Ladies, wouldn't that bother you? (A bomb question)

Page 5 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 2:22 am

hurtloam wrote:
this wouldn't bother me at the choosing someone on a dating site stage because the whole thing is very shallow. Its just as bad to be chosen because you were the best looking and he didn't bother reading anything about your interests.

It would bother me if after a while he felt like he didn't enjoy my personality as a whole but was so lonely that he figured he'd put up with me for the sake of having someone.

Hmm hurtloam, answer this without being politically correct:

What's more flattering for you:
- If your crush (from your social circle) chooses you while you do know that you're his only option at this time? (you can never tell whether because he was feeling lonely or not but you can know somehow from your circle of female friends that he's conventionally seen odd and very unattractive).

Or

- If your crush (from your social circle) chooses YOU and you know well (based on the feedback from your female friend) that he has so many admirers and all your girlfriends praise how hot he is, therefore you realize that he picked YOU out of many the admirers he has because he sees you as the most attractive/hottest/interesting/whatever out of the many.

So think well before answering, which romance fantasy is more flattering for you?