Philosophy IS wHere Art

AND Science

come together

to form human REaLiTy.

IT is NEVER AS SIMPLE AS

Systemizing alone.

AND

IT is NEVER AS SIMPLE AS Art Alone.

AS whole it is Neither ARtistic or AUtistic.. AS one.

It is R AND U AND U AND R AllONE.

To systemize AS scribe IS nice..

BUT to create IS divine..

ALIVE.

A major problem with westernized philosophy to present date culture and religion, in general, per the predicates of human repression, oppression, and subjugation of human nature through illusory fears designed to CONTROL human beings for power AND/or materialistic greed.. IS..

A lack of common sense where physical, including emotional and sensual/sexual intelligence IS INCLUDED AS THE PRIMARY DIRECTOR as HUMAN MOTIVATING FORCE!

Philosophy in the past IS STUCK IN THE HEAD, SIMILAR TO MODERN WAYS OF ABSTRACT LANGUAGE, RESULTING COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE, AND THE COMPLEX culture, which FEEDs the illusions to humanKIND that humans are something other than CREATIVE SOCIAL physical ANIMALS, with the force of PHYSICAL INTELLIGENCE that even science now shows drives emotional intelligence by regulating it, AS WELL as better integrating the sensory experience of life, and of course SEX AND LUST THAT SCIENCE NOW SHOWS IS THE DRIVING FORCE OF HUMAN creativity and productivity, with of COURSE THE EMPATHIC POWER OF HUMAN LOVE to temper lust to raise babies with the love of mom and pop ways...

Live in the mind of complex abstract language THOUGHT as TOOL for survival AND LIVE LESS THAN half a life; IT IS that simple.

But overall, WESTERNIZED philosophies, cultures, religions, and even SCIENCE IS SLOW TO CATCH up with this more proficient Eastern Way of philosophical REAL LIFE ACTION.

THE metaphor of CHI IS CORRECT FROM THE START.

'WE' CREATE WITH THE POWER OF THE sensual AND EMOTIONAL force of CHI.. WitH whatever nerves, neuro-chemicals, neuro-hormones, and FREE FLOWING ART OF Physical intelligence COME TOGETHER TO drive emotional regulation, sensory integration, AND EXECUTIVE FUNCTIONING, per focus and memory comprising this metaphor for HUMAN FIRING ON ALL CYLINDERS available.

AND some forms of Autism are a clue to A CANARY in A COAL MINE.

CULTURAL environment CAN be a REAL CANARY KICKER.

And hell yeah, I know and feel this all too well from REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE.

TO CONQUER IT IS..
WELL..

SIMPLY BLISS, ALL the time NOW. ;)

And that's the TRUTH.

AMEN
:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Grommit
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Jan 2015, 11:58 am

When I consider philosophising or deep thought I would put it. I go there because it eases my pain and suffering. I naturally get obsessed with how things work when I am upset in any way. My philosophy comes from the pain and torment of my own soul and pain from external factors that I see and feel on an everyday basis.

Zajie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2015, 3:07 pm

Humanaut wrote:
Zajie wrote:
How does science belong to philosphy???

Shouldn't it be?

I don't know, not very much, but I do think science originates from philosphy but I don't see them as the same thing but they do have so much in common

aghogday wrote:
Philosophy IS wHere Art

AND Science

come together

to form human REaLiTy.

IT is NEVER AS SIMPLE AS

Systemizing alone.

AND

IT is NEVER AS SIMPLE AS Art Alone.

I agree with you
aghogday wrote:
AS whole it is Neither ARtistic or AUtistic.. AS one.

It is R AND U AND U AND R AllONE.

To systemize AS scribe IS nice..

BUT to create IS divine..

ALIVE.

A major problem with westernized philosophy to present date culture and religion, in general, per the predicates of human repression, oppression, and subjugation of human nature through illusory fears designed to CONTROL human beings for power AND/or materialistic greed.. IS..

A lack of common sense where physical, including emotional and sensual/sexual intelligence IS INCLUDED AS THE PRIMARY DIRECTOR as HUMAN MOTIVATING FORCE!

Philosophy in the past IS STUCK IN THE HEAD, SIMILAR TO MODERN WAYS OF ABSTRACT LANGUAGE, RESULTING COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE, AND THE COMPLEX culture, which FEEDs the illusions to humanKIND that humans are something other than CREATIVE SOCIAL physical ANIMALS, with the force of PHYSICAL INTELLIGENCE that even science now shows drives emotional intelligence by regulating it, AS WELL as better integrating the sensory experience of life, and of course SEX AND LUST THAT SCIENCE NOW SHOWS IS THE DRIVING FORCE OF HUMAN creativity and productivity, with of COURSE THE EMPATHIC POWER OF HUMAN LOVE to temper lust to raise babies with the love of mom and pop ways...

Live in the mind of complex abstract language THOUGHT as TOOL for survival AND LIVE LESS THAN half a life; IT IS that simple.

But overall, WESTERNIZED philosophies, cultures, religions, and even SCIENCE IS SLOW TO CATCH up with this more proficient Eastern Way of philosophical REAL LIFE ACTION.

THE metaphor of CHI IS CORRECT FROM THE START.

'WE' CREATE WITH THE POWER OF THE sensual AND EMOTIONAL force of CHI.. WitH whatever nerves, neuro-chemicals, neuro-hormones, and FREE FLOWING ART OF Physical intelligence COME TOGETHER TO drive emotional regulation, sensory integration, AND EXECUTIVE FUNCTIONING, per focus and memory comprising this metaphor for HUMAN FIRING ON ALL CYLINDERS available.

AND some forms of Autism are a clue to A CANARY in A COAL MINE.

CULTURAL environment CAN be a REAL CANARY KICKER.

And hell yeah, I know and feel this all too well from REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE.

TO CONQUER IT IS..
WELL..

SIMPLY BLISS, ALL the time NOW. ;)

And that's the TRUTH.

AMEN
:)

I agree, I also think humans are driven by what they want and many are willing to do anything to get to what they want, people always think of what they want, they never seems to get out of that circle- my little brother died due to some circumstances others created to do what they think is right, to satisfy themselves and to do what they want, my sister was going to get health problems because some doctors diagnosed her wrong and kept insisting they're right for the sake of their ego, they didn't want to turn out wrong; my sister went to many other doctors who said she had something else than what those kept insisting on. They were willing to endanger someone's health for their sake, for the sake of their ego.

Grommit wrote:
When I consider philosophising or deep thought I would put it. I go there because it eases my pain and suffering. I naturally get obsessed with how things work when I am upset in any way. My philosophy comes from the pain and torment of my own soul and pain from external factors that I see and feel on an everyday basis.

I'm similar to you; writting down how I feel and think makes me feel better its where i derive my philosphy from, I also think that sadness gives birth to philosphy and art

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2015, 3:37 pm

Yes.. i too agree that most all humans have the potential to develop their OWN unique philosophies of life.. where some may share and some may disagree.. but the bottom line is the potential for another spark in another life.. when 'we' do not keep it ALL IN..:)

And that is why i do it online. :)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Zajie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2015, 3:46 pm

aghogday wrote:
Yes.. i too agree that most all humans have the potential to develop their OWN unique philosophies of life.. where some may share and some may disagree.. but the bottom line is the potential for another spark in another life.. when 'we' do not keep it ALL IN..:)

And that is why i do it online. :)

I don't talk about philosphy or those things in real life because of that and because I never really meet others and when I do they talk about other things so I don't know how to talk to them about philosphy
I do it online too :D

Grommit
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Jan 2015, 5:45 pm

I describe the human brain as itself to be quantum, but not as in small, lol. No two brains are the same, and I don't think any two brains can be fully aware of each other, let alone of itself. The human brain or my human brain seems to operate faster if it isn't being observed, that being by somebody else, but more importantly by myself. The brain seems to operate quicker on a more natural frequency.

As soon as one starts to observe there actions then the actions are no longer observable, meaning there action becomes a figment of there imagination, and the observable actions are more controlled or monitored in a sense by the observer. Thus being self aware this manipulates the brain into turning the same action into a different action and replacing the action with an action that was not previously there.

This in turn can challenge the very fabric of your existence. The only way to revert this is when when you stop monitoring your own mind. when the conscious is not interfering, the subconscious has a direct route of thought by impulsing on the things it likes and dislikes. It's like saying your conscious is a program on a computer, like a diagnostics that tells your computer (subconscious) what and what not to do. Then once you click apply your conscience will try to apply until it is no longer needed. It is now installed into the subconscious and is applied subconsciously, like a set of rules or a pattern.

The conscious mind will keep interfering through a persons lifetime, constantly adapting the subconscious. The great thing about the subconscious is it subconsciously knows when to catch itself out after higher reason, the conscious mind has set up rules. Once the subconscious mind notices the conscious rule previously set then the conscience then comes back to monitor the rule and what just happened. But once you try to compare the rule then there is no wrong or right to some degree. No two minds can compare realties and personalities because the mind is quantum, and people can't view other people's mechanics, and not even really there own. What is reality?

Lol there are probably loads of flaws in that. I have read it back to myself and I don't know how I came to that conclusion.

Philosophy is multidimensional

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2015, 6:02 pm

Dillogic wrote:
Dillogic wrote:
Campfire banter

To finish off the triad:

Religion:

Campfire ghost stories

Politics:

Campfire arguments

Metaphysics

Bull Sessions

RhodyStruggle
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2015, 3:00 am

Zajie wrote:
Humanaut wrote:
Zajie wrote:
How does science belong to philosphy???

Shouldn't it be?

I don't know, not very much, but I do think science originates from philosphy but I don't see them as the same thing but they do have so much in common

Classically there was this notion in academia that the place of philosophy was to determine the architecture by which all the other disciplines were related to one another. (You still see vestiges of this, e.g. a professor is a Doctor of Philosophy for many academic disciplines, not only philosophy.) In this sense at least, science belongs to philosophy.

Science makes philosophical assumptions (induction being a huge one) but I agree that they're not the same thing.

A burden discerned in the blood you taste