Neologism, word playing, idiosyncratic humour

Page 20 of 35 [ 546 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 35  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2019, 11:46 pm

I heard you making threats, got something to say man?
I know the only thing you've ever clapped was your hands.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2019, 3:46 pm

Gellstorke - Google found no results for that word.

Alunetto - word formed from two first letters of words forming phrase "almost universal eternal torment".
From three first letters in words forming phrase above the word "almunietetor" is formed.

In northeastern Poland there are village and lake named "Krawno", etymology looks interesting for me, but it is almost certain that their names are not from bovine excrements. But for me the word "krawno" means feces, at least ones of cattle.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2019, 3:23 pm

Moling - defecation. Mole - feces, at least elongated, solid ones.

Etcoto - word formed by two first letters of words in phrase "eternal conscious tomrent".
Etecontor - word formed by three first letters of words in phrase "eternal conscious torment".

Koroven, korowien, karawien, karawion - some variants of genitive plural for words like korovno, korowno, karawno (which mean feces, at least cow ones - my neologisms).

Człowiekno - human feces. Kilovekno, kileveknen - some modifications of that word, quite large ones (modifications).

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2019, 11:55 pm

i scheme while sippin' syrup delicious;
meanwhile I'm livin' surreptitious

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2019, 4:18 pm

Povonhai - 3 results for the word in quotation marks in Google. The word is a misspelling of Polish word "powąchaj", which is second person singular imperative of "powąchać" ("to smell", perfective verb).

Kramnienie - defecation. Especially of a cow.

"Kramnić" - one result in Google. My neologism meaning "to defecate" (imperfective).

When I was younger I had thoughts that rude word for rear end in British English comes from shortening of the word "arsenal" and the buttocks and anus were for someone a sort of arsenal (with bullets (pieces of feces, especially quite elongated ones) and chemical weapons (intestinal gases which have unpleasant smell)).

nouse
Raven
Raven

05 Sep 2019, 4:56 pm

I like turn things absurd with logic and playing with multiple meanings. I bet some people might call me a moron or a racist at times but it is just hilarious because they do not understand that I do not mean it. I like to make people laugh or mad at at me. Overall I like to see people displaying all sorts of irrational emotions.

Erewhon
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2019, 1:25 pm

Clowningstreet 10 instead of Downingstreet 10, this wordplaying is not humor, its sad.
I have good hope that the Britisch are smart enough to solve the populist Boris.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2019, 11:57 am

Kobietuchna - affectionate Polish word for a woman, kobietuchenka - its dimunitive.
Kobietuchen - genitive plural for "kobietuchna". Kobietuchenek - genitive plural for "kobietuchenka".

Cobetixen - word formed by "latinization" of the word "kobietuchen", in which "x" was used to symbolize consonant wrote in Polish as "ch" or "h" (it occurs also in Russian language and is written almost exactly as "x", in English transliteration it is written as "kh"). The word "cobetixen" is somewhat similar to the word "chlorprothixen" or "chlorprothixene", it is the name of one of substanced in psychotropic drug which I get now.

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2019, 2:17 pm

I like to deliberately mispronounce words, particularly when looking at road signs.

For example I might call the word "radiation"

"Ra Di Ah Ti Un" in stead of the correct "Re di eh shun"

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2019, 8:59 pm

i'm not a catcher but i've got a mask for catching
and i get paid to catch, so when i start catching it's like ca-ching ca-ching

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2019, 10:38 pm

these p**** geeks are leaking queefs i mean - f*****g c***s -
- i'm completely free to leave you bleeding when i squeeze th'red dot release

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2019, 3:15 pm

Tfutanie - my Polish neologism for the sound of dying dog in game Fallout 2 (the game contains many dangerous ideas, evil content like brutality and vulgarisms).
Grutanie - my Polish neologism for sound which is sometimes made by large deathclaws in Fallout 2 when there is no fight.
Uumć - my Polish neologism for sound of dying large deathclaw in Fallout (1) or Fallout 2.
All three words above are onomatopeic.

Aucophrenia, aucorophrenia, aucoriphrenia - blend of aucorigia and schizophrenia. Polish counterparts: aukofrenia, aukorofrenia, aukoryfrenia.

Erewhon
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2019, 9:26 am

With Love. :heart:

The dutch word for chicory is witlof, when we speak it, its nearly the same as "with love"

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2019, 4:37 pm

Grutać - Polish infinitive verb used by me to describe the action of deathclaws making "grrrrrrh" sound.

Helborsód - word formed by concatenation of Polish names for chemical elements with atomic numbers: 2 (hel, helium, He), 5 (bor, boron, B), 11 (sód, sodium, Na).
HeBNa - word formed by concatenation of chemical symbols of these three elements, from lightest to heaviest.

Numbers: 2, 5, 11 are three smallest Thabit numbers (also known as 321 numbers), they are additive primes.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2019, 5:19 pm

In christianity marks on christs hands . Stigmata , then word imagination ..
Think : figment of your imagination.
Spoken outloud ,,: A Stigmata of your estageation . It sounded good in person.

Think : eternally indebted .
Spoken outloud : infernally ingraciated .

where ever you go ,there you are

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2019, 1:07 pm

Grutadło - a deathclaw, especially big one. The word was not found in the Google.

Przedpyszcze (English: the fore mouth) - one of parts of the body of the creature known as "floater" which occurs in evil-containing games Fallout 1 and Fallout 2. The word "przedpyszcze" was not found in the Google today.

Kocypesk - the word which was not found in the Google today. It means "cat's muzzle". It comes from Kashubian phrase "kòcy pësk".