Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

KingChaosNinja
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Apr 2005, 2:36 pm

Today in school I had another shut-out game of Half-Life (20-0) against this kid in my JAVA class. I am also really good at fighting games like King of Fighters. I could time my attacks down to individual frames on King of Fighters '99*. I was just wandering if there was anyone that no one will play against anymore?

*Guess which charicter I always play as.

*I picked this username 4 years ago when I was in high school. Don't hold it against me.

Rekkr
Raven
Raven

29 Apr 2005, 3:53 pm

Why don't you try entering a tournament?

KingChaosNinja
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Apr 2005, 6:35 pm

Because I live in South-Western Pennsylvainia and it is a hour and a half drive to civilization.

*I picked this username 4 years ago when I was in high school. Don't hold it against me.

NotBlueAspie
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

theSPECTRE
Toucan
Toucan

09 May 2005, 8:27 am

yeah I recommend Getting into a tournament too I just got live for xbox and I might do the same.......

-Tony Mantanna
-Scarface

Say Good Night to the bad guy - Tony Montana
-Scarface