Homo duplex can elect God. Why do the Abrahamic cults not re

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 8:50 pm

Homo duplex can elect God. Why do the Abrahamic cults not re-unite and conquer the world?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MYsx6WArKY

If the Abrahamic cults, Christians, Catholics, Jews and others re-united, then the promise of Revelation would come to pass and God would return to his elect.

God divided man and prevented us from all striving together as one people in the days of Babel.

Does man have what it takes to create a new major transition and unify us in peace and harmony once again?

Or should we maintain Babel’s curse and stay divided by war and division and unable to communicate with each other?

People want to be good and do good. Unifying the world would be very good.

This is not to say that all governments should meld. It is saying that all the Gods should. These are divine matters, not political ones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Council

If the Abrahamic cults do not re-unite then Ted will be the new world God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5tGpMcFF7U

As a Gnostic Christian who has climbed that metaphorical stairway and reaped it’s rewards, the end of the religions that helped me to climb that staircase, --- I would find disappointing, --- but better than them surviving without changing their immoral and divisive creeds.

To me, religions now produce more harm than the good spoken of by Mr. Dennett.

I have a love hate relationship with Christianity and Islam in particular. They both have the potential for the good that all people want but they do not have the proper moral position that puts righteousness and equality together the way Gnostic Christianity does and that is a fundamental insult to justice.

To all Abrahamists I ask, will you let your religion die or will you push your church or mosque to seek rapprochement to your fellow Abrahamists thus insure that the promise to Abraham and Jacob be fulfilled? It is in your hands and not Gods.

Regards
DL

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2014, 1:08 pm

^^^

I personally think to suggest that religions COULD UNITE is like suggesting that the 'Country Folk' in my area and the 'Rap Culture' can join hands and both enjoy RAP.

And the truth is, amazingly as it may be, the country folks aka 'rednecks' in my red state area are NOW listening to RAP and listening to it loud per BOOM BOOM. :)

RELIGIONS will never unite, or specific cultures as a whole, but they can SHARE common elements that they enjoy together to increase peace in the micro local area and even the global one per E-connection of the 'HIVE'.

VEVO is working hard to provide a musical medium that is tame enough to share in Muslim Countries.

YouTube will not do this as they are all for freedom of expression ALL THE WAY.

BUT the happy medium IN HAVING BOTH AVENUES AND CHOICE is the best MEDIUM for change.

And if Vevo is successful in this in the way that the blogging experience has taught people of Muslim countries, South Asian countries, Christian Countries, and Secular countries that the innate empathy of love is something that all healthy human beings share, then that is another step forward to greater world peace, AS 'WE' FIND 'we' do share this most important common LIFE element of the empathy of Innate Love for others in our species, when 'SEEN' as the 'SAME' species.

Words have no colors, so that helps too, per the blogging experience that is increasing globally NOW.

Folks like Dennet, Dawkins, and Harris live in Ivory Towers of Academia, and have little to no clue what the REAL WORLD ATMOSPHERE OF THE COMMON FOLK and the innately shared empathy of LOVE MEANS FOR SURVIVAL.

They sing to their own choir, literally like they did in the video, or in their hollow lectures devoid of human 'life'.

Meanwhile the charisma of LOVE leads the churches that do cherish love as the prize and not separation and division.

I am a Participant Observer Anthropologist, and have sampled almost all the churches in my local area that once held the title of most churches per square mile than anywhere in the US, per Guinness Book of World Records.

What I find is this division is still rampant in protestant churches but ironically now the Catholic Church is THE ONLY CHURCH that I have sampled, IN THIS LOCAL AREA that teaches the UNIFICATION OF LOVE THROUGH AND THROUGH.

SOME OF the biblical text does still refute this idea in whole per the subjugation of women.

Occasionally rogue deacons must be reprimanded for putting down homosexuals and single mothers, but the Monsignor has grown out of the old ways and so have other progressive priests of the 'NEW AGE'.

It is a climate of love and it is intoxicating to be in IT, sharing the song of LOVE with hundreds of others under a dome of Cathedral echo LOVE.

It is innate human nature at its best and people leave happy so THAT atmosphere will only grow.

Conversely, the fire and brimstone homosexual hating churches for the most part have gray hairs at their gospel singings, and yes I have the documented photographic evidence in my hobby as REAL LIFE Anthropologist to prove it.

IT is the same thing I do here both as diagnosed on the spectrum and studying it as Anthropologist; truly a participant observer I am.

I also study many other fields of human being, and document it too, and I just do it for fun, as a financially independent person, although I was professionally trained to do it for money as an Anthropology Degree holder from college, along with Health Science and Social Sciences Interdisciplinary to gain a broader academic view, per degrees I hold.

But seriously, I learned the most about human nature for working almost two decades as a government civil service employee Managing a Military Bowling Center directly interacting per front line interaction with people and outside a back office to the tune of at least tens of thousands of people, some of which I knew for almost two decades watching them grow or go stale through the life cycle.

And I also grew a FULLER human being myself, once I escaped Academia.

There were no books then that reflected modern scientific research that shows now that when the mechanical cognition 'academic' pathway of the brain is used the 'social cognition empathy' pathway of the brain is repressed.

Additionally science now shows when one pathway is used to the exclusion of the other, the other withers away.

There were common sense signs posted in Computer Labs and Engineering lecture halls, in the early 80's reminding folks NOT TO FORGET THEY ARE HUMAN AND GET OUT AND SOCIALIZE and again, now science shows this makes EMPIRICAL BRAIN FUNCTION SENSE AS WELL.

It happened to me in Academia putting me high up on the systemizing part of the Autism Quotient test in my years of school (if the test had been available to take then), and the Bowling Center grew me a soul, with the empathy part of that test growing stronger.

As I progressed UP the latter and LADDER of government employment to Administrative support assistant for a Captain of another Naval Air Station trapped behind a computer, then to Community Activities director back AT the Naval Air Station that I worked for those two decades trapped behind the administrative work of a computer AND then to Athletic Director for my COMPUTER SKILLS and not my LACK of team sports experience that was practically null, the machine cognition change of my mind gradually erased my social cognition from existence, overall.

And this included the warm feelings I used to feel for folks, including my wife and old friends, my zest for life, and even my ability to socially talk to other folks.

For all practical intents and purposes I was back in the Ivory Tower of Cold Academia and lost my HEART/soul again.

When I see folks like Dennet, Dawkins, and Harris, I would love for them to join me in my AQ score that is now 11 as opposed to 44 to 45 just a little over a year ago, and my Emotional Intelligence Quotient that is now 95 as opposed to the mid 50's a little over a year ago, and a personality that moved from INTJ to ENFP.

I can still go back to INTJ as I please and I can still go back to 44 to 45 on the AQ score as an actor too, along with the mid 50's EQ score in directing my own play of life with relative free will but the key is I can move and sing AND DANCE THE fuller human potential of life.

Dennet's cold academic approach to the reality of culture, is all in his mind, and I DOUBT he ever escapes his HEAD for fuller human potential, and that is truly sad has he as dug his own grave of hell, and HAS NO CLUE OF HOW MUCH DIRT IS OVER HIS HEAD.

AND SAME with Mr. Dawkins and Mr. Harris, as APPARENTLY they have little CLUE WHAT EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE TRULY IS PER THE REAL VALUE IT HOLDS FOR THE OVERALL SURVIVAL OF THE HUMAN SPECIES.

Mr. Dawkins recently proposed the ethics of aborting Downs children based on his idea that they hold no value of productivity for society.

If Mr. Dawkins understood what love is and love does for SOCIETY AS A COHESIVE ELEMENT FOR SURVIVAL, HE WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT a below 70 IQ does not hold back love from existence AND TRUE AFFECT FOR THE OVERALL SURVIVAL OF SOCIETY.

And in fact, as science DOES NOW SHOW, it is possible that a high IQ imprisoned in the Walls of Academia does actually lead to the death of the human soul, aka the social cognition of human empathy.

Amazing that Mr. Dennet as an academic in the field of Cognitive studies doesn't get this, and even if he does, even more amazing that he doesn't practice IT in real life, as it IS what humans are innately evolved to do, share and love, and and rarely exclude within what is perceived as the tribe they live in.

God is LOVE, and for some people LOVE does not exist. My intuitive feeling that is usually correct as that is part of enhanced social cognition and human empathy is that LOVE DOES NOT EXIST FOR MR. DENNET, Mr. Hawkins, or Mr. Harris.

So in AFFECT THE VERB OF GOD THAT IS EMOTION TOO PER THE INTER-RELATIONSHIPS OF ALL THAT IS, AS enhanced for human beings in the way of connective love TRULY DOES NOT likely EXIST FOR THEM, and for all practical intents and purposes the term Atheist whether they want to call themselves that in AFFECT IS likely TRUE.

And of course the same applies to the most mechanically cognition thinking of fundamentalist SO-CALLED CHRISTIANS WHO WALK AS ROBOTS THROUGH LIFE WITH DEAD HEART/SOULS, believing as long as the they repeat the words of John 3:16 they are GOING TO HEAVEN WHEN THEY DIE, NOT TRULY UNDERSTANDING THEY ARE already dead in life.

AT LEAST FOR MR. Dawkins, his statement about Downs Children shows just HOW LOW HIS EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE IS, AND DOWNS CHILDREN who often inspire others with their great love and happiness just for being alive and loved could teach him something IF HE GREW A HEART/SOUL THAT IS AT least half of the pie of human intelligence along with physical intelligence that makes REAL GENIUS A POSSIBILITY IN HUMAN BEING, INSTEAD of dead robot ways of academia.

AND Ha-Ha, SO IMPRESSING THAT 'TED' HAD GAINED a million or more views in a few years per this video, when one song, FIREWORK by Katy Perry has done more to move human beings per THE REAL EMOTIVE HUMAN POWER OF LOVE FOR CHANGE IN over 400 MILLION VIEWS AND STILL GROWING.

The cult of atheism in academia THINKS THEY ARE MUCH LARGER THAN THEY ARE, as atheists still comprise only about 2 percent of the REAL WHOLE BIG WORLD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

AND THE OVERALL ANSWER AS TO WHY is truly healthy human beings have healthy emotional intelligence, which includes the EMPATHY OF LOVE AS EVOLVED AS SUCH FOR BASIC HUMAN SURVIVAL.

THE 2 PERCENT ARE MISSING SOMETHING, AND TRULY overall IT IS INTELLIGENCE per emotional intelligence as ironic as that is, at least if the so-called leaders are reflective of the followers of this new 'cult' of human being.

And to be clear there is a little satire in what I say here, and it is not directed personally in an offensive way at any atheist as I understand WHY some PEOPLE ARE ATHEIST ALL TOO WELL, AND MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE ATHEIST are better Christians overall than the Christians I have met in protestant churches per their actions against there FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS WHO ARE SIMPLY DIFFERENT BY THE HAND OF GOD AS IS.

BOTH THE ISLAM RELIGION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGION PROFESS RELIGIONS OF PEACE, LOVE, AND COOPERATION, AND SOME FOLKS DO FOLLOW THIS AS TRUTH AND ACTION, and some do not, and that is no surprise as this world/CULTURE as is CAN KILL EVEN THE GREATEST SOULS/HEARTS THAT ARE BORN THAT WAY INNATELY AS SUCH.

TRULY IF GOD HAD A PERSONALITY GOD WOULD likely BE HAPPIER WITH MANY ATHEISTS AS COMPARED TO MANY CHRISTIANS AS god is balance NOT HATE.

People who are balanced truly do reflect this three letter thingy called GOD AKA MOTHER NATURE TRUE per inherent love that at highest evolved levels of human THEY CAN REFLECT.

Anyway, thanks for the out-of-the BOX topic.

I continue to enjoy your thoughts, and spring board off of them as I always do when allowed here and IN REAL LIFE TOO, IN A LIFE OF TOTALLY FREE STYLE DANCE. :)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2014, 2:59 pm

You should focus or you end talking to yourself.

You had what, 2 lines to me and the rest was strictly for you.

Rather hard to chat that way pal.

Regards
DL

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2014, 5:34 pm

HA!..:) Heaven forbid if a person on the spectrum breaks out of the box in a lengthy monologue...

It is after all, a symptom..

I do the chatting thing on Facebook and read and write monologues here to get the best of both worlds...

And I dance walk everywhere I go in a martial arts ballet style on average of 8 miles a day where like the old tv show cheers the whole metro area is my bar and everyone knows me as the dancing guy...

No.. I do not blend in TG..Now!..:)

But at least I am civil enough to always be polite...

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2014, 7:17 pm

aghogday wrote:
And I dance walk everywhere I go in a martial arts ballet style on average of 8 miles a day where like the old tv show cheers the whole metro area is my bar and everyone knows me as the dancing guy...

Now THAT I'd like to see :)
(youtube?)

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2014, 10:45 pm

Narrator wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Now THAT I'd like to see :)
(youtube?)

Well, since you ask, and hopefully Gnostic Bishop will not mind if I share a little more of my ALL ENCOMPASSING SPECIAL INTEREST with you here, here it is at mile 2000 in August at Pet Smart in a very short clip taken by my wife.

This was this year in August at almost 12 months and now in at a little over 15 months I have logged in over 2700 miles that is also documented on my blog by way of NIKE GPS sports watch.

What I am overall attempting to illustrate on my blogs is the ALL NATURAL HUMAN POWER OF BELIEF IN ONE'S OWN POWER TO HEAL THEIR SELF OF ILLNESS when the doctors give up hope as they did with me with 19 medically documented disorders.

I suffered through type two trigeminal neuralgia for over five years, which is the worst pain known to mankind that never ends except when one sleeps. It is like someone drilling one's teeth without Novocain but in my case the pain was in my right eye and ear where I lost effective use of my eyesight and hearing for those 5 years as well.

I also suffered from Sjogren's syndrome where my eyes quit making tears, and that was like swimming under saltwater with ones' eyes open that finally the immune system modulator Restasis worked well enough after 8 months so I could come out of an almost completely dark room.

Additionally, I suffered from Dyautonomia and Vaso-Vagal Pre-syncope where I could not walk around the block without almost passing out or even eat a meal without almost passing out, as my autonomic nervous system no longer effectively controlled my heart rate and blood pressure in synch.

I was born with a congenitally fused T-6 vertebra in my neck that precipitated early onset Severe Degenerative Osteoarthritis in my spine and I was in constant severe pain from that along with Spinal Stenosis and a 'side order' of Fibromyalgia.

The Autism Spectrum diagnosis was the least of my worries, along with Severe Anxiety, Anhedonia, Alexithymia, Coat Hanger pain (associated with Dysautonomia), ADHD, Moderate Carpal Tunnel syndrome in both wrists, Congenitally Severe Deviated Nasal Septum and Chronic Inflammation of Associated Mucosa, Severe Depression, Shingles, Severe Insomnia with the severe pain disorders where at one point I went 40 days with one hour of sleep each night for 35 of the 40 days with the aid of a powerful alpha blocker, and none for the last 5 of 40, and trust me when they say that withholding sleep is an incredible torture they are not kidding.

The actual record for totally sleepless nights is 264 hours, which is 11 days.

Overall what I experience had to be as bad as that, as every second seems like a thousand years of literal human hell by the end when I attempted to drive myself to a bridge and fling myself over it somehow, and did not have the strength to get out of the car to do it.

My sister found me at the bottom of the bridge and I talked her into taking me to the bank of the river and I wanted to jump off in the shallow end but still there was no strength to do it.

She drove us 80 miles an hour out into the country and threatened to kill the both of us, as she did not want to live without a brother, and I SAID NO, AND then Ativan was my savior for sleep at the hospital with 4 milligrams per day to knock me out of pain for sleep.

I was addicted to Ativan for 5 years and got off it at the point of my MIRACULOUS RECOVERY at the end of July 2013, that WAS described as such as A REAL RELIGIOUS TYPE OF MIRACLE BY MY attending professional who was Catholic.

The doctor gave me no chance of recovery at the start of this, and there were several other diagnosed disorders too, that most people would complain about, but are nothing compared to the ones above.

I believe in THE HIGHER POWER OF HUMAN NATURE THAT IS A GIFT FROM Mother Nature and can be found within a human being if they NEVER GIVE UP TO FIND IT.

THE WAY it works is beyond words as it is through instinct, intuition and extremely complex powers of cognitively controlled healing that one can FEEL WHEN THEY ARE CONTROLLING IT.

For instance, when I woke up this morning with numb hands from carpal tunnel syndrome I made the numbness go away instantly with my cognitive will, and FEELING THAT CAN ONLY BE DESCRIBED BY ME AS A 'GOLDEN' FLOWING WARMTH ALL OVER MY BODY THAT I CAN USE TO HEAL ALMOST ANY PAIN OR INJURY AT WILL.

Perhaps it is endorphins but I'm not quite sure how that would make the numbness in one's hands instantly go away.

There are still limits but I continue to overcome them as I practice this all-natural power of human cognitively controlled healing.

If there was a Jesus, he likely tapped into something similar, and tried to share it with others, and they probably thought he was crazy or possessed or whatever else and of course they likely killed him, because of it, overall.

That's nothing new of course per what has happened to so many other folks who are much different than the herd, like Epileptics being judged as demon possessed per historical record too.

And there are Yogi's already that science now evidences who tap into to these healing powers through self regulation of bodily functions. Yogis can control their brain waves, and bodily temperatures to even generate steam off of robes in icy waters.

I believe that mythologies and the metaphor of ancient poetry houses elements of truth about the potential of human nature that people have hidden in fear of losing their life per literally sharing them in the historical past.

We are past that now, in free countries, so we do have the potential to share, if we can provide evidence to other folks that THIS is real and not a pipe dream.

But sadly material reductionists don't often believe that this innate human potential can be real unless it is served up in a science book somewhere.

Science is catching up but they are still far behind of what human being can do when set free from the lies of limitations and expectations of our culture as is.

My testosterone is also that of a 75-year-old man recently measured at 277.

Here is a recent video proving I can lift 810 LBS on a Nautilus Parallel leg press free weight machine at my military gym.

NO MARINE there can equal that feat, me at 54 and them in their 20's.

In the text of the video is a link to a blog post that shows photos of all twelve repetitions.

I can do it because I HAVE ELIMINATED ALL ILLUSORY FEARS, AND in doing so I have tapped into powers of the human mind that truly can only be believed with evidence like this per result, as I cannot show someone how to use their mind like this, as it is internal nuance of feeling controlled cognitively that cannot be adequately described in words.

And finally here is a funny but true testament to this higher human potential as this current blog post documents around 115 photos of me with 20 something year old girls at one of the top 100 dance clubs in the U.S.A in the last 36 weeks and going on 37 later tonight, where I have been doing this 3 to 4 hours at least one night a week at the club.

http://katiemiafrederick.com/2014/12/09/gods-muse-of-dance/

They are not happy to be with me cause I am good looking, they are happy like that in the photos as they are with a 'so-called now legend of dance' in my metro area.

My wife is too fearful to take videos of me when I dance much faster and complex than this, as she has never witnessed it before and can still not get used to watching it, to date. And I suppose she is afraid I will hurt myself, but it is second nature to me now, or perhaps first nature that the historical restraints of culture allowed me to miss. :)

But the young folks in my OVERALL METRO AREA are not afraid, and have videotaped literally hundreds of store dances and shared them on Facebook all around my metro area. One could call almost any store in my area and ask them if they know about the big guy with shades who dances everywhere he goes, and yes, THAT WOULD BE ME, A 'so-called legend of dance', in North Florida.

I started walking in reverse to escape back pain and it worked, and I got permission at stores for reasonable accommodation for disability and I also noted it was a necessary stim for Autism, and almost every store administration has been understanding, and yes, my wife is a serious shopaholic, and with her epilepsy I have to drive her everywhere she wants to shop while I keep the pain away, and entertain the metro populace with always new and innovative dance. :)

During my stint of 3 years here before I was healed I just wanted to find someone that shared the depth of my darkness that could give me some kind of hope that someone somewhere had overcome anything like this, and I never found anyone anywhere on the Internet that even experienced the CHRONIC TYPE two trigeminal neuralgia during all waking hours.

So it was just me and Mother Nature True and no one else, as I could NOT CONNECT WITH ANYONE IN REAL LIFE AS I LOST ALL MY EMOTIONS ALONG with the pain disorders as well.

I go to the trouble to DO this NOT TO DRAW ATTENTION TO ME, but with the HOPE THAT someone out there in the reading audience who may be experiencing something like this right now will gain a spark of hope JUST NOT TO COMMIT SUICIDE NOW, AS SOMEONE HAS MADE IT THROUGH SOMETHING WORSE THAN THEM AND survived.

THAT I OWE TO Mother Nature True, and trust me, if one finds this power within he or her to HEAL THIS KIND OF SUFFERING, they TOO, might consider it THE SAME GOD THAT I DO, PER ALMOST unlimited human potential, for those who truly seek it, have faith that it exists, and never ever give up until the empty or true feelings of hope come IN finding it through HUMAN WILL AS TRUTH in their life.

It is the gift of instinct of Mother Nature true, fully utilized as higher power of human being potential.

And yes, they might be passionate about sharing the story as I am too, and I find the deficit of empathy here horrifying when people complain when I do.

But that it seems is part of the Nature of the Beast of Autism that was nothing like the other disorders I had per challenge in life.

The overall condition of Autism certainly added to the stress, per the later work environment I was in, and likely that stress was the origin of many of the disorders but as long as I was in a Niche that worked it was not a big deal to me, to meet that relatively small challenge in life, compared to everything else I have survived in life.

Thanks for bearing with me, if you made it this far, and thanks for seeing me as a human being and treating me that way as such, as it seems like a limited attribute here at times, as sad as that may be.

I am fully human and walking tall now, TG. :)

And I will never give up on trying to help others get through life too, NO MATTER WHAT THAT TAKES. :)

I AM A TRUE fearless warrior for the GOD I know as Mother Nature True, ALL NATURAL AS REAL. :)

And overall in true affect and effect of human potential and looking within for the answers I am a living example of what Gnostic Bishop is trying to get across to people Per GNOSTIC CHRISTIANITY AS DESCRIBED IN THE Gospel of Thomas.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/thomas.htm

I'm just doing my best TO FULLY COMMUNICATE IT AS THIS IS NOT GRADE SCHOOL STUFF. :)

And yes, every word IS ON TOPIC, AS WELL, for those who have the kind of eyes and ears to truly see and hear it per GNOSTIC CHRISTIANITY as Gnostic Bishop describes it, too. :)

Again, it's ALL NATURAL, NO SUPERSTITION OR SUPER NATURAL STUFF HERE, unless one considers me Super Man, ha-ha!

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2014, 10:42 am

aghogday wrote:
HA!..:) Heaven forbid if a person on the spectrum breaks out of the box in a lengthy monologue...

I do the chatting thing on Facebook and read and write monologues here to get the best of both worlds...

Polite speak to others and not themselves.

Regards
DL

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2014, 2:51 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Polite speak to others and not themselves.

Regards
DL

Hmm.... REaLLY...

SO looking within and expressing it to others in hopes of help to all instead of one is impolite..

In that case.. i care not to be a WHOLE part of YOUR Gnostic Christianity.. as it sees too narrow for me..

with all due respect and regard of course.. and smiles too.. :)

As this game of life.. is JUST THAT.. A GAME THAT i play with the ONE True GOD i know THAT IS TOTaLLy FREE AS MOTHER Nature True..

never chained by any silly little humans......

And no.. I am not saying you are silly.. that is just metaphor friend.. in hopes TO HELP generate greater enlightenment for whomever reads these words that are never mine alone......

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2014, 3:40 pm

Image Gods do not exist!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

BraveMurderDay
Toucan
Toucan

12 Dec 2014, 4:08 pm

aghogday wrote:
And no.. I am not saying you are silly.. that is just metaphor friend.. in hopes TO HELP generate greater enlightenment for whomever reads these words that are never mine alone......

Really? Your words are NEVER your words alone? Not even when you intentionally misspell the word 'but'? :o

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2014, 10:25 pm

BraveMurderDay wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Really? Your words are NEVER your words alone? Not even when you intentionally misspell the word 'but'? :o

Hmm... people do word play all the time.. in the larger world of poetry.

And of course words are NOT mine per my mind alone as I did not create the alphabet with either one T or two.

That's just common sense, REALLY. :)

NO ONE and I do mean NOONE.. builds anything alone, in this reality, at least. :)

I get loads of help. :)

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2014, 10:31 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Image Gods do not exist!

Of course not, tHere IS only ONE True GOD and that GOD IS aka Mother Nature True. :)

Interesting how some folks cannot seem to find evidence for GOD.

GOD IS EVERYWHERE ONE EXISTS AS that is GOD too.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2014, 4:37 am

ImageI should have known he was gonna pull that one off!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2014, 8:35 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
ImageI should have known he was gonna pull that one off!

True, RRB's can make me predictable, so I go the route of creativity too, to keep folks guessing, too.

Additionally speaking, "Superdude" never sweats, as he or she flies with gravity aka the current Stephen Hawking DEF for GOD on terrestrial plane of earth and Never Sweats Gravity, as it is or as it were, as he, Superdude that IS, always lives in the bliss of now....:)!

Oh, and by the way, GB, this is how some Autistic folks chat, in creative witty banter, as small talk and dry facts can bore some of 'us' to almost having tears...:)!

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 12:19 pm

aghogday wrote:
[

Oh, and by the way, GB, this is how some Autistic folks chat, in creative witty banter, ...:)!

Self delusion and self-aggrandisement is not a usual condition for autistic people.

Regards
DL