2 eggs (beaten)
1t Baking Soda
1/2t Salt
3 Bananas (mashed)
1C Chocolate Chips
1/2C Chopped Nuts (optional)

PREPARATION:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix butter, sugar, eggs, and bananas, with mixer. Add remaining ingredients (except, chocolate chips), and mix well. Fold-in chocolate chips (and chopped nuts, if using). Pour into sprayed loaf pan and cook in preheated oven, for 60 minutes.

Makes ONE large loaf of bread.

Note: This recipe, DOUBLED, makes 2 loaves, plus one small loaf.

It's SUPER dee-LISH!!

r2d2
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 11:28 am

yeah, I think I have had on again - off again and then on again muscle tension issues as long as I can remember. Kind of like having a bit of gastritis, constipation or diarrhea along with general nervousness and anxiety - I can barely remember not having it at least to some degree

- Albert Einstein

nerdygirl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 12:14 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:
Chocolate Chip / Banana Bread Recipe

INGREDIENTS:

2C All-purpose flour
1C Sugar
1/2C Butter or margarine (softened)
2 eggs (beaten)
1t Baking Soda
1/2t Salt
3 Bananas (mashed)
1C Chocolate Chips
1/2C Chopped Nuts (optional)

PREPARATION:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix butter, sugar, eggs, and bananas, with mixer. Add remaining ingredients (except, chocolate chips), and mix well. Fold-in chocolate chips (and chopped nuts, if using). Pour into sprayed loaf pan and cook in preheated oven, for 60 minutes.

Makes ONE large loaf of bread.

Note: This recipe, DOUBLED, makes 2 loaves, plus one small loaf.

It's SUPER dee-LISH!!

Thank you much! I look forward to trying it!

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 8:46 pm

I used to get some muscle tension when I was working, but it's not been a problem for a long time. I'm not experiencing much stress at the moment. I guess the reduction in social challenges and the end of general workplace stress could well have been responsible. My diet is the same as it's been for years. I often use a simple meditation technique and a very brief Hatha yoga asana (a variant of the Cat Stretch), and believe they may be helpful, though I was also doing those when I used to get muscle tension and they didn't stop it. I suspect it helps to keep warm, and to get exercise. And a hot bath.

Main symptoms were a stiff neck, generally tight muscles (which I learned to consciously relax my way out of), and a slight but very distracting eyelid twitch.