Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

MaxfireASJS
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Jan 2015, 8:44 pm

Hello, my name is Robert and I have an Asperger Syndrome, High-Functioning Autism, and hallucination. I'm a gamer, techno junkie, and RPG fan. I was in Pima Community College, formally, but right now I'm in Calhoun Community College. I live with my parents and I'll be moving into an apartment close to my college in the Fall. All I want to do is make games from scratch, but I thought of being an entrepreneur of my company called "Firebox", and it's an game publishing and development, plus an internet radio station by the time I kept going throughout my business. Also, I'm the 1st Degree Black Belt student in Kenpo, but I'm the orange belt in Karate and Jujitsu.

I join this forum because my mom wants me too and I understand what she told me, so then I decide to become a new member of this site and I hope you will treat me very well and I'm proud to become part of this site.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2015, 8:46 pm

Welcome, Maxfire.

Are you going to school for business?

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2015, 9:04 pm

Hey Robert welcome. :sunny:

MaxfireASJS
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Jan 2015, 11:13 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Welcome, Maxfire.

Are you going to school for business?

Actually after I graduate from Calhoun Community College, I'm going to University of Alabama where they have business classes, but I'll be going to University of Alabama Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic. After that I'll be going to Full Sail University for some game designing degree and gaming entrepreneurship that I'm going through.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2015, 3:33 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2015, 8:12 pm

I wish you excellent luck in your future pursuits.