Are you a child of God? Will you be God’s master or slave?

Page 1 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2015, 8:45 am

Narrator wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
Collectively we strive to be the fittest...
There have always been more mediocre sheeple than true people around.

Loving the way you contradicted yourself. ;)

GnosticBishop wrote:
I will let you argue against Freud ad Jung on your own.

I'm not a big Freud fan, but I am a fan of Jung.
Regardless, neither's work was about striving to be fit, nor about being God.

Jung's main game was his animus and anima, and his archetypes, how they're passed on like a kind of genetic memory and how we subconsciously react to the world through them. My fascination with Jung's ideas began 25 years ago, when I was just 32, after reading Iron John.

If you want to reference someone regarding striving to be fit, then Darwin would be a better choice.

As for how you characterized my now passive lifestyle, I don't see how you could throw negative connotations at the idea of being happy. Perhaps when you've lived to 57 years, you'll be content to kick back a little too. But I would love to know who you consider to be the "true people." That sounds like religious rhetoric.

If you do not strive to be the fittest then you will never reach your potential.

As to what a sheeple should aspire to. Jesus tells us in this second link. The first is a bit of Christian against Gnostic Christian history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02cia ... =PLCBF574D

The thinking shown below is the Gnostic Christian’s goal as taught by Jesus but know that any belief can be internalized to activate your higher mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbes ... r_embedded

This method and mind set is how you become I am and brethren to Jesus, in the esoteric sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSVl_HOo8Y

When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. Becoming a God is to become more fully human and a brethren to Jesus.

Regards
DL

tern
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Jan 2015, 9:53 am

I came upon a child of God, he was walking along the road.

badgerface
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Jan 2015, 10:04 am

:roll: Probably the most deluded, nonsensical babble I've read in a long, long time . . .

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2015, 10:13 am

GnosticBishop wrote:
Narrator wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
Collectively we strive to be the fittest...
There have always been more mediocre sheeple than true people around.

Loving the way you contradicted yourself. ;)

GnosticBishop wrote:
I will let you argue against Freud ad Jung on your own.

I'm not a big Freud fan, but I am a fan of Jung.
Regardless, neither's work was about striving to be fit, nor about being God.

Jung's main game was his animus and anima, and his archetypes, how they're passed on like a kind of genetic memory and how we subconsciously react to the world through them. My fascination with Jung's ideas began 25 years ago, when I was just 32, after reading Iron John.

If you want to reference someone regarding striving to be fit, then Darwin would be a better choice.

As for how you characterized my now passive lifestyle, I don't see how you could throw negative connotations at the idea of being happy. Perhaps when you've lived to 57 years, you'll be content to kick back a little too. But I would love to know who you consider to be the "true people." That sounds like religious rhetoric.

If you do not strive to be the fittest then you will never reach your potential.

As to what a sheeple should aspire to. Jesus tells us in this second link. The first is a bit of Christian against Gnostic Christian history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02cia ... =PLCBF574D

The thinking shown below is the Gnostic Christian’s goal as taught by Jesus but know that any belief can be internalized to activate your higher mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbes ... r_embedded

This method and mind set is how you become I am and brethren to Jesus, in the esoteric sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSVl_HOo8Y

When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. Becoming a God is to become more fully human and a brethren to Jesus.

Regards
DL

I wILL love to know just what it is one has strived to do, AND ACCOMPLISHED/ACHIEVED to stand apart from the herd OF SHEEPLE one REFERS TO, AS OPPOSED TO WHAT one DESCRIBES AS ONE OF THE SO-CALLED 'TRUE ONES' IN LIFE.

So far, in words, all I am seeing is a rehash of the words of other folks.

I have already provided IRREFUTABLE PROOF HERE, DIRECTLY TO one, of how I for one, stand apart from the crowd per WHAT I HAVE STRIVED TO DO IN REAL LIFE, ACCOMPLISHED, AND ACHIEVED per WHOLE HUMAN potential by way of all potential human INTELLIGENCES, now at age 54.

So it is at most amusing to me, when one SUGGESTS one IS some kind higher being, just from rehashing what other folks rehash according to one's words here.

So please, unless one is ashamed of what one does in REAL LIFE, PRAY TELL, PLEASE TELL US WHAT one DOES THAT makes one such a fabulous human being above and beyond one's fellow humans.

'See' friend, I have enough humility to know I only have fulfilled potential as human being that most all folks have the potential to do, AND I ACTUALLY GO TO THE EFFORT TO SHOW FOLKS WHAT IS TRULY REALLY POSSIBLE IN REAL LIFE, TO HELP THEM ALONG THEIR WAY, if they so will to HEAR what I can do in human potential in real life, as A REAL LIFE EXAMPLE OF A REAL HUMAN MIRACLE.

Just talking the talk and never showing the 'dance' of walk in life, is simply not what the TRUE GOD OF MOTHER NATURE TRUE EVOLVES HUMANS TO BE.

HEALTHY balanced HUMANS ARE EVOLVED to SHARE BOTH THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS/ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND WHAT they learn from others in life.

If not, given the WHOLE OF LIFE IN ALL 'STUFF' THAT IS, and can be, A HUMAN LIFE can SIMPLY be WASTED, AND only given selfish for what one is in front of a mirror that no one else ever sees to be inspired from.

IN OTHER WORDS, in that case, A PERSON NEVER TRULY SHINES OR SHARES THEIR 'LIGHT', in paraphrasing so-called gnostic text of Jesus.

'We' know all about Gnostic Christianity already now that one has given 'us' the benefit of what is already available with a Wiki Search; now, if one can REVEAL A NEW POTENTIAL ABOUT LIFE, IF one CAN 'my little GOD man' THAT might REALLY BE 'superman kool'.

And to be clear the 'little GOD man part' for metaphor means one seems a little TOO humble for GOD's 'taste', as GOD PER HUMAN BASIC INSTINCTUAL HEALTHY NATURE 'normally' WILL have one share some actual mastery over life IN ACCOMPLISHMENT/ACHIEVEMENT, as a unique individual increasing one's human potential, rather than just telling us what another part of the herd said, BEFORE.

SO I'M ALL EARS, 'let's see' what one has besides BOOK LEARNING; YES, i'm all 'ears and eyes' that 'see' much further than little literal words of text, IF one CAN AND WILL.

YES, IF one WILLS, let's 'see' what's truly lives and thrives inside one, in ways Of TRUE HUMAN LIGHT expressed in REAL LIFE, creatively.

OR just tell 'US' the same old story again, and enlighten US WITH NOTHING NEW.

YOU CAN BE GOD, YOU CAN BE GOD, YOU CAN BE GOD, is in TRUE HUMAN AFFECT AND EFFECT NO DIFFERENT than saying you are going to heaven, you are going to heaven, you are going to heaven, if ya just recite JOHN 3:16 and say ya literally believe it, as such.

IT IS NEITHER NEW NEWS about the essence OF GOD OR GOOD NEWS ABOUT much of anything about REAL LIFE.

OVERALL, IT IS JUST empty words with no REAL ESSENCE OF anything about GOD, without showing one THE 'DANCE' OF LIFE, NOT JUST THE TALK OF empty words.

THAT'S why I STARTED illustrating what I do in real life, as verbal language is only a tiny part of human communication.

Non-verbal language still 'SAYS IT ALL', AS IT ALWAYS HAS, in terms of human being.

i CAN 'say' more with a 'dance', IN REAL LIFE, than any of these words will ever 'say', in instinctually understood human language.

IT IS TRULY sad that very often, A 'ROCKET SCIENTIST', HAS forgotten what that even means, IN TERMS OF TRUE HUMAN POTENTIAL, IN shining one's light, in REAL LIFE, per the truest 'dance of life', in human creativity, instead of robot ways of re-hashing what someone else says or 'dances' BEFORE.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Last edited by aghogday on 12 Jan 2015, 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

badgerface
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Jan 2015, 10:20 am

AGHOGDAY - I'm not referring to you, by the way 8)

b9
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2015, 10:24 am

GnosticBishop wrote:
Are you a child of God? Will you be God’s master or slave?
God has always seen us as his children.
We are all children of God. Remember that God lets Jesus take control at his right hand. If you are a child of God then your birthright is Godliness. As Jesus says, the kingdom of God is both within you and outside of you. Just as your child cannot help but be like and emulate you, we cannot help but be Godlike as we follow our Godly mentor who dwells within us. Knowing this makes it easier for us to understand why and how we created the Gods we know and continue to create as we evolve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ1PDxeUynA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_complex

I am a God WIP, (work in progress), and so are you. I am not saying you and I are the traditional miracle working God who may have never existed. I am saying that the only God you can ever know is the good we find within ourselves. It's the God of the Conscience, or the God of right over wrong. That is quite different from me or someone thinking they are the traditional creator God, or thinking that they are more than anyone else. Jesus would define this concept as one just seeing that they have joined God’s divine council by embracing his own Christ mind. Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Think of yourself as a member of God’s Divine Council.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Council

Jesus said, "If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you. Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you. [Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."
------------------

The logic and common sense of you being a God is quite simple if you look into yourself. Something most do not do as they have been duped into thinking that God is a miracle working God that they can somehow know only through a church. Speculation is all we can put for what God and his attributes are and we have to base what we know of God by what we are. That is why religions give God only human attributes except for miracle working. Many have yet to put away that childish notion.

As above so below.

As a parent, you will want your child to be as good as or exceed whatever you are. This is natural for any human parent and since we are in God’s mental image, God would be subject to the same desires. Christians and others in the Abrahamic faiths think this Godly position to be egotistical yet it is firmly rooted in Judaism with their Divine Council and with logic of what a parent would want.

I ask you what Jesus asks us in scriptures. Have ye forgotten that ye are a God?

Can you accept your Godly birth-rite or will you remain in poverty?

Can you see that the only God fit to rule men is a man? Can you see that that is all we have ever had as a God as God’s will has always been expressed by a man?

Regards
DL

you know, sometimes i think that stuff like this is what they meant by not eating of the tree of knowledge.

why do you try to throw your brain into the arena of fundamental existence which is too simple for it to discern?
you can never possibly work it out, and yet you may spend your life trying to find a fitting explanation of your existence rather than living it without question.

one has many more concrete things to ponder productively than what is to be found in ethereal speculation.

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2015, 10:28 am

tern wrote:
I came upon a child of God, he was walking along the road.

Now that took a lot of thought.

What if God was one of us on the bus.

Regards
DL

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2015, 10:34 am

badgerface wrote:
AGHOGDAY - I'm not referring to you, by the way 8)

Thanks, I didn't thank you were.

I totally understand why some folks think what I say is gibberish, as some folks are almost completely mind blind to metaphor.

I go to great effort to clarify when I do metaphor human language but still that is not enough for some folks.

And I completely understand why as 'they know what they do', and that's just another challenge of human life, as is.

I for one, believe in REAL HUMAN EPIGENETIC AND NEUROPLASTIC MIRACLES, SIMPLY, as I can provide irrefutable evidence they are real, IN THE DANCE OF REAL LIFE, and not just talk, per fuller human potential.

To not share that would only be promoting HUMAN IGNORANCE, and I for one WILL not to do that. :)

AT least when I am not censored, and TG the moderation is reasonable here now, with a heArt it seems, finally, and not just cold dead facts, as is.

Humans at core can be extremely creative, in fulfilling greater human potential, when set free from MECHANICAL LEANING COGNITION ACTIVITIES ONLY.

AND that's the core truth I bring here, if nothing else. :)

Last edited by aghogday on 12 Jan 2015, 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2015, 10:45 am

badgerface wrote:
:roll: Probably the most deluded, nonsensical babble I've read in a long, long time . . .

The supremacy of man over mth is nonsense. Ok.

Regards
DL

badgerface
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Jan 2015, 11:01 am

On a subject like this, what you're saying makes 10 times as much sense than the religious babble which serves no other purpose other than to confirm how deluded the individual spouting it is.

What you're saying is fact and evidence based; it is just expressed in a uniquely poetic and metaphorical style, YES it IS someTIMES a little BIT CONFUSING :) but in this case the notion of god as a metaphor for Nature and the Universe and the laws in which by it exists is perfectly understandable (for me, anyway) and as I said, much more preferable to the man-made unproved/disproven theistic nonsense elsewhere in this thread.

badgerface
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Jan 2015, 11:02 am

GnosticBishop wrote:

DL

Yep. Utter nonsense. What does that even mean?!

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2015, 12:22 pm

badgerface wrote:
On a subject like this, what you're saying makes 10 times as much sense than the religious babble which serves no other purpose other than to confirm how deluded the individual spouting it is.

What you're saying is fact and evidence based; it is just expressed in a uniquely poetic and metaphorical style, YES it IS someTIMES a little BIT CONFUSING :) but in this case the notion of god as a metaphor for Nature and the Universe and the laws in which by it exists is perfectly understandable (for me, anyway) and as I said, much more preferable to the man-made unproved/disproven theistic nonsense elsewhere in this thread.

Thanks for this. Much appreciated.

Regards
DL

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2015, 12:26 pm

badgerface wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:

DL

It means that our friend seems to believe that there is a God that man has to kowtow to.

He sees someone God that is more powerful than mankind.

A miracle working delusion.

Regards
DL

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2015, 1:03 pm

badgerface wrote:

THANKS, and even more interesting is that Gnostic Bishop thought you were affirming what he had to say.

This Autism thingy can be a real beast for some folks, truly, and that too, again, is part of the total game of life. :)

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2015, 1:14 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:
badgerface wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:

DL

It means that our friend seems to believe that there is a God that man has to kowtow to.

He sees someone God that is more powerful than mankind.

A miracle working delusion.

Regards
DL

See comment above to see who is talking to who, if ya like.

There is NO DELUSION THAT GOD per all THAT IS AS MOTHER NATURE TRUE IS MUCH MUCH GREATER THAN silly little human beings.

That's a no brainer, for sure.

And if one DOES NOT UNDERSTAND that THE ONE GOD of MOTHER NATURE True IS one's master per human nature and human RELATIVE FREE WILL, THEN one SIMPLY DOES not have the kind of common human sense that our silly little DISTANT ancestors HAVE who in large ARE much smarter than we are NOW, in adapting to the wild of MOTHER NATURE TRUE.

And that kind of TRUE HUMAN NATURE intelligence per THE POTENTIAL of more of human intelligence is what I evidence to gain more of EACH DAY of my NOW 54 year old life.

I put the 'MONEY ON THE TABLE' and I DO NOT PLAY WORD GAMES, alone. ;)

Grommit
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Jan 2015, 1:41 pm

The very fact that we are must explain that we also part of the great scheme of things. So in my opinion everybody and everything is a god. Even my left handedness that I was born with is just as godly as the right. I will sit on the left hand of god and I will still be god. I'm a slave to society but I am god. I'm happy to travel to my original birthplace which is far away in another dimensional universe. Peace