He is adorable, fun-loving, and enjoys drinking tap water. He also likes to give kisses.

This is Mandy, aka "Chubs". She earned that nickname because she was overweight at one point. She is the oldest cat in the house at 18, and is very sweet.

CosmicRuss
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2014, 11:12 am

Here's my Pussycat Charlie who is 19 soon, he is a trooper and has lived life to the full despite having a front leg mangled in some trap when he was a little kitty. I have served him this last 13 years. :D

SameStars
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2014, 5:13 pm

Another dog picture for this thread.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2014, 7:14 pm

CosmicRuss wrote:
Here's my Pussycat Charlie who is 19 soon, he is a trooper and has lived life to the full despite having a front leg mangled in some trap when he was a little kitty. I have served him this last 13 years. :D

ouch :( but what a trooper! hopefully he'll live much longer

what is that speck by his eye?

here's mochi, trying to get into a box of pizza.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2014, 11:09 pm

ImageImage
His name is Theo and he loves to run.

JitakuKeibiinB
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2014, 1:14 am

I tried to take some pictures of my ferrets, but they wouldn't stop moving, so these are the best of my 200+ tries. Sigh.

Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2014, 6:33 am

CosmicRuss wrote:

Awww. I had a black cat with similar facial features that lived that long too. She recently died at 18 1/2, she lived a good long life.

Poor kitty couldn't really move more than 1 foot from her bed in her final months, though. Arthritis got the best of her.

CosmicRuss
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2014, 5:44 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
CosmicRuss wrote:

ouch :( but what a trooper! hopefully he'll live much longer

what is that speck by his eye?....

I think it is a very old burst blood vessel into his pupil but he's always had it since he's had me looking after him.

Is Mochi a cheeky gerbil or cheeky chinchilla?

CosmicRuss
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2014, 5:50 pm

886 wrote:
Awww. I had a black cat with similar facial features that lived that long too. She recently died at 18 1/2, she lived a good long life.

Poor kitty couldn't really move more than 1 foot from her bed in her final months, though. Arthritis got the best of her.
I'm sorry for your recent loss. :cry: Pussycat Charlie was like that a year ago but he's been on anti-inflammatory meds for about a year which made a drastic improvement. Lately though he's really slowed down and rarely goes out and I don't expect him to be around that much longer as he is in his 90s in human years now. In 13 years we have only been apart one night when he was at the vet overnight.

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2014, 10:15 pm

Uploading the picture was the easy part, getting it was much harder since he is apparently camera shy and would not stay still. :roll:

Anyway, here is my Betta fish Simi. He is the 10th Betta fish I've had and is my only college roommate. :)

Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 3:47 am

CosmicRuss wrote:
886 wrote:

I'm sorry for your recent loss. :cry: Pussycat Charlie was like that a year ago but he's been on anti-inflammatory meds for about a year which made a drastic improvement. Lately though he's really slowed down and rarely goes out and I don't expect him to be around that much longer as he is in his 90s in human years now. In 13 years we have only been apart one night when he was at the vet overnight.

It got so bad for shellie she couldn't get up and down the stairs. Eventually, we had to move the litter box and food next to her bed, and she could barely make it that far most days.

She lived in Seattle with my brother (I moved to salt lake last year) and I was told she just stopped moving, and eventually passed away. They think she had a stroke. Either way, 16 is incredibly old for a cat, I feel fortunate she lived to be so old. Although I do feel a bit guilty I moved away before she lived out her life.. but I sure hope cotton lives that long. As well as charlie.

keira
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 7:33 am

Such a cute thread with so much love in it :D I love it :heart: