Page 4 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2015, 6:35 pm

mpe wrote:
Feralucce wrote:
ImAnAspie wrote:

That's sick. I couldn't imagine getting tangled up with someone else's sweat let alone 2 people's!

Besides, God knows what you may come down with. It could be a death sentence.

1) Keep your judgments to yourself. It is no more sick than homosexual relationships, asexuals, transgenders, or standard male female gender binary pair bonding.

Exactly. Is such language really appropriate at all?

Quote:
2) Just because you don't like the physical aspects of being sexually intimate doesn't mean that the rest of us don't. Studies have shown the same spread of sexual desires in Aspies as in NTs (ranging from asexual to hypersexual). While the concept of being asexual is completely foreign and alien to me, you don't hear me bashing that choice.

IIRC there are even studies showing that aspies are more likely than NTs to enguage in "unconventional relationships". Yet many people on the WP forums seem to see things as between long term cohabiting monogamy or being single. Even a little research would show that this is not the only possible relationship paradigm, even for the NT majority. (Hence mono or single idea involves a logical fallacy.)
IMHO at least some of the people find here might do better to consider other relationships paradigms, including various "poly" and "casual" ones.
Things like cohabitation or seeing "too much" of partner(s) appear to be serious issues for at least a significent proportion of (non asexual) aspies. If that applies to you, then seeking a relationship where cohabitation is an intergral part seems madness.

Quote:
3) ACTUALLY... we do know what we will come down with... you see... WE ARE EXCLUSIVE... before we engaged in ANY sexual activity, there was an extensive period of testing. We are all healthy, carry no STDs and as such we are at exactly zero risk because we only have sex with each other.

No need to shout about it :)
Wonder if ImAnAspie is able to cope with the fact that there are people who find exclusivity to be "completely foreign and alien". Something which may be a far more radical concept than a polyfi triad.

Quote:
I recommend that you research before speaking... or ask questions...

To make things easier, here's a link http://www.morethantwo.com/

Capitals are also used for EMPHASIS... not just yelling....

HOWEVER, this specific topic was between ImAnAspie and I... and we worked it out. Like Ralphd, I am not discussing this with you as it doesn't concern you on any level.

Thank you for understanding and respecting this request... Further, a moderator asked that this thread get back on topic, so let it die, please.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2015, 7:09 am

Yes, please let's get back to the subject of the thread.