Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

pj4990
Raven
Raven

11 Jan 2015, 5:13 pm

I've been asked to review this for work from an autism perspective, do any WP members have further input?

http://www.civilservice.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Civil-Service-Competency-Framework-July-2012.pdf

Desurage
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Jan 2015, 8:19 pm

I think its hilarious that a competency framework is incompetent. Well, in my opinion of course. I'm sure they had to pay someone with a degree actual money to write something full with that much gobbledygook. I'm sure that everyone will scroll down to the suggestions part then forget them immediately as they realize that everyone in politics is too busy making themselves look good by claiming credit for anytime something good happens.

For autistics, for anyone, its a useless document meant to justify more taxes and confuse government workers into sacrificing their careers because they don't understand the power game.

You want a real 'competency framework'? Give them a copy of The 48 Laws of Power, and empower the legal system to sue anyone to death who does irresponsible things. If they need to understand good judgment and public duty from something like this they were never fit to serve.