Page 2 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

ascan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2005, 5:53 am

Noetic, I think the hatred is a normal reaction to the way some people perceive they are treated by society. Perhaps, it's something a male would understand more, we are, afterall, the more aggressive of the sexes — testosterone and all that. You are right, though, that such things are best not discussed in a public setting. However, perhaps to talk about these feelings in a more private environment, and, indeed, to fantasise about revenge, is better than actually doing.

Malcolm_Scipo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2005, 8:11 am

Although I may sound like a psycho, I am far less likely to go to prison than NTs I know due to the magical gift of a conscience. It is proven that Aspies are far less likely to commit a crime and if the press portray us as homicidal freaks obviously they are the ret*ds, as they are rallying against a minority like pathetic neo-Nazis.

I WAS NOT WHAT I HAD ALWAYS TRIED TO EMULATE.
INSTEAD A SHADOW OF FORMER GLORY.
AND THEN I CRIED.

ghotistix
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2005, 1:50 pm

My mother expects me to snap any time now. I've always been an extraordinarily calm person all through my 18 years, but I have PDD-NOS and she thinks it's going to cause me to suddenly attack people. She keeps telling me to see a therapist. Nice of her, isn't it?

Neon_Knight
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Apr 2005, 6:02 pm

Like Malcolm_Scipo, I also deeply hate chavs. They are a criminal scum who have no respect for decent people. They are enemies of the state.

I hope that soon, society will have the guts to eventually stand up to these parasitic subhuman rats and stamp them out.

I'm just waiting for a chav to start causing me trouble, as I am in need to test the sharpness of my sword.

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2005, 6:28 pm

What is a chav?

Neon_Knight

30 Apr 2005, 6:44 pm

British white trash who think they are black gangsters.

Typical chav traits:

Wear baseball caps and tracksuit bottoms;

Listen to pimp music (like R'n'B);

Frown on education because they think it's cool to be thick and stupid.

Assualt decent people in the streets for no reason (usually in gangs because they cowards);

Major occupation revolves around burgalry, mugging and drug dealing;

Any area a chav moves into will quickly be transformed into a s**thole, as vandelism is a chav's fave pasttime. This will go one until he is re-housed by the council into another area for the chav to trash up.

They usually become parents before they finish school, and expect the state to raise their children (usually the male chav will dump the girl after finding out she is pregnant);

Check out http://www.chavscum.co.uk for more info.

TAFKASH
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2005, 6:55 pm

Neon_Knight wrote:

Typical chav traits:

Assualt decent people in the streets for no reason (usually in gangs because they cowards);

Any area a chav moves into will quickly be transformed into a s**thole, as vandelism is a chav's fave pasttime. This will go one until he is re-housed by the council into another area for the chav to trash up.

They usually become parents before they finish school, and expect the state to raise their children (usually the male chav will dump the girl after finding out she is pregnant);

Check out http://www.chavscum.co.uk for more info.

It would normally be at this point, in my unofficial role as the voice of reason and general soft-leftieness on this forum, where I step in to oppose the wild sweeping generalisation made against one particular group of people..... However, as you're talking about chavs.....

If it was down to me, I'd employ gangs of assassins to walk the streets with shotguns to blow the heads off anybody seen wearing a baseball cap and tacky "bling" jewellery (unless they could prove they were Barry Bonds anyway....) :twisted: In addition, saying "'innit", wearing flip-flops in public and listening to "Eminem" would all become custodial sentences......

VGerX
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Apr 2005, 8:43 pm

Quote:
What is it about people on the internet that you don't like?

I could write a bible-sized book with my answer.

(...this place being one of the exceptions, of course)

MrMeaner
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Apr 2005, 10:18 pm

Neon_Knight wrote:
Typical chav traits:

you know what gets my goat is the thug lifestyle being glorified..rappers like the game & 50 cent selling millions of albums in part because they are thugs, former drug dealers, are whatever godawful type person they used to be..i guess if you can't talk street, you'll never make it on top in the music biz..well they can have it..i'll take rock n roll any day over that rubbish..

Captain_Brain
Toucan
Toucan

01 May 2005, 1:09 am

Ain't manic-depression a hassle?

I'm feeling a lot better now.

I just wish I hadn't post such psychoness here because people probably have the wrong idea about me, but that's how I was feeling the latter part of this week.

I think it's because my brain is making up for the lack of hatred I felt when I was an adolescent.

ghotistix - what is PDD-NOS?

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2005, 1:14 am

Unfortunately, I live around the people that the chavs draw their inspiration from. Too bad they can't be shot on sight. :evil:

Captain_Brain
Toucan
Toucan

01 May 2005, 4:26 am

MrMeaner wrote:
you know what gets my goat is the thug lifestyle being glorified..rappers like the game & 50 cent selling millions of albums in part because they are thugs, former drug dealers, are whatever godawful type person they used to be..i guess if you can't talk street, you'll never make it on top in the music biz..well they can have it..i'll take rock n roll any day over that rubbish..

It's true that a most "mainstream hiphop" is absolute rubbish.

However there are some very good artists out there - watch Freestyle: The Art of Rhyme and find some "intelligent hiphop" and you'll know what I mean.

Malcolm_Scipo
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2005, 7:34 am

Chavs are scum and must be destroyed! But just here is some advice:

DO NOT INSULT SNADALS! CHAVS DO NOT WEAR THEM! I KNOW GOOD PEOPLE WHO DO! SO BY DOING THAT YOU ARE INSULTING MANY ANTI-CHAV ALLIES!

AND THEN I CRIED.

TAFKASH
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2005, 11:50 am

Malcolm_Scipo wrote:
Chavs are scum and must be destroyed! But just here is some advice:

DO NOT INSULT SNADALS! CHAVS DO NOT WEAR THEM! I KNOW GOOD PEOPLE WHO DO! SO BY DOING THAT YOU ARE INSULTING MANY ANTI-CHAV ALLIES!

I stand by my original statement - flip-flops are for people deserving of a severe beating only.........

Captain_Brain wrote:
It's true that a most "mainstream hiphop" is absolute rubbish.

However there are some very good artists out there - watch Freestyle: The Art of Rhyme and find some "intelligent hiphop" and you'll know what I mean.

Incorrect - rap or "hip hop" or whatever else you want to call it (I prefer the term "filth" myself) is all, without exception, appalling, worthless and beating-worthy, and is listened to by the musically incapable only..... Its just bare fact, I'm afraid - deal with it! :wink:

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2005, 12:24 pm

I have my levels:

1. tolerance and just shaking my head in befuddlement
2. frustration (anger going on the rise)
3. enraged (BEEP, BEEP, BEEP... MELTDOWN... EVACUATE!)

Of course, being completely enraged wears me out incredibly fast so it usually won't last more than a couple minutes maximum. And usually it is over very little things, but all of these little frustrations happening together.

Has anyone ever felt like roaring at that stage? I mean, sometimes I wish I could roar like a lion. But then I get even angrier if I try to because it is never as loud as I wished it would be.

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/

Malcolm_Scipo
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2005, 2:35 pm

The problem with rappers is that they are thugs that promote guns and CRAP ones at that. Come on, they promote the Glock 17. It is a pathetic wee-man pistol. However, some rock stars are wankers (such as the Norwegian black metallers and some of the nu-metallers).

On my final note, an oxymoron:
Rap music.

AND THEN I CRIED.