Page 1 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2015, 11:59 pm

Due to all the wars the rapes the pillaging of land and the greed let alone the polution of this planet times like these make me wish that at least 99.9% of the human population was to be exterminated. Its hard to tell from the good and the bad anymore, the definition of humanity these days is no longer the definition of what it once was all I see is hate greed lust and personal gain. As the human population continues to grow more and more land and resources are depleted and polluted! More rapists are born and more murderers are born, more wars are waged and more followers brainwashed by religions to justify killing raping and stealing land. I know I might come off as some monster for saying this but sometimes I think that if 99.9% of the human population was exterminated it would solve everything and there would be peace. I would be the last human being living at peace alone in the wilderness and even if females were to survive I would abstain to ensure human extinction because I know they do not love me they are just desperate to procreate as a species to prevent extinction, I no longer care for this species.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 12:40 am

I bet you were hoping the Aztecs were right, a couple of years back... :P

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 1:04 am

There would be no more anime to watch.

Magneto
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 6:33 am

Actually, you would probably be among the 999 who are dead, rather than the 1 in a 1000 still alive...

Humans are fine people, when they choose to be.

Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 8:30 am

There wouldn't be peace, animals aren't much better, they hunt and kill, the alpha male dominates so much to the point he'll kill the beta males rather than bully them, maybe life as a whole is a waste by your logic. :|

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 8:52 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Due to all the wars the rapes the pillaging of land and the greed let alone the polution of this planet times like these make me wish that at least 99.9% of the human population was to be exterminated. Its hard to tell from the good and the bad anymore, the definition of humanity these days is no longer the definition of what it once was all I see is hate greed lust and personal gain.

When was this golden age when greed, lust and personal gain weren't motivators? When was it that war, rape and pillaging of the land weren't happening? Ok, pillaging of the land only started with the advent of agriculture and has accelerated in line with technology and increased population. But agricultural people certainly wanted to pillage the land prior to technology making it so easy. That's what "dominion over nature" is all about. Hunter/gatherers don't need to clear cut forests to turn them into crop fields. However, there is some evidence that the megafauna of our ancient past were hunted to extinction by paleolithic humans, so if true, that countas as pillaging the earth.

There is evidence that the world is a less violent place than it used to be. It's just war technology can make a single violent event more destructive (Hiroshima+Nagasaki) and communication technology can make us aware of violence in literally every corner of the globe so it seems to surround us even though that surrounding is an illusion.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/22/world-less-violent-stats_n_1026723.html

linked article wrote:
It seems as if violence is everywhere, but it's really on the run.

Yes, thousands of people have died in bloody unrest from Africa to Pakistan, while terrorists plot bombings and kidnappings. Wars drag on in Iraq and Afghanistan. In peaceful Norway, a man massacred 69 youths in July. In Mexico, headless bodies turn up, victims of drug cartels. This month eight people died in a shooting in a California hair salon.

Yet, historically, we've never had it this peaceful.

Aspie Otaku wrote:
As the human population continues to grow more and more land and resources are depleted and polluted!

This is a problem we can solve with technology, to use what we have more efficiently.

Quote:
More rapists are born and more murderers are born, more wars are waged and more followers brainwashed by religions to justify killing raping and stealing land.

This happens at a slower rate than it did before. See above link. The number of people who have committed rape and/or murder is arguably a lower percent of the population than it had been in the past. And if you think that religion being used to justify killing, raping and stealing land is new (or at least more frequent) you need to read some history. The history of probably any country will do.
Quote:
I know I might come off as some monster for saying this but sometimes I think that if 99.9% of the human population was exterminated it would solve everything and there would be peace.

If people didn't exist, the problems caused by people wouldn't exist. But that seems more a tautology than a solution.
Quote:
I would be the last human being living at peace alone in the wilderness and even if females were to survive I would abstain to ensure human extinction because I know they do not love me they are just desperate to procreate as a species to prevent extinction, I no longer care for this species.

Why should you be spared when everyone else dies? This is just misanthropy disguised as rescue of the earth.

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 8:56 am

A million years hence, it would be the dolphins. Their evolved little lives will take over the place and engineer a way to farm land animals. Eventually their lack of regard for creatures of the land would see many species go extinct - perhaps also the last of the devolved humans. They would discover resources on the land that their sea lives never dreamed of, and soon they'd pillage what they could. Those damn dolphins.

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 9:19 am

Narrator wrote:
A million years hence, it would be the dolphins. Their evolved little lives will take over the place and engineer a way to farm land animals. Eventually their lack of regard for creatures of the land would see many species go extinct - perhaps also the last of the devolved humans. They would discover resources on the land that their sea lives never dreamed of, and soon they'd pillage what they could. Those damn dolphins.

Sixty five million years ago it was the dinosaurs. They were everywhere. Teensy little mammals couldn't get a break. But look who thrived after the asteroid apocalypse. Those damn mammals.

*Where's Neil Gaiman when you need him? That sounds like a story he would write. You should pitch him that idea and co-write it with him. I'd buy the book. I'd watch the movie too.

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 9:49 am

Janissy wrote:
*Where's Neil Gaiman when you need him? That sounds like a story he would write. You should pitch him that idea and co-write it with him. I'd buy the book. I'd watch the movie too.

:lol: I might just do that. :P

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 11:25 am

Typically the way folks see the world is the way folks see one's self.

Learn to love oneself, if one can, and that WILL change the way of ALL OF what humanity looks LIKE, on the outside.

'They' are JUST thEre, waiting with open arms, for folks who are successful in loving self.

In the period of time I just write this, literally millions of folks share a smile and a laugh with each other in Loving ways.

Why not be part of that, is all I say.

But it takes reaching out with love and respect, in accordance, with tolerance and acceptance, FOR all the differences of others, whether one agrees with them or not.

That could be a start.

JUST sayin'.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Humanaut
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 11:51 am

Janissy wrote:
There is evidence that the world is a less violent place than it used to be.

Modern warfare is a cuddly affair compared to how it used to be.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 12:35 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
There would be no more anime to watch.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 12:51 pm

But, who causes these wars, crimes and land grabs? I believe that, in most cases, it is our "elected officials." When was the last time that voters voted to go to war? When did a local government NOT take privately owned land under their eminent-domain ordinances. Most local governments in the United States are private, for-profit corporations (think Walmart) with only a thinly-veiled layer of democratically elected public officials. As for crimes, they happen, but FBI statistics have shown that most crimes are less frequent than a generation ago. All told, the people doing such acts represent just a fraction of all the citizens. I admit that most citizens today are useful idiots https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot . They don't help the matter.

It helps to stop the perpetrators' acts by naming them publicly.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

drh1138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Jan 2015, 1:09 pm

The world isn't so bad if you choose not to listen to agenda-driven newsmongers. Statistically, everything's getting better, despite whatever issues we presently face.

Besides, extinctionists can always start with themselves. Making or wishing the decision of non-existence upon others is immoral.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 1:25 pm

drh1138 wrote:
The world isn't so bad if you choose not to listen to agenda-driven newsmongers. Statistically, everything's getting better, despite whatever issues we presently face.

Besides, extinctionists can always start with themselves. Making or wishing the decision of non-existence upon others is immoral.

"Newsmongers." Hehe!

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

Lazar_Kaganovich
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Jan 2015, 5:29 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Due to all the wars the rapes the pillaging of land and the greed let alone the polution of this planet times like these make me wish that at least 99.9% of the human population was to be exterminated. Its hard to tell from the good and the bad anymore, the definition of humanity these days is no longer the definition of what it once was all I see is hate greed lust and personal gain. As the human population continues to grow more and more land and resources are depleted and polluted! More rapists are born and more murderers are born, more wars are waged and more followers brainwashed by religions to justify killing raping and stealing land. I know I might come off as some monster for saying this but sometimes I think that if 99.9% of the human population was exterminated it would solve everything and there would be peace. I would be the last human being living at peace alone in the wilderness and even if females were to survive I would abstain to ensure human extinction because I know they do not love me they are just desperate to procreate as a species to prevent extinction, I no longer care for this species.

If you actually want this dream to be realized, you're going to have to do something......Or better yet create something that is more intelligent than humanly possible. No person alone can destroy all of humanity, let alone 99.9% of the human population.