Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

kb90531
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Dec 2014, 1:14 pm

My name is Klarissa. I am an aunt to my young nephew on the spectrum, a special education teacher, and a graduate student at Georgian Court University working on my thesis for my Master’s Degree in Autism Studies. I am conducting a study called “Teacher Perceptions of Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders in Inclusion Classrooms: A Survey Study.” The purpose of this study is to examine how perceptions of teaching students with ASD in inclusion classrooms is affected based on teacher’s knowledge, training, experience and support that both general education and special education teachers need to successful. Requirements to complete this survey are that you must be 18 or older, currently hold a teacher or administrator position, and be a certified teacher in the United States. Your responses are confidential and will only be kept during this study. The survey may take up to 15-20 minutes. Participation is voluntary and you can exit the survey at any time. To obtain results when the study is complete, email me at [email protected]. Thank you for your cooperation and dedication to the educational research community.

Please click or copy the link below. I really do appreciate any help I can get. Thank you.
http://fs30.formsite.com/kb90531/ASD/index.html