Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Katronix
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Mar 2007, 10:33 pm

Hi all, a few days ago I wrote something which explains (or helps to explain) how I see people looking at me as a friend. Does other people see this as matching them as well?

Thanks,

Kat aka Chris
--------------
And then you left

You encounter me, in the dark corner, away from the rest of the crowd.

Either due to sincere effort, or due to wanting to know if what you've heard is true you attempt to befriend.

I'm hesitant at first, like a dog that has been shown abuse more than love. Wanting to be befriended, but afraid of the outcome as well.

However you persist, I begin to open to you. And slowly open to others as well. In private I tell you why you found me in the corner, how I and the word friends is rarely if ever used together.

You assure me that this isn't the case with you, somehow you will be different from the rest. And I want to believe, how I so want to believe that this will be different.

Time escalates, moving faster and faster. We are Cinderella at the Ball.

Soon my time away from you becomes painful, where ever you are that is where I want to be.

The clock ticks louder, the minute hand flies forward, but I don't care. The Ball, is all that matters.

Every time you see me, or know I'm near you say hello. You drop what your doing, and come be with me. Time moves faster.

I begin to forget, what I was afraid of, forget what it was like before.

We dance faster and faster, the minute hand flies across its face.

With you, I begin to feel human. We dance faster, as the clock flies even faster.

In the distance there's a loud noise. I'm to busy to hear it, the Ball is all that's important.

The noise happens again, and everyone begins to stare.

I glance at the clock, its midnight. The spell is over. And you either with a hysterical scream or a roar of laughter.....

LEAVE

The Ball ends, and once again I try to find out what happened, once again I'm given answers that doesn't make sense.

The pain replaces the Ball, I limp back to the corner, because....

You Left.

Katronix
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Mar 2007, 12:15 am

No responses? :-(

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 3:08 am

I read it, but I don't know, maybe everyone is too shy to say something :oops: