Do you ever feel jealous of other people's relationships?

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

JP88
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

05 Jan 2015, 10:39 am

Yeah it's hard for me not too. Most of my friends have awesome girlfriends too. Like maybe 1 of them is in a bad relationship and the rest that have one have found a good one. I'm happy for my friends but man I want that myself.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2015, 11:32 am

I still feel a twinge of envy when I see happy people gamboling (not gambling) about town.

This is despite the fact that I'm married.

graduate122
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Jan 2015, 5:11 pm

Yes, I am envious, especially that I'm the only one in my family without one. Still, I have gotta learn not to give up and keep up hope that I may one day have that kind of happiness. I would love to run into a female with Aspergers in the Greenville SC area....

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2015, 6:39 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I still feel a twinge of envy when I see happy people gamboling (not gambling) about town.

This is despite the fact that I'm married.

So just go be one of those happy people gamboling about. No doubt you know someone who would appreciate the gesture.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

FireyInspiration
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2015, 7:56 pm

Only if I feel something romantically for the female involved

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2015, 4:43 am

Occasionally. I used to feel a lot more envious of romantic couples when didn't feel like I'd ever feel up to having a relationship myself. While I'm still single, I feel like I could handle a relationship now and no longer have the same frequency or intensity of jealousy of others' relationships. Now I know that eventually I'll meet the right person to date and have a relationship. (or several along the way?) I'm sort of on the lookout, but have no set timeline so whenever it happens it happens.

Also, depending on the relationship types we're talking about.. others may be jealous of my relationships with friends and family - as I'll acknowledge I have some pretty awesome relationships with some people in my life. 8)