19 year old PDD MALE dating a 26 year old NT FEMALE

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

GoldTails95
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 Jan 2015, 5:55 pm

I met a cute 26 year old adventerous NT girl online and I would want to meet her. I know this sounds strange for me as a 19 year old male and with pdd. But I have been considered a bulletproof vest like in 6th grade I had a puppy love relation with a 7th grader. When I was 12 years old, I was hitting on a 14 year old girl. And the girls older than me were all NTs. I must be a player on older girls, which is something unusual for me. What do you think about that?

vanille
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Jan 2015, 11:41 pm

What I think does not matter. What do YOU think ? Are you attracted to this person ? Do you just feel special because an older woman shows interest to you ?

Also, you describe yourself in your signature as a ''19 year old with the socioemotional age of an NT 13 year old''. I don't know how true it is, but I would consider a relationship between a 13 and a 21 yo as abuse. Be careful of who you trust, even women.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2015, 12:49 am

Go get 'em, tiger. ;) Nothing wrong with dating an older woman, unless you're underage, which it sounds like you're not.

GoldTails95
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Jan 2015, 10:04 am

Aspies think they already have trouble trying to hit on NT women their age or a bit younger than the Aspie male. But I am trying to mingle and perhaps lock in love with older NT woman. How do older women usually think? how do older women think on relationships? It would be good if I get some answers, so that next time when I make it with an older NT women, the relationship would last long, like for years.

vanille
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Jan 2015, 12:31 pm

There is no ''typical older NT woman'' nor there is a ''typical younger NT woman''. We are talking about human beings here. :wink:

If you want to attract any other human being, you must work on your social skills. What do you have to offer to a potential partner ? What are your qualities ? What makes you an interesting person ? How well do you communicate your needs and your desires ? How well can you listen to your partner's needs and desires ?

There is no magic recipe, but I think that respect, communication, and humor are good ingredients to start with.

GoldTails95
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Jan 2015, 2:39 pm

I think my personality would work: I am smart, cool, have a nice body, encouraging, full of faith, caring, and kind of funny. I would definetly be able to get my wishes.

Hesekiel
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Jan 2015, 6:16 pm

I say go for it.
I'm working a bit the same like you, always loved older women because they're more on my level.
Now at the age of 30 I'm happy married with an older woman, so yes it can work, all is about personality.