Do you or did you guys know about flirting signals?

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2015, 10:58 pm

PerfectlyDarkTails wrote:
Fnord wrote:
I wouldn't have known that a woman was flirting with me unless she "flashed" me. That's how I met my first wife.
Hmm... What does this "flashed" mean where you are... As being "flashed" over here means girls revealing their breasts off.. The phrase "flashing their tits off" springs to mind as local lingo...
Good on yer, mate! Ya got it in one!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

PerfectlyDarkTails
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2015, 11:03 pm

Fnord wrote:
PerfectlyDarkTails wrote:
Fnord wrote:
I wouldn't have known that a woman was flirting with me unless she "flashed" me. That's how I met my first wife.
Hmm... What does this "flashed" mean where you are... As being "flashed" over here means girls revealing their breasts off.. The phrase "flashing their tits off" springs to mind as local lingo...
Good on yer, mate! Ya got it in one!
Oh... Ohh right lol... Though... Inappropriate sexual exposure to me though... Though that's one, he'll of a flirtation technique oh my :p

AS 168/200, NT: 20/ 200, AQ=45 EQ=15, SQ=78, IQ=135

nomoretears
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Jan 2015, 1:47 pm

Fnord wrote:
I wouldn't have known that a woman was flirting with me unless she "flashed" me.

That's how I met my first wife.

I wouldn't know if a man were flirting with me unless he whipped it out.

I certainly have missed many cues, and I'm a girl. Sometimes years later I'll realize a guy was flirting with me.
I've been in precarious situation because of my inability to read cues.
For example, I've gone to men's houses not realizing they were expecting sex. When a guy says let's cuddle or let me cook for you * at my place,* most of the time that's a nice way of asking for sex. I've been nice go guys only to have them stalk me. I would miss their cues then they would turn up the heat. I've been sexually harassed,too. This is why I stay away from dating most of the time!