Hello new here. Need help with my test results.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Waka
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Jan 2015, 11:57 am

I've been diagnosed but I want to know what this means. Can someone help? Thank you in advanced.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 177 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 39 of 200Image

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2015, 1:42 pm

Hey Waka welcome. :sunny:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2015, 7:18 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2015, 11:47 pm

Waka wrote:
I've been diagnosed but I want to know what this means. Can someone help? Thank you in advanced.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 177 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 39 of 200Image

Hello Waka. I will try to interpret it from my perspective, but no guarantees that it is correct. (I am basing some of my information from understanding my own map.) Basically, the pattern maps out what your strengths and weaknesses are based upon your test results. One side of the map is qualities more exemplified by neuro-typical (NT, or normal) people, while the other side has qualities more related to neurodiverse (Aspie) qualities. A regular person would either have a perfect circle with no lean or one that leans more to the left side. I see on your map that you are basically very strong 10 score on the intellectual part (Talent), but weak on the Social part with a zero score on the map. Aspies tend to have problems with the social side and do tend to have resulting increases on the other side of the scale. Since your skills tend to lie on the Aspie side more than the NT side, it seems likely that you are an Aspie rather than a NT. Remember that this test can be off on things depending upon your answers. This test is not an absolute proof of what you are (either way), you will need a full professional exam to document this if you are wanting one. I hope I answered your questions that you had on it.