Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2015, 2:21 pm

Just read this today on Facebook. Wish I could say I was shocked and disturbed. :roll:

Sorry anti-vacs, not even the magic of Disney can protect you from measles and the deadly complications you can get from it.

Of course, I should feel bad for the kids who've got it because their parents are paranoid idiots, but you know with the whole overpopulation thing going on...and with the Doomsday clock set three minutes to 12 AM, it's not like they have a future anyway. :shrug:

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2015, 4:49 pm

Wrong park that's Disney Land in California. The one here in Florida (World) is doing fine (unless you count losing magical charm to the greedy ones with little imagination running it and jacking up the prices). It's easy to get them mixed up.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2015, 12:07 pm

Phoenix Is Monitoring a Thousand People for Measles Asking them to stay home 21 days

http://time.com/3687242/measles-outbrea ... tter-brief

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2015, 3:52 pm

link

Quote:
U.S. measles outbreak that started at Disneyland spreads
Measles spread started at Southern California’s Disney Parks, now affecting Michigan, Arizona, Utah, Washington, Colorado, Oregon, Nebraska and Mexico

I blame Jenny McCarthy.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2015, 4:11 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
Just read this today on Facebook. Wish I could say I was shocked and disturbed. :roll:

Sorry anti-vacs, not even the magic of Disney can protect you from measles and the deadly complications you can get from it.

Of course, I should feel bad for the kids who've got it because their parents are paranoid idiots, but you know with the whole overpopulation thing going on...and with the Doomsday clock set three minutes to 12 AM, it's not like they have a future anyway. :shrug:

LATimes.com wrote:
As the measles outbreak that started at Disneyland grew to at least 70 cases Wednesday, much of the attention has focused on how the vast majority of patients were not vaccinated for the highly contagious disease.

But some medical experts also have expressed concern about the five patients who contracted measles despite being fully vaccinated....

LATimes.com: Disneyland measles outbreak: Cases not limited to the unvaccinated (January 21, 2015)
http://www.latimes.com/local/california ... story.html

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2015, 4:14 pm

I wonder if it has mutated then.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2015, 6:10 pm

androbot01 wrote:
link

Quote:
Measles spread started at Southern California’s Disney Parks, now affecting Michigan, Arizona, Utah, Washington, Colorado, Oregon, Nebraska and Mexico

I blame Jenny McCarthy.

Her and that Wakefield quack. As reported on Larry Wilmore's Nightly Show (which replaced Colbert), Wakefield is no longer even referred to by his peers as Dr. Wakefield, but is simply called "Mr. Wakefield." And Wilmore suggested other names that Wakefield could be referred to: "The Hippocratic Oaf," and "They call me Mr. Fibs!" (That last, doing his best Sidney Pottier imitation.)

Last edited by Kraichgauer on 29 Jan 2015, 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2015, 6:12 pm

Wakefield should be in jail.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2015, 6:38 pm

androbot01 wrote:

Most certainly.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
androbot01 wrote:
Most certainly.
No.

He and Jenny McCarthy should both be forced to ride "It's A Small World!" for seven days straight without the benefit of earplugs or a potty break.

Then they should be shame-walked down "Main Street USA" and out the main gate, while wearing only "I Enjoy Abusing Children" tee-shirts, there to be chased by the howling mobs as they make a run down Harbor Boulevard and try to catch the last bus out of town.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2015, 8:09 pm

Fnord wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
androbot01 wrote:
Most certainly.
No.

He and Jenny McCarthy should both be forced to ride "It's A Small World!" for seven days straight without the benefit of earplugs or a potty break.

Then they should be shame-walked down "Main Street USA" and out the main gate, while wearing only "I Enjoy Abusing Children" tee-shirts, there to be chased by the howling mobs as they make a run down Harbor Boulevard and try to catch the last bus out of town.

Even better! :twisted:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2015, 7:17 pm

androbot01 wrote:
link

Quote:

I blame Jenny McCarthy.

I blame her and Wakefield. What a pair.

Tawaki
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2015, 7:49 pm

Well...the crunchy parents are in a foam where I live. The three big pediatrician groups have sent out letters saying they will not see unvaccinated children anymore. Mostly because the doctors see many newborns and infants who can't have the measles vaccine, they are too young.

There are a couple GPs and family practice guys who will see an unvaccinated kid, but the isn't optimal per the crunchy crowd.

I saw the letter, and it said if your unvaccinated kid was sick go the ER or urgent care. The practice would see the child after it was update on the shots.

Our school district has put out a notice, if the measles hits here, all unvaccinated kids will be kept home for three weeks. My crunchy friend is getting her kids vaccinated because she does not want to pay for a sitter as she has to work. The children are too old for day care.

My mother had cousins who died from measles, mumps, German measles, whooping cough, diptheria, thyphoid and polio. All back when things were organic and natural (1925-1960s). One family had 11 kids and 5 made it to adulthood. They would be in their 70s now. (meaning this didn't happen in the 1901).

Personally, I don't care if stupid people get culled, too bad they might take out the innocent with them.

Protogenoi
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 9:40 pm

Measles is highly contagious and it is deadly. It is more dangerous than Ebola because it is far more contagious. Only 10% of infected die, but it infects more people faster. There are no antiviral treatments for it. To survive infection you need expensive supportive care or else you're chances of survival diminish greatly.
Prior to a vaccine, Measles killed 2.6 million people a year. Now 84% of the world are vaccinated against it which has reduced the death rate by 75%, meaning about 700,000 people are infected from it each year, mostly those who didn't get vaccinated. And 145,000 people died from it last year, making last year the least amounts of deaths by measles on record. Most of those people who died were children under the age of 5 from antivax families.

Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem. I've known it from the start all these good ideas will tear your brain apart. Scared, but you can follow me. I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die. - a7x

Protogenoi
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 9:41 pm

But isn't this what we see nearly every year?
It seems like a year doesn't go by where the antivax community isn't swept by some plague.

Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem. I've known it from the start all these good ideas will tear your brain apart. Scared, but you can follow me. I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die. - a7x

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 9:48 pm

GreenMedInfo.com wrote:
...Given that clinical evidence, case reports, epidemiological studies, and even the vaccine manufacturer's own product warnings, all show directly or indirectly that MMR can spread measles infection, how can we continue to stand by and let the media, government and medical establishment blame the non-vaccinated on these outbreaks without any concrete evidence?

GreenMedInfo.com: The Vaccinated Spreading Measles: WHO, Merck, CDC Documents Confirm (January 30, 2015)
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/vaccin ... s-confirms

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)