Page 942 of 956 [ 14338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 939, 940, 941, 942, 943, 944, 945 ... 956  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 38,771
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

13 Apr 2019, 9:01 pm

Shazam.

Very fun superhero movie, where foster teen Bill Batson receives super powers from a dying wizard, and then has to depend on another foster home kid and comic book geek to learn what his powers are. Mark Strong, as always, plays a great villain as Shazam's nemesis, Dr. Sivana.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2006
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,330
Location: Ontario Canada

14 Apr 2019, 9:58 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Shazam.

Very fun superhero movie, where foster teen Bill Batson receives super powers from a dying wizard, and then has to depend on another foster home kid and comic book geek to learn what his powers are. Mark Strong, as always, plays a great villain as Shazam's nemesis, Dr. Sivana.

The trailer looked fun.


_________________
I like to talk about Asperger'srelated issues as well as Asperger's related interest. So PM me!


AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 52,015
Location: Portland, Oregon

14 Apr 2019, 5:08 pm

Ferdinand


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2006
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,330
Location: Ontario Canada

15 Apr 2019, 3:25 pm

Zero Dark Thirty
okay


_________________
I like to talk about Asperger'srelated issues as well as Asperger's related interest. So PM me!


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 38,771
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

15 Apr 2019, 3:34 pm

The Man Who Killed Hitler, And Then The Bigfoot.

One would think that a movie with such a convoluted title would be fun, but that would be a terrible mistake. Taking itself way too seriously, this film isn't so bad that it's good, it's just bad.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2006
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,330
Location: Ontario Canada

16 Apr 2019, 10:50 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
The Man Who Killed Hitler, And Then The Bigfoot.

One would think that a movie with such a convoluted title would be fun, but that would be a terrible mistake. Taking itself way too seriously, this film isn't so bad that it's good, it's just bad.

Good to know.


_________________
I like to talk about Asperger'srelated issues as well as Asperger's related interest. So PM me!


cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2006
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,330
Location: Ontario Canada

17 Apr 2019, 11:12 am

Alien
A true classic. Enjoy it every time.


_________________
I like to talk about Asperger'srelated issues as well as Asperger's related interest. So PM me!


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 38,771
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

17 Apr 2019, 2:03 pm

The Justice League: The Fatal Five.

First rate animated DC movie. Super Villains from the future try to alter their world by destroying the heroes of the past.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Alita
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2013
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 840
Location: Surrounded by water

17 Apr 2019, 5:03 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Alita wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
cecilfienkelstien wrote:
Alita wrote:
Misery

Never gets old. :twisted: :skull:

I was just talking with a coworker about this movie yesterday. It is a good one.


I concur.


I haven't read the book yet, but I'm willing to bet the movie is every bit as good as.


It sure is and IMO, one of the best Stephen King adaptations.


:D


_________________
"There once was a little molecule who dreamed of being part of the crest of a high wave..."
(From the story 'The Little Molecule' - Amazon Kindle, 2013)


AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 52,015
Location: Portland, Oregon

17 Apr 2019, 7:40 pm

Alita wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Alita wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
cecilfienkelstien wrote:
Alita wrote:
Misery

Never gets old. :twisted: :skull:

I was just talking with a coworker about this movie yesterday. It is a good one.


I concur.


I haven't read the book yet, but I'm willing to bet the movie is every bit as good as.


It sure is and IMO, one of the best Stephen King adaptations.


:D


The leg-breaking scene (where Annie breaks Paul Sheldon's legs) always freaks me out!


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 38,771
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

17 Apr 2019, 11:38 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Alita wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Alita wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
cecilfienkelstien wrote:
Alita wrote:
Misery

Never gets old. :twisted: :skull:

I was just talking with a coworker about this movie yesterday. It is a good one.


I concur.


I haven't read the book yet, but I'm willing to bet the movie is every bit as good as.


It sure is and IMO, one of the best Stephen King adaptations.


:D


The leg-breaking scene (where Annie breaks Paul Sheldon's legs) always freaks me out!


In the book, she actually chops his damn foot off! 8O


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2006
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,330
Location: Ontario Canada

18 Apr 2019, 10:39 am

Hook
A classic from my childhood.


_________________
I like to talk about Asperger'srelated issues as well as Asperger's related interest. So PM me!


cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2006
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,330
Location: Ontario Canada

19 Apr 2019, 11:56 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Alita wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Alita wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
cecilfienkelstien wrote:
Alita wrote:
Misery

Never gets old. :twisted: :skull:

I was just talking with a coworker about this movie yesterday. It is a good one.


I concur.


I haven't read the book yet, but I'm willing to bet the movie is every bit as good as.


It sure is and IMO, one of the best Stephen King adaptations.

It's messed up.
:D


The leg-breaking scene (where Annie breaks Paul Sheldon's legs) always freaks me out!


_________________
I like to talk about Asperger'srelated issues as well as Asperger's related interest. So PM me!


cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2006
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,330
Location: Ontario Canada

20 Apr 2019, 11:03 am

The DaVinci Code
It was on tv last night.
Meh.


_________________
I like to talk about Asperger'srelated issues as well as Asperger's related interest. So PM me!


AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 52,015
Location: Portland, Oregon

20 Apr 2019, 7:32 pm

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
Hook
A classic from my childhood.


I concur, every though it's been a while since I myself have actually watched Hook.


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!