Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

JBO
Raven
Raven

16 Dec 2014, 12:42 pm

I think you MUST talk to her in person before adding her on Facebook. A random add from guy who sits across the room but won't make eye contact with you is pretty creepy.

You're both taking the same class, it should be easy to come up with some excuse to start a conversation about it - "man this week's homework was rough" "how are you feeling about the test?" "Thank god it's almost winter break!"

Important to note that you shouldn't stand up, walk across the classroom to her and then say that. Well, maybe you could, but at least I'm probably too awkward to make that work. I think it's better to casually, "randomly" happen to be near her and then lead with a line like that.

For instance, everyone is standing around outside the classroom waiting for the teacher to show up. You "just so happen to be" standing across from her, your eyes meet, you say "ugh, that homework took forever!" Or whatever.

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2014, 1:09 pm

Ok. Next time you catch her looking at you in class, make a funny face and flip her the bird. Then see what happens...

No. Just joking, like you did with the thread title. :P

Man, there's no easy way, no secret spell. You just got to go up to her and talk, or if you can't do that grunt and snort. If she is in fact interested in you she will be more understanding of any awkwardness, cause she wants to meet you too. If she wasn't interested in you, you retreat, crash and burn, whatever. Doesn't matter & better luck next time. The road to success is paved with previous attempts that failed. Just try not to step on your own head as you make your way past your own fallen bodies.

P.S. Umm, if I was an object, I think I'd be... I'd be... an Arrow! Yeah, an arrow.

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2014, 1:31 pm

Quote:
Yeah we are and if we say we aren't were labeled as mysogynists! After all all we are are sperm doners they have no need for us after that, we are useless, we have no purpose!

Do you actually know anyone who wants your sperm? :lol:

Ectryon
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2014, 6:43 pm

Toy_Soldier wrote:
Ok. Next time you catch her looking at you in class, make a funny face and flip her the bird. Then see what happens...

No. Just joking, like you did with the thread title. :P

Man, there's no easy way, no secret spell. You just got to go up to her and talk, or if you can't do that grunt and snort. If she is in fact interested in you she will be more understanding of any awkwardness, cause she wants to meet you too. If she wasn't interested in you, you retreat, crash and burn, whatever. Doesn't matter & better luck next time. The road to success is paved with previous attempts that failed. Just try not to step on your own head as you make your way past your own fallen bodies.

P.S. Umm, if I was an object, I think I'd be... I'd be... an Arrow! Yeah, an arrow.

I was considering doing that actually XD

My history on this forum preserves my old and unregenerate self. In the years since I posted here I have undergone many changes. I accept responsibility for my posts but I no longer stand behind them.
And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high Hebrews 1:3

Ectryon
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2014, 6:16 am

YippySkippy wrote:
Quote:
Yeah we are and if we say we aren't were labeled as mysogynists! After all all we are are sperm doners they have no need for us after that, we are useless, we have no purpose!

Do you actually know anyone who wants your sperm? :lol:

Last time I checked sperm wasnt a collectors item XD

My history on this forum preserves my old and unregenerate self. In the years since I posted here I have undergone many changes. I accept responsibility for my posts but I no longer stand behind them.
And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high Hebrews 1:3

MenRnotObjex2
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 May 2015, 9:43 am

This is no joke... How dare you even joke about a topic such as this. Listen here pal, Men R NOT Objex!! !! !! ok?????????????????????? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: People like you are why men are still in the position they were over 200 years ago. What do you have to say for yourself huh?? thats righty nothing because men are not objects and they never should be treated as such. :ninja: Hope you reconsider your awful opinion and never ever joke like that again. Think about your actions mister.

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2015, 7:30 am

I'm going to assume that shes a complete stranger. Find a way of initiating a conversation with her and watch for signs of interest. Try to get a good meaningful conversation in and then leave it at that. Overtime, she could develop some feelings for you. You're going to have to take the initiative and ask for her number, add her on fb and message her eventually but only do this when you get to know her a little better, you don't have to be her good friends but you dont want to be a stranger either. Assuming this girl likes you, she's probably checking you out. She probably has a slight crush on you but this can all change if you don't do anything about it. Girls can quickly move on to the next guy if its been weeks and you haven't pulled the trigger.

Hey man, you listen. Iv'e been in the same situation before where I known this girl has liked me and she could have easily been my gf and I would get social anxiety and would freeze up and not be able to go talk to her. You have to fight through this, you absolutely do. You have to tell yourself, no matter what i'm going to go talk to her. Because talking to a girl whom you barely know and clearly likes you can be scary at first but if you don't do it, then you will regret it in the future. And if you're a guy like me who doesn't get much opportunities in the first place, then you have to take advantage of this. I could have easily had my first gf at 16 but I didn't pull through and that's something I regret.

You better go talk to this girl man. Find some way to initiate a conversation because if you don't, you're a failure in life.