I'm going to commit suicide

Page 1 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Nick80
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Jan 2015, 9:59 am

I just wanted to let everyone here know that I'm going to commit suicide very soon, if neither Alex nor the moderators delete the posts that I ask them to, on my other account. Needless to say, I'm f****d. I've already asked them to delete them multiple times, and have gotten no results. I'm already well prepared for a method that is almost guaranteed to work.

Take my advice, and get the f**k out of this forum, while you still can. Message everyone you can think of, telling them to do the same. It's simply not worth it. No need to thank me. I probably won't be alive to read it.

bl44d3lf
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Jan 2015, 10:17 am

you can talk to me if you want............ maybe we can solve this suicide problem PLEASE ?

bl44d3lf
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Jan 2015, 10:18 am

i do care talk to me dont do suicide :)

Zajie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2015, 12:14 pm

No don't commit suicide please I'm sure there's a solution for this also your life is more important than anything so don't commit suicide

Nick80
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Jan 2015, 3:02 pm

I told Alex multiple times, back in October, that I had become obsessively paranoid that someone would discover my Wrongplanet account, and I asked him to delete all my posts. He wouldn't take me seriously. I then had a 45 day-long panic attack, which lead to me overdosing on Tylenol PM, and trying to freeze myself to death. Even after the fact, when I told them what happened to me, they still wouldn't delete them. Alex says that he doesn't have to, because I agreed to the terms of service; and the moderators just don't respond to me at all.

My psychiatrist gave me prescriptions for drugs that I can easily kill myself with. I'm sick of my stressful, mundane life; and nobody caring about my problems. I hate college, and my job too. I'm probably going to die tonight, if my posts aren't deleted before then. It's just not worth it.

Alex doesn't really care about any of us. He would rather let any one of you die, than delete even a few of your posts. And he would say that he was justified for letting you die, simply because you agreed to the terms of service; if he didn't care that it'd make him sound like the apathetic as*hole that he actually is.

bl44d3lf
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Jan 2015, 3:19 pm

dont be ridicolus please DO NOT KILL YOURSELF. YOU WERE WOUNDED SO IT DOES NOT COUNT.

Last edited by bl44d3lf on 13 Jan 2015, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bl44d3lf
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Jan 2015, 3:22 pm

please do not kill yourself..... if you are wounded then your posts do not count ...

eleventhirtytwo
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Jan 2015, 3:54 pm

Could you change the accounts name to a girls name and add a misleading signature/location so people would have no idea it's you?

If not, it's still not something worth dieing over. Why should you care what other people think?

From my own experience of being suicidal, I realized what I wanted wasn't actually to die, but to start living my life. That's what got me out of it, and things are starting to get better. Things can always get better.

22, entrepreneurial and diagnosed with High Functioning Autism, ADHD, OCD and Tourettes. Also have problems with Anxiety, and more recently depression, although I seem to returning to my optimistic self =)

Nick80
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Jan 2015, 4:03 pm

I already asked him to change my account's name, after he refused to delete my posts, and he wouldn't do that either.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2015, 4:19 pm

I love talking to everyone here, yourself included, but for what it's worth I'd be willing to DDOS the whole shebang if it would convince you to stay alive. It's not something I'm capable of at the drop of a hat and I'd really like to avert a legal injunction from CloudFare but your life is worth more than my career.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

monsterland
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2015, 4:25 pm

Nick, you can always commit suicide later. Don't deprive yourself of that choice.

Several times I'd get so sick of an Internet forum and people on it, I'd feel really bad and dark and then just leave it forever.

Then I found other forums. A few years ago I actually found one forum which fits my personality and is full of cranky people like me.

Yes this forum may not be for you, but there are others. It may be time for you to start from clean slate. The Internet is a whole Universe, it's a huge effin' place.

Asperick
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Jan 2015, 5:08 pm

The desision to live is one that you must make for yourself, but I would emplore you to do just that. You are not at your best right now that does not mean you will never be again. Yes to our eyes the world is a mondane and often lonely place, thats why its usually one of us who changes it Nicola Tesla, Steve Jobs the guy from facebook and many others all like us all looking to make the world a little more interesting, you share that same spark, the same potental to change what is.

We are rare enough, I'd ask you not to make us one less. we are so few that in 27 year I have met no more than 10 by chance and fewer still who are willing to share there thoughts and insights for the world to see. That is what makes those post you want gone so valuable, I don't know what is in them but the fact alone that they came from one of the few brave enough to share makes the precious. This sight is likely the largest body of thoughts ever put togather by our kind, its thousands come to find answers that are nowhere in the NT world even at your wurst moments the thoughts you share here are invaluable.

I don't now you but I know we're we are link by the way our minds work. In that you are closer to me than any NT with whom I share a country, race or occupation, and you do matter.

I have been where you are, death would be the same today, tommorow or 60 years from now, the only thing that can change things is life.

I hope you make it through this, I hope this helped, Rick

P.S I'm going to PM you tommorow be their to answer :)

Nick80
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Jan 2015, 5:57 pm

Goodbye everyone. Maybe I'll see you on the other side someday.

monsterland
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2015, 6:02 pm

Nick80 wrote:
Goodbye everyone. Maybe I'll see you on the other side someday.

CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!

1 (800) 273-8255

Nick80
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Jan 2015, 6:31 pm

Why would I want to do that? I've thought about committing suicide for a long time, and just recently I've decided that, deep down, it is what I really want to do. This isn't an impulsive decision; but an informed, well-thought-out one. There is nothing I am going to do to try to stop myself.

I'm not going to tell you the method that I'm going to use; but I will tell you that if it doesn't kill me, I'll be perfectly fine in a few days.

QuiversWhiskers
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2015, 6:48 pm

Your fear of someone finding your account will wear off eventually. That fear is what is fueling this probably. If you choose to fight off this suicide thing, a few months from now when that fear has worn off, you'll probably be glad you didn't kill yourself. Sometimes we have to "live in the future" to get through the present. It's called hope. Hope isn't always just a flimsy feeling.