Have you ever had dream-induced obsessions?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

DevilKisses
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2014, 10:07 pm

I had a weird dream about Jewish people about a month ago. Before that I wasn't obsessed with them. Maybe I was mildly interested, but that's about it. Luckily I kind of fine tuned it by studying a bit of Hebrew. Now I just have a mild interest in Israel. I don't think that's too unusual because Israel is all over the news.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2014, 10:18 pm

When I went to college/university, I used to dream about the answers to the questions posed within oncoming exams. This was a product of my obsession with doing well in the exams.

I managed to obtain a 3.8 Grade Point Average, despite being an adult student (age 36 was when I started college--age 45 was when I graduated).

Part of that had to do with being obsessed with doing well in exams, and dreaming about taking the exams, and about the answers.

I used to dream about what I would write in my term papers--especially when I got stuck in the process of writing them.

PlainsAspie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2014, 11:00 pm

Sometimes I'll dream about a video game I haven't played in years and then start getting interested in that game again.