My Tinder Regional Experiment - 6 countries, 6 days.

Page 6 of 11 [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2023, 8:15 am

Lecia_Wynter wrote:
I don't see a photo of The Face Of Boo so I don't know what data this experiment is supposed to provide in terms of useful genetics analysis.

Boo has actually posted photos of himself but I couldn't tell you how to find one quickly.

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2023, 10:01 am

I'm hopeless at initiating, so Morocco would be great, if I were single. I've spent time in Arab countries, but very different ones.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2023, 5:30 pm

Lecia_Wynter wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Manila, Philippines: 29 matches (after excluding 9 transgenders), activity fairly high - 11 of them initiated a chat.

You are non-binary...why do you exclude transgenders?

Attracted to women only.

Quote:
I don't see a photo of The Face Of Boo so I don't know what data this experiment is supposed to provide in terms of useful genetics analysis.

Oh, you want me to be a lab subject, that's.....interesting.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2023, 5:52 pm

Benjamin the Donkey wrote:
I'm hopeless at initiating, so Morocco would be great, if I were single. I've spent time in Arab countries, but very different ones.

I know a older empty nester couple who adopted a teenage girl from Morocco whom they met during their holidays. I recall they said that Berber girls are culturally more adventurous and outgoing/friendly than their counterparts in the rest of the muslim world who are subject to "haram".

The orphaned teenager literally made friends with the couple at a Marrakech cafe where she worked and the couple literally fell in love with her bright happy nature and her desire to come to Australia. She's finished Uni now and married to an Australian. The Moroccan people/authorities don't seem to have any issue with adoption or marriage with non-muslim foreigners.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2023, 6:15 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Looking back at those numbers; a one non-white country got me matches more than all European countries combined; the difference is *that much* extreme.

Easily explained
https://qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable ... ine-dating

The graph that is most embarrassing is this one

[img]https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/c_fit,f_auto,g_center,q_60,w_965/0c4c859a606f49af22137e541113226f.jpg[/img

White men prefer Asian > white
White women white men > everyone else

I bet the thread will be locked soon, too much harsh truths for some to digest lol.

The Truth can never be silenced. 8)

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2023, 10:39 pm

Thailand and The Philippines are the easiest Asian countries to meet women.

Apparently, it's also easy to meet women in Brazil, as well as meeting women in Colombia.

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2023, 10:48 pm

If you're into thick girls with nice butts, you might enjoy African or Hispanic women. Women from these ethnicities tend to have a more curvy physique which some guys absolutely love. Bantu women are well known for their curves.

Now, there's a clear difference between being thick and being flat out obese, the latter being considered not as attractive.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2023, 11:38 pm

Muse933277 wrote:
Apparently, it's also easy to meet women in Brazil, as well as meeting women in Colombia.

Brazil and Columbia have both been advertised as having the friendliest women in south America. The only stumbling block is you need have functional Portuguese in Brazil and functional Spanish in Columbia.

Lecia_Wynter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Mar 2023, 7:10 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Attracted to women only.

Trans women are women.

Quote:
Oh, you want me to be a lab subject, that's.....interesting.

You posted that this is a tinder "experiment". It wouldn't be much of an experiment if its missing half of the crucial data now would it.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2023, 12:51 pm

Lecia_Wynter wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Attracted to women only.

Trans women are women.

it.

I mean to biological cis women.

Quote:
You posted that this is a tinder "experiment". It wouldn't be much of an experiment if its missing half of the crucial data now would

Fine, Doc, what do you need?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2023, 7:48 pm

[quote="The_Face_of_Boo"]
I mean to biological cis women.

I can never get enough of the fake stories on Jerry Springer with drunken straight males not knowing they slept with a male-female trans.

JimJohn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Mar 2023, 12:28 pm

You know if you were less than 5’7”” you would zero matches on tinder.

As someone from the US I can not even pinpoint your ethnicity in my mind.

I am a fan of the work of Nasim Taleb. I think he is from somewhere near your region. He looks like an older bsld white guy with a bigger nose kinda like an Italian. Being bald is a white guy trait in my mind.

I don’t really know who Arafat was but he looked like a little old white guy in a turban and a dress.

Sadan Husain looked hardly ethnic to me.

Monar Ghadafi looked a little ethnic with more olive skin and Brazilian or Columbian lips.

Arabs generally look like white people blessed with better hair.

I could do the same with my impression of Asians but no they do not look like white people.

I think you are right that Europeans have a different take on it. It isn’t all bad though. I like Europeans.

I think it boils down to identity politics sometimes. Our identity politics barely touch upon your region at least in a negative way. At least that is my view. You might get a little push back for being a weird foreigner but it would have little to do with the color of your skin.

I can date Latin, Asian, Arab women with no push back whatsoether from anyone.

There is identity politics with black people. That is perpetuated for strange reasons.

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 1:34 pm

Muse933277 wrote:
If you're into thick girls with nice butts, you might enjoy African or Hispanic women. Women from these ethnicities tend to have a more curvy physique which some guys absolutely love. Bantu women are well known for their curves.

Now, there's a clear difference between being thick and being flat out obese, the latter being considered not as attractive.

Hispanic women are nice, I prefer women that had a more mid-dark to light skin tone.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 9:10 pm

JimJohn wrote:
There is identity politics with black people. That is perpetuated for strange reasons.

I think black women (and other PoC) outside of the US would be amenable to date a white man who is < 5foot7
From what I understand being born in a western country is enough to make women (regardless of race) become picky

JimJohn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Mar 2023, 11:08 pm

cyberdad wrote:
JimJohn wrote:

I think black women (and other PoC) outside of the US would be amenable to date a white man who is < 5foot7
From what I understand being born in a western country is enough to make women (regardless of race) become picky

Yeah you are right I was focused on my own country. Thanks for pointing that out. Tinder in my view is extremely hook up orientated with women looking for 5 percenters or higher.

I see guys who are 5 foot with ladies I think are hot. I kinda think they are baby daddies. The guy in the neighborhood that won the lady over and got her pregnant.

But, Tinder seems like a different story to me. It is kinda like me picking a stripper to watch dance versus who I would pick to live with.

I rarely make much sense on message boards like this but I don’t usually realize it up front.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2023, 10:46 am

JimJohn wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
JimJohn wrote:

Yeah you are right I was focused on my own country. Thanks for pointing that out. Tinder in my view is extremely hook up orientated with women looking for 5 percenters or higher.

I see guys who are 5 foot with ladies I think are hot. I kinda think they are baby daddies. The guy in the neighborhood that won the lady over and got her pregnant.

But, Tinder seems like a different story to me. It is kinda like me picking a stripper to watch dance versus who I would pick to live with.

I rarely make much sense on message boards like this but I don’t usually realize it up front.

This is myth, most numbers show that most women on Tinder are looking for relationships, not hookups.

“No hookup” is probably the most common term in women’s profiles there.