Who else saw the season premeire of South Park: Season 11?

Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Did you see it?
Yes - LOVED IT 69%  69%  [ 9 ]
No 31%  31%  [ 4 ]
YES - HATED IT 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 13

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2007, 2:58 pm

Starbuline wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
oh my god.....the second episode is even better.......wow...

It was the one when Butters is 'bi-curious' right? And Cartman needed to find that photo...

yes!! !! !! ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that was so funny. pray the gay away!

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2007, 3:02 pm

skafather84 wrote:
Starbuline wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
oh my god.....the second episode is even better.......wow...

It was the one when Butters is 'bi-curious' right? And Cartman needed to find that photo...

yes!! !! !! ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that was so funny. pray the gay away!

That was hilarious!!

Natalie
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Mar 2007, 3:09 pm

I used to be completely obsessed with South Park and related works. I have Cannibal! The Musical and Orgazmo on DVD, as well as the majority of Matt Stone and Trey Parker's smaller college projects. I watched South Park religiously until Season 6, after that I felt that it was trying too hard and didn't even look like it was made of paper. That's probably the one thing I can't get over, is how the show no longer looks like it's made out of paper cutouts (one the factors that originally made it famous), and that makes me sad. I liked some episodes in Season 8, though.

My favorite episode of all is "Volcano", the second episode.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2007, 3:15 pm

it hasn't been made of paper in a long time....that's one thing that makes the show awesome...the easy production means they can produce an episode in less than a week.

and i agree...it got to a point where it felt like they were trying too hard...but lately, it's been an amazing return to form and pushing forward.

i also have cannibal and orgazmo.

i participated in the orgazmo drinking game....but had to do it with taking shots/taking hits of beer....it ends up being 96 cues by the end of the movie.....there's no way in hell anyone could do that...especially the double cues where you end up with "hey you're orgazmo!" "i'm not orgazmo!!"

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2007, 5:26 pm

Episode 2 was hilarious! The photos Cartman did are resemblent of the ones Robert Mapplethorpe (a very controversial artist) did in real life.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

LAK
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Mar 2007, 5:36 pm

I loved the season 10 of south park, but the
newest one...
It seems it is trying to be too controversial.
Not funny at all. But that is just my worthless opinion.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2007, 7:14 pm

LAK wrote:
I loved the season 10 of south park, but the
newest one...
It seems it is trying to be too controversial.
Not funny at all. But that is just my worthless opinion.

the new one isn't the n****r one.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2007, 9:05 am

Natalie wrote:
I used to be completely obsessed with South Park and related works. I have Cannibal! The Musical and Orgazmo on DVD, as well as the majority of Matt Stone and Trey Parker's smaller college projects. I watched South Park religiously until Season 6, after that I felt that it was trying too hard and didn't even look like it was made of paper. That's probably the one thing I can't get over, is how the show no longer looks like it's made out of paper cutouts (one the factors that originally made it famous), and that makes me sad. I liked some episodes in Season 8, though.

You forgot BASEketball, and Team America: World Police.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2007, 3:29 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Natalie wrote:

You forgot BASEketball, and Team America: World Police.

Tim

team america was okay...baseketball wasn't actually written by trey and matt, it just starred them....along with having one of my favorite bands in it (reel big fish).

Natalie

17 Mar 2007, 3:53 pm

Heh... I actually just watched the n****r Guy episode, and it was pretty funny. I'm still annoyed by the fact that it doesn't look like it's made out of paper, however. I know "Cartman gets an Anal Probe" was the only one really made out of paper, but back in the day they would still animate it on the computer to look like paper cutouts. I might be able to look past that if the story is good and the jokes are funny, though.

Natalie

17 Mar 2007, 4:01 pm

Yeah, I didn't mention Team America because everyone's seen it, even people who don't know who Matt and Trey are. Not too many people have seen Cannibal or Orgazmo, only people who are big fans of Matt and Trey.

This is sort of on the subject, but has anyone here seen Les Claypool/Jason McHugh's film Electric Orange? It's a mockumentary about a band, sort of like Spinal Tap. I haven't seen it, and I want to see if it's any good before I buy it. I don't even know where I can buy it... I guess I'll have to go and ask Jason McHugh if he's selling it.

Also, if anyone's interested in Dian Bachar (another one of Matt and Trey's friends, played George Noon in Cannibal, Chodaboy in Orgazmo, and Squeak in Baseketball), you might want to check out National Lampoon's TV the Movie. It's hit-and-miss (some parts are funny, others are just stupid), but it's a must-see for any serious Matt and Trey/Jackass fan (I'm a huge fan of both).